BeyUK Update Thread

MFB A-Z has been updated, if anything is missing then just PM me or leave a message on my tag board. Link to page.

MFB Track list has been updated, if anything is missing then just PM me or leave a message on my tag board. Link to page.

MFB bottom list has been updated, if anything is missing then just PM me or leave a message on my tag board. Link to page.
MFB Episode 31 now has images available: Link to page.

Metal Fight Beyblade image guide now has all 51 episode titles up: Link to page.

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion image guide has got the first few episode titles up: Link to page.
The current MFB Episode image guide has been modified to support the upcomign canadian release as well as the future USA and UK release. You can now select which region you want to view the episode names and release dates for. The images are the Japanese ones though. I will add the new opening and ending images when required.

MFB Episode Image Guide upgrade.
Dan and Reiki's profile has been added to BeyUK now: Link to page.
Spotting Fake MFB Guide has been added to our game content: Link to page. Don't go running your mouths saying we stole it, permission was given.
MFB Episode 32 now has screen shots available: Link to page.
MFB Episode 33 now has screen shots available: Link to page.
Episode 34 screens are now up: Link to page.
Thanks a lot a new user only visit this page will be able to move any part of this site
For those that visit BeyUK.net. The site is temporariy down due to hosting problems. Carl has notified me of this matter. This site won't be active until this weekend at the earliest. I apologise for this downtime.
That's okay, Espio. Thank you for letting us know about this. I will be waiting in anticipation for when Beyuk is back up. I am soo glad you are continuing to update the site! You are bound to be getting a lot more visitors and hits now that Metal Fight Beyblade has come to the West. Do you intend to update with news on Beyblade stuff and tournaments (especially in the UK since the products will be there in August)?
We will have to see because I'm going to be extremely busy until I start uni. I have some client work to do and I need to finish my pre-uni assignment.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I am starting uni this year too so I know how you feel. Good luck with the updates and the site as well as your assignments. ^^
The holding page is back so please bear with me whilst I upload the website. Should be up by tomorrow afternoon.
We're now back online people!