BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

Is there really going to be a season 2? 13 episode seasons just sucks, thogh.
I have never actually received confirmation that there's a second cycle of BeyWheelz on the way.

Anyways, airing it prior to Metal Fury makes sense I suppose. BeyWheelz is a new brand of products, and needs to do well this holiday season to see if it's worth future investment. I guess Hasbro expects the Metal Fury line of stuff currently on shelves to sell simply because it's Beyblade.

(Aug. 03, 2012  6:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: ... and what about the 15 minute episodes? They aren't airing it right after it?
Wat

Huh? The first 26 episodes of 4D are 22 minutes long. The remaining 26 episodes of 4D will be made into 13 episodes of Metal Fury because of being 11 minutes long.
I just got Soaring Wing Pegasus!
This thread is for the Anime. For discussion regarding the toys, go here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywheel...-NOT-ANIME
(Aug. 03, 2012  10:34 PM)To Wrote: I have never actually received confirmation that there's a second cycle of BeyWheelz on the way.

They were advertising for Voice Actors for a second season, due to recording in 2013.

I really didnt know BeyWheelz is coming to CN next week. I thought something else was going to happen.
@To
Ah, ok. I knew Metal Fury had some regular times at the beginning, but I suppose they don't have much of a choice with the shorter episodes. Thanks for clearing that up
Well, they didn't make a Beywheelz for every Beyblade(E.G. Horogium, Aquario, Saggitario) so another season could happen.
i'm glad it's just a mini series,but how are the products going to be?
(Aug. 03, 2012  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Except that most Metal Fury products are already out ... By the time Metal Fury actually airs, nothing will be left to release, again ...

In Michigan stores at least its ALL Beywheelz with like a hand full of metal fury beys mixed in with leftover Metal Masters.
Edit: Opening was posted, oops lol

The song is actually really good, better than the Metal Saga English openings. Just wish it was a different singer :3
Shows produced by a Canadian company. Premieres first in America ... : /

BeyWheelz premieres next Saturday (August 11) on Cartoon Network in the US at 9AM, and 9:30AM. Metal Masters is keeping its 8AM timeslot.
At least beywheelz don't break if they get crushed by a car lol skip to 1:45 if you don't wanna watch the whole video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyh6tgdjR5s

Edit: Wow, BeyWheelz will have pretty much wrapped up on Cartoon Network by the time it premieres on YTV. Great going you guys.

Edit Take #2: Spoilers Abound - Episode Listing.
Wait...

did they say an hour of Beywheelz every week? That means 4 episodes a week. That means it'll be over in 4 weeks(unless they do a hiatus). Just wow..

EDIT: After that video ended, some more popped up. I looked at the first one and it was a trailer for Beywheelz in JAPANESE! Was it fake, or is Beywheelz really coming to other countries?

EDIT #2: Whoops its French sorry 'bout that.
BeyWheelz is 22 minutes long. It's 2 episodes a week.

Edit: Did you mean this? That's French, not Japanese haha.
Oh I had still thought it was only 11 min.
What is happening is that two eleven minute 4D episodes are going to be merged into one Metal Fury episode. There's 26 episodes of 4D where the run time is 22 minutes, and 26 episodes of 4D where the run time is 11 minutes. Those last 26 eleven minute episodes are going to be edited into 13 twenty two minute Metal Fury episodes. Together that gives you 39 episodes. BeyWheelz fills in the missing 13 episodes that Beyblade is usually sold in.

Also, you may have not caught my edit, but I'm fairly certain the video you're talking about is the French one. The French broadcast was confirmed a while ago, but I don't know when it's supposed to air.
Hot damn, this came pretty quick. I don't have TV atm, so I'll probably have to wait for someone to upload the episodes. AAARRRGGG
(Aug. 06, 2012  5:50 AM)Xblader202 Wrote: It seems like it suksCrying

Thank you for your extremely constructive post ...
The Japanese DVDs of 4D's second half are 23 minutes per episode. A friend of mine from Japan sent me some of the DVD episodes (2nd half of 4D) for me to encode, and I saw for myself.

Nelvana had originally ordered 51 episodes (like usual for a Beyblade season) but Japan finished up the animation and story in just 39 episodes. This is where Nelvana and Hasbro came up with Beywheelz to fill the gap of 51 episodes, because Nelvana paid for 51 episodes. If they pay for a set number of episodes, but Japan makes less than that, then they need to compensate them for it in some way.

TV Tokyo split the 2nd half of 4D's episodes from 13 full episodes to 26 half episodes to make it last till April, like the past Metal Fight Beyblade seasons. It season lasts a whole year, so they had to make 4D last till then too.
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The Japanese DVDs of 4D's second half are 23 minutes per episode. A friend of mine from Japan sent me some of the DVD episodes (2nd half of 4D) for me to encode, and I saw for myself.

Do you mean as in an episode that originally aired as 11 minutes expanded into 23 minutes, or are you saying that the episode combinations already occurred in Japan too?

Edit: Ah, replied before you edited. So 4D has 52 broadcast episodes, and 39 international/home video episodes.
Yes. 52 TV, 39 International/home video episodes.

Look at this:

Note: look at the text shown at the very top of the picture.

[Image: 166zpfo.png]

#29、#30は、TVオンエアー2話分を1話にまとめたフォーマットに変更しております(内容に変更はございません)