BeyUK Update Thread

(Jun. 05, 2009  10:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: So you know, although I never comment, I do normally read all these. ^^;

Same here.

Your updates always contain a lot of good information. Great work on the updates and the rest of the site.
Haha, I'm sure you do. I don't know if anybody else does but hey, it doesn't hurt to post. I will also mention the Beyblade Summer Smash in the next update. Is there anything you want me to add in Rocky, if so then just PM it over or email me. I will speak to flightyellz regarding any artwork he could put together to advertise on BeyUK.net =D.

(Jun. 05, 2009  10:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: So you know, although I never comment, I do normally read all these. ^^;

Thank you for the kind comments. I updated earlly because I'm out all tomorrow, work and such...

(Jun. 05, 2009  11:02 PM)Aqua Wrote: Same here.

Your updates always contain a lot of good information. Great work on the updates and the rest of the site.
ha metal fight beyblade made beyblade even more fun
(Jun. 07, 2009  12:20 PM)Ashari Wrote: ha metal fight beyblade made beyblade even more fun

That isn't really relevent to the thread topic. Random thoughts about beyblade should go in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
Time for this weeks update. I have been busy with other things this week so this is only a small update. Two anime updates are have been added. There are no images as of yet regarding the new releases for MFB this month. So stay tuned and until next time folks!

...::[Anime Update]::...

The first anime update is for the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime! I have screen shot Episode 10: Fierce Fighting! Ginga Vs Kyouya. These are all high quality screen shots and there are 179 images to look at. Enjoy them! Episode 11 will come next week. MFB Episode 10 was a very touching episode, so it is also worth downloading the HD episode over at WBO!

On another note, I have added Salima's character profile to the anime section. Be sure to read up on her! You can view her profile by clicking here.

Please be sure to vote in the poll for the next character profile over at BeyUK.net.
A rather large update for everybody this week! We have some new images for the products that are to be released this month, including a peek at Lightning L Drago for next month. Our regular episode screen shots have been added and some amendments have been made to the MFB character profiles. A manga chapter and music video has been thrown into the mix as well. Check out everything below! So until next time folks!

...::[Game Update]::...

We have a new update on the Track Dictionary and Bottom Dictionary. As your well aware, we have some new blades being released this month. The additions to these pages are from Dark Bull H145SD. H145 has been added to the Track Dictionary and SD has been added to the Bottom Dictionary. Be sure to check both of these out to get a sneak peek at what they will look like.

I have also bought to you some new images for each of the new releases over in Japan. These images have been sourced from the Takara-Tomy web site and Amazon Japan web site. Click the thumbnails below to enlarge them (please bear in mind that Lightning L Drago 100HF isn't due for release until 18th July 2009).

The Unknown God has also uploaded a new MFB Battle Video for everybody. All of these new videos will be available at Youtube, rather than having them for download. This method seems more convenient than having to download the videos every time. This new video is a bout between Bull 125SF Vs Libra 145S. All of the battle videos can be seen by visiting our Metal Fight Beyblade Battle Videos page. Be sure to check what we have. There will be plenty more arriving, I'm just working on some minor adjustments to how the videos are presented.

I have uploaded 170 screen shots for the last Metal Fight Beyblade episode. This episode is entitled Episode 11 : The hunt for Wolf! This shows a quick flash back of Ginga's past and the owner of L Drago. Ginga and the crew begin their quest to find Daidouji. The next episode is titled Episode 12 : Infiltration! The Dark Nebula Castle. This episode is due to aire on the 21st June. Screen shots will appear around the same time next week! Enjoy!

I have also amended the profiles of Benkei and Kyouya. these minor details bring you up to date with the characters current situation in the anime and what role they are currently playing. To view the profiles click the relevant link below:
...::[Manga Update]::...

Kai-V and Miingo over at Beyblade Spirit have uploaded Chapter 09 of the MFB Manga! Be sure to check the scans we have on BeyUK. Then head on over to Beyblade Spirit to view the remainder of the scans with no water marks. Use the links below to check what we have:
...::[Media Update]::...

We have a new music video bought to you by BBGoldFlame. This her second video, I also apologies for the long wait. This video is called "The Nightmare Within". The video can be viewed on our Fan submitted music videos page. We have links to both a streaming video at youtube and a downloadable version at Megaupload. Don't be thrown off by the considerably small file size at Megaupload, it is perfectly fine to download.
The thing I dont get is, why are you doing battle videos? And even then using bad combos? Why not just leave it to the others?
He is using what if has. I have no problem with my staff giving me content to upload, content is content. I think you just have an issue with myself and BeyUK. Can i ask that you just let it drop.
(Jun. 19, 2009  8:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: content is content

No, it's not. High quality content is positive. Low quality content is detrimental.
Ah, whatever. Im not gonna win regardless because i will always be wrong. If your not interested in the video then just dont watch it. The videos are neither low or high quality, just a bit of fun. We are entitled to this.
(Jun. 19, 2009  10:31 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Ah, whatever. Im not gonna win regardless because i will always be wrong. If your not interested in the video then just dont watch it. The videos are neither low or high quality, just a bit of fun. We are entitled to this.

I think getting mad at the people giving you constructive criticism in order to help you produce better content isn't a great way to go.
Your track dictionary is missing 90.
It missing 90 because takara dont have an image for 90. Im not getting annoyed. The videos are just harmless fun. There is no real meaning behind them. No strategic thought is used. We are just showing how they perform out of the box. As the guy who makes the videos gets more blades, we will be able to make videos based on customizations.
This update only consists of content added to our Metal Fight Beyblade Anime section. See below for full details. That is all we have for this week I'm afraid. I'm been very busy this week, not that its different every other week haha. So enjoy the update and until next time folks!

I have added screen shots for Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 12 : Infiltration! The Dark Nebula Castle. In this episode, I have taken 155 screen shots in high quality. Some the screen shots are low quality due to the drawing being done in Korea. However, they are still fantastic screen shots.

In addition to this, I have also added two new profiles to the Metal Fight Beyblade character profiles: I have also slightly modified the following character profile as well: You should see a larger update to Ginga's profile next week because the next episode will show the beginning of the battle between Ginga and Ryuuga.
Can't beleive forgot to read this! *slaps head*

Thanks for the awesome updates again, I will be keeping an eye on Ginga's profile!
Sorry peoepl. For those are interested. I have been doing other things and have put too much attention on BeyUK over the last couple of weeks. I have been working super hard at work so as I can come back from holiday with a decent sized pay check.

Anyway, I plan to make an update on BeyUK by Wednesday night, early Thursday morning. This will leave you with an update whilst I'm away for 3 weeks. I may or may not check BeyUK or this forum during that time period as I'm on HOLIDAY!

Sorry again guys and girls.
Oh im so glad i saw this thread. Grin
I completely forgot about BeyUk. Unhappy
Its a great site.. even though im from Aus it still gives me alot of info.
keep up the good work Espio - plus other people who help keep BeyUk alive.
^^ Also cant forget Beybrad for keeping WBO alive amoung other people. Tongue_out
This update has been in the works for three weeks haha. I have been extremely busy with other things, so I apologize in advance for the delay. However, I'm away for three weeks as of today so don't expect any update until I get back. I have left you with a large update to keep you all occupied until then. Hopefully, when I get I should be making a large Beyblade order, so expect some updates to the Game section! Until then, enjoy the current update and keep posting your comments on the tag board. Also, make sure you sign up to the World Beyblade Organization forums! Until next time folks!

...::[Game Update]::...

We have got some new images of the next set of MFB releases in Japan. Click the thumbnails below to bring up a larger image. The images below, from left to right, are the following: Lightning L Drago 100HF (already released), Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis (already released), Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145D and Beystadium Standard Type.

Images can be found by clicking this link.

We have also got some new products which were discovered by Bey Brad, Director of the World Beyblade Organization. These new products are due for release on 24th October 2009 and 14th November 2009. These product are the following:
  • BB-51 :: Extreme Beystadium :: Release 24/10/2009
  • BB-53 :: Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. :: Release 14/11/2009
  • BB-54 :: Digital Power Launcher L Drago Ver. :: Release 14/11/2009

I have added screenshots to the following Metal Fight Beyblade episodes:
I have also added two new profiles for the characters featured in episode 15 and 16. These two characters are: I have also gone back modified the following character profiles. I have added a new picture to Ryuusei and Ryuuga's profile and added some more info as well:
A new character profile has been added from the old Beyblade generation. This character profile belongs to Aaron of the Barthez Battalions. This character was picked by the public over a 5 week period. The next poll is on BeyUK.net, so please continue to vote.

...::[Manga Update]::...

We have a new Metal Fight Beyblade Manga chapter for everybody this week as well. Again, these chapters come from Kai-V and Miingo over at Beyblade Spirit. As always, check what we have here and then head over to Beyblade Spirit to check the remainder of the chapter, or simply head to Beyblade Spirit for watermark free scans. The scans we have are listed below: ...::[Media Update]::...

We have a new music video by DarkKnightStudio. He has generously donated us one of his music videos to put up on BeyUK.net. Be sure to check it out! He is a promising AMV Creator for the Beyblade community and shows a lot of skill. His music video, Nothing Left, can be found by clicking here.

...::[World Beyblade Organization Update]::...

I'm not sure whether I have already posted this but here goes. The WBO have taken down their BeyPoint Ranking system temporarily so as they can perform maintenance work on it and improve for the community! They are also making huge changes to the way the forum works. So believe me when I say that this update will encourage donations to receive the random booster face packs! The WBO have also only limited ranked battles to Passport holders. To learn more check the following threads: [ur=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-Massive-changes-to-the-BeyPoint-System]Important Announcement Thread[/url] and The Blader Passport page.
Confirmation for BB-51, BB-53 and BB-54 was seen by Brad though.
LOL i don't really care, it's public info
oh wow i had no idea there was a beyuk.

i signed up. thanks guys
Sorry, will ammend it in an hour or so. Trying to get some sleep haha.

It has now been corrected.
I'm currently working on an update for BeyUK. After coming back from holiday, it was hard to get back into the swing of things. I'm currently screen shooting the last five episodes and then the latest one this weekend. Sorry for the huge delay.
The latest update has been made. Below is a list of all update made:
  • Mention of our 100,000 unique visitor count reach.
  • Reason for my absence from the Bey scene.
  • New T125 Track added to the Track dictionary.
  • New WD and ES Bottoms added to the Bottoms dictionary.
  • Most recent MFB release images.
  • Screen shots for Episode 17, 18 and 19 have been added.
  • Edited profiles for Kenta, Benkei, Kyouya, Daidouji, Ryuuga, Hokuto.
  • Uploaded preview scan for MFB Manga chapters 11 and 12.
  • A brief overview of the happenings at WBO.
To view the full update and view the new content follow this link: BeyUK.net Update Page
I have got through the next three episodes, episodes 20 to 22. These aren't on the update page, however, they are now viewable. I should get episode 23 done tomorrow. That will leave me with 4 episodes to do after this sunday. I'm slowly getting there haha.