BeyUK Update Thread

A new update is now available. I have listed the updates made below:
  • Added screen shots for MFB episodes 20, 21, 22 and 23.
  • Yuu Tendou's profile has been added.
  • I have also mentioned the new Face Contest being held here at the WBO.
To view the content of the update just visit the link provided here: BeyUK Update Page.
MFB Episode 24 screenshots have been added: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbepisode24screens.php.
Good work. Thanks. Smile
MFB episode 25 is available here: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbepisode25screens.php. The second opening to MFB has been screen captured and uploaded. This can be viewed by clicking here: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbopeningscreens02.php.

The only main difference about this intro is that some new scenes have been added and others have been removed. Where they used to show Daidouji, Kyouya and Benkei; Yuu, Tsubasa and Tobio have now taken their places.

They have removed the scene where Ginga is show putting his launcher together and preparing to launch. In place of that they have shown Kyouya and Hikaru using their special attacks. In addition to this they have also shown a small scene with Benkei and Hyouma battling and their blades "spirits" appearing.

Finally, when they showed the scematics/blueprint of Flame Saggitario, Kenta and Madoka; this has been replaced with a scene showing two of Daidouji's peons and then Ryuutarou appearing in the background.

These are the only changes present in this version. This opening video began appearing at the start of Episode 25.

I have also added some new avatars to BeyUK.net. As usual, these are all from the MFB episodes. check them out here: http://www.beyuk.net/free120x120.php.
MFB Episode 26 has been uploaded and can now be viewed on BeyUK.net by clicking this link: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbepisode26screens.php.

One more episode to go before I'm back on track lol. Should get it done tomorrow or Saturday!
very good ^^
how to creat a cumpt in your website ?
Sorry? I don't understand what your asking. Do you mean comment?

(Oct. 08, 2009  4:41 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: very good ^^
how to creat a cumpt in your website ?
do you speak french ?? i speak english not so much
This should really be sent via PM but I don't speak french. However, I can usually get the jist of what somebody says when they speak english as a second language.

Free french translation below, don't know how accurate it is:

Ceci devrait être vraiment envoyé via du soir mais je ne parle pas de français. Cependant, je peux obtenir d'ordinaire le jist de ce que quelqu'un dit quand ils parlent l'anglais comme une deuxième langue.

(Oct. 08, 2009  4:50 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: do you speak french ?? i speak english not so much
LOL
the translator is chit because i don't understand this message XD
really i'm sorry
I have uploaded Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 27 - Intrusion! Challenge Match to BeyUK.net. you can view the screen shots by clicking this link: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbepisode27screens.php.

I hope these screen shots are of use to everybody that has or may use them. Your comments are always appreciated. I will roll out a full update tomorrow or Sunday. This will include two new MFB character profiles and a new Beyblade character profile. Thank you to everybody who has stuck with me.

We are now up-to-date with MFB screen shots. I will start rolling out fan submitted work as of next week.
Not so much of an update more of a new post. BeyUK.net is now page 7 of the google keyword search for Beyblade!
BeyUK.net has seen another update tonight. Check it out if like. Below is a quick summary of what we have added:
  • Mention of the update made on Beyblade.com.
  • M145 Track added.
  • Q Bottom added.
  • Pictures of next set of product released in Japan: BB-50 :: Storm Capricorne, BB-51 :: Extreme Beystadium (incl. Rock Orso D125B), BB-52 :: BeyCarrier Hard Type, BB-53 :: Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Version and BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L Drago Version.
  • Episode 24 to 28 for MFB has been screen captured and uploaded.
  • The second opening for MFB has been screen captured and uploaded.
  • Tobio and Tsubasa now have dedicated pages on BeyUK.net.
  • A brief Dunga profile has been added.
  • The new character profile poll has been included.
That's it for this week folks. To view the content added to BeyUK.net then be sure to click the link provided below:

BeyUK.net Updates and News link
BeyUK is going to receive no updates for a few weeks. I'm busy with my university application and need to get a lot of stuff done before christmas. Sorry guys!
A small update. Here is a summary:

I'm not going to beat around the bush and lie to my visitors, affiliates etc. I have lost interest over the last few months. Lack of money to purchase anything due to my funds going else where. Work and drawn a lot of my attention and my focus is now 100% on getting into University and my future studies. This site isn't going to fall and I will update as and when I can. I'm going to start working on screen shots for the MFB episodes ASAP. This update was made to include missing info and products in the game section. All information should be up to date. If not, then can somebody let me know, I will make the adjustments required. There is also some news regarding the web site, this is included below as normal. Until next time folks!

Site Update
The case with Breedo and BeyUK.net.

Game Update
Track Dictionary Update
Bottom Dictionary Update
MFB A-Z Update
Stadium Encyclopedia Update

Toys Update
MFB Stock has been updated. Stock has been added to the following categories: To see everything in depth then please visit BeyUK.net

Thank you for your patients =D.
You mixed up the names of the Balance and Stamina stadiums, btw. On the page for the Balance Stadium, the title is 'BB-14 :: MFB Stamina Style Stadium', and for the stamina stadium, it's 'BB-19 :: MFB Balance Style Stadium'.
I could have sworn I corrected this once before because you told me in a previous update. I might not have backed my files up the last time I reinstalled the computer. Hence I would have uploaded an old old incorrect file. This is corrected now, cheers Aqua!
Any update on the AMV i submitted in August?
I do apologies. It is still in my inbox. I will try and make a small update for that video this week coming.
Thanks, I do have a much better AMV i could send (Driger Demolition - Exile)
Not that many people will be interested, but, I am currently screen capping MFB episode 29 and up. I will hopefully be adding character bios as I go. These won't appear as updates on the site as there is a lot to do. I will do a brief update to let everybody know. I will continue Game updates on an as and when basis. Sorry.
Wow didn't know about this site but it's pretty sweet, I like the AMVs.
I have added screen shots for MFB Episode 29: Link to image guide.
I have added screen shots for MFB Episode 30: Link to image guide.

New characters bios have been added and some have been edited. Updates have *NEW* next to them. Link to Anime section.
There should be no interuption to website access, but, I'm performing some back end updates (code). Should last for the next hour so two.