BeyWarriors Cyborg Toonami Asia (India)

Does anyone here have First Media, Channel 126; Indovision, Channel 47; Aora TV, Channel 115; TelkomVision, Channel 307; Topas TV, Channel 136?

BeyWarriors Cyborg in English is currently airing on Toonami Asia, and the first 2 episodes started last weekend. Saturdays and Sundays at 9:52am, new episodes air. Anyone here that can record them in some way?

Since the toyline got cancelled, the English version will never air in the USA/Canada/UK.
I found the trailer of BeyWarriors Cyborg on Toonami Asia !
It's airing on Toonami, but I've never got the chance to watch it...
(Jun. 26, 2016  5:11 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: It's airing on Toonami, but I've never got the chance to watch it...

you have any idea which provider have Toonami? [like tata sky, airtail tv etc]

lol DranzerX13. just asking why you posted this thread in Indonesia Sub-Fourm? as If it airing in Indian tv channel I doubt anyone will check this fourm out
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:37 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2016  5:11 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: It's airing on Toonami, but I've never got the chance to watch it...

you have any idea which provider have Toonami? [like tata sky, airtail tv etc]

lol DranzerX13. just asking why you posted this thread in Indonesia Sub-Fourm? as If it airing in Indian tv channel I doubt anyone will check this fourm out

Tata Sky, Channel 630.
Grin
I asked because if any of you here have that channel, that you can cap it for me.
It seems like Beyblade/Beywheelz/BeyWarriors isn't immune to the lost media virus that plagues older shows. Unfortunately, because of bad distribution licenses and the toy line production being halted, us here in the western parts of world might never see the official English dub, let alone a English subbed. If only I could understand Italian and or Japanese, because for some reason, those are the only dubs I could find, and even then, each dub is still missing episodes, making this a lost media program. If only we could find the original Japanese dub and get some fan subbers on it.