BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

I'm pretty sure that CN still has the airing rights for Beyblade, so I doubt it will be on The Hub. Your statement makes sense though.

As for the previous offtopic discussion, yes, that's what I was trying to say.
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that CN still has the airing rights for Beyblade, so I doubt it will be on The Hub. Your statement makes sense though.

As for the previous offtopic discussion, yes, that's what I was trying to say.

May I make a correction...beywheelz aren't meant for the destroyer dome they are seperate products and I don't even think beywheelz fit in those holes....and another thing is that those circular spintracks of the beys which you get with the beys are different from those beywheelz wheel ..I think that's where you are getting confused...and hasbro might release beys with those circular spintracks which are only work in the *Destroyer Dome* now coming back on topic..beywheelz are kind of copied from a toy in which you have to launch wheels..The anime looks as if the story is in the near future
Just a reminder that this thread is for the Anime Side Series and not the toyline, as Raigeko13 previously said and you guys ignored...

If you want to talk about the toyline, find the thread in the "Beyblade General" section...
@ Manaphy12342: I know, I know. Raigeko13 just wouldn't get the picture of how the BeyWheelz aren't meant for the Destroyer Dome.
if youre in to the new stuff like this they should continue with metal fury and have them be able to switch to rubber for spin tracks for special dome arenas but this beywheelz carp is going to terrible they want to show this to young kids to get their parents to buy for them until every body realizes how much this blows i mean at least destroyer dome is the actual beyblades with rubber than can be tookin off but with beywheelz its a friggin ramp how are you going to battle and if its a race or whatever they should make something called gyro tops or something were you can stick the ripcord through the actual beyblade and spin set down and have it do tricks or something to make high recoil battles but hasbro should just stop this whole scam for beywheelz entirly

im just glad they didnt do this with stealth battlers
This is for the anime ONLY.

The toyline can be discussed here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywheel...-NOT-ANIME

Stealth Battlers are retarded. End of discussion. Unless you love to watch something KO itslelf in <5 seconds with NOTHING else in the stadium Confused
So anyone wanna bet the VAs will be recycled for this show?
I dunno, if they were smart they would, and Nelvana isn't Hasbro, so I think they'll use some new actors. Might confuse some people with similar VAs.
The show's audio work is being recorded in Toronto, and some of the cast members from the regular anime auditioned for roles. There will likely be some overlap.

(Jul. 13, 2012  2:29 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: $5 this will be on The hub.

Most of the shows on The Hub are produced by Hasbro themselves. Hasbro is not producing BeyWheelz. It will be a Cartoon Network broadcast.

If you'd like to send me your $5 you can find me at 123 Fake St., Toronto Ontario, M1Z 9D5 Canada.

Just kidding, I don't think that's a real address.
(Jul. 26, 2012  9:02 AM)To Wrote: The show's audio work is being recorded in Toronto, and some of the cast members from the regular anime auditioned for roles. There will likely be some overlap.

Please, not the english dub for Benkei Pinching_eyes

(Jul. 26, 2012  9:02 AM)To Wrote: If you'd like to send me your $5 you can find me at 123 Fake St., Toronto Ontario, M1Z 9D5 Canada.

Just kidding, I don't think that's a real address.

[Image: tumblr_m3psfvxeHC1ql9dlto2_1280.png]
HaHaHaHa lol.I dont think thats a real address.What if it is.The owner of the house would just find $5 on his mail box.But i dont think he would ever send the money.Just to let you know if you are waiting for it.
(Jul. 26, 2012  9:02 AM)To Wrote: Hasbro is not producing BeyWheelz.

Hasbro is producing it with Nelvana to my understanding? Confused
Hasbro only produces the toys of this series and Nelvana deals with the Anime side Manaphy.
The official Beyblade Youtube channel uploaded a native version of the trailer we've seen:

Now you guys can see the trailer that doesn't have frame rate problems!
Things you can't do IRL that they do in the Beyblade anime - can't use special moves/control your Beyblade.
Things you can't do IRL that they do in the Beywheelz anime - can't make them roll straight.

Yay, they spin at the speed of smell.
Does anyone think this is cool, because I do. (Inside, I am preparing for people to laugh at me).
So that's why we don't have Cetus/Ketos Crusher in a single pack, it was all just a Generic Beywheel. Huh, interesting animation quality for the opening but that Ryuuga clone still looks hilariously idiotic.

Edit: FML
Beyblade.com was updated ...

http://beyblade.ytv.com/seasons/characters/6/beywheelz

It is very horrible to see the character designs so closely, realise how they really just mix existing Beyblade characters' traits into new combinations ...

Apparently, instead of Bladers, the players are called Wheelers, hah.

The names are very questionable ... Overall, this looks a lot as if it were another season of Bakugan.
(Jul. 31, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, instead of Bladers, the players are called Wheelers, hah.

I thought this would be obvious since the release of the Anime title. :\

What else would it be?
DRIVERZ. RIDERZ.

Obviously.
(Jul. 31, 2012  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: RIDERZ.

*reserved by Kamen Rider* 変身!

I'd prefer them to be called Wheelerz though. Emphasis on the "Z"

Because "wheelers" can easily be interpreted as something else Tired
That opening theme song is hahahahaha wow.
(Jul. 26, 2012  5:45 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Hasbro only produces the toys of this series and Nelvana deals with the Anime side Manaphy.

I know you're banned, but I'll reply anyway.

Hasbro has it's own animation studio. If you read back through the thread, I believe it once said that Hasbro was producing it in their studio. That's the source from the point I was trying to make.

My Grandfather's company is called Wheelers, so that's gonna be great accidental site traffic for him...
http://www.wheelerstransport.com/index.htm
I'll warn him...

Err, no. While Hasbro has a production arm they have not done anything with Beyblade. Hasbro Studios only does shows on properties Hasbro owns (Transformers, GI Joe, My Little Pony, Duel Masters, etc.). Hasbro does not own Beyblade. It's a brand licensed from Takara Tomy. Nelvana is producing BeyWheelz alongside Synergy SP and the regular Japanese production committee. Hasbro's likely on the committee as budget support, but they likely don't have any say in the actual show, nor would they care.