BeyUK Update Thread

I will be posting all of BeyUK's updates in here. This will mean that this forum won't get cluttered with updates from BeyUK as we are updating practically four times a week. Feel free to comment on any of the updates that are in this thread. I will start off with todays update.

...::[Game Update]::...

To start the update off we have new images from the Takara-Tomy web site. We have four new images for Escolpio and Capricorne. For every bodies information, I have not spelt Escolpio wrong. It has had a last minute name change from Escorpio to Escolpio. I'm not to sure why as Escorpio sounded more appropriate. Regardless, images have been added to the site.

Along with these images of the two new blades, I have also added the WD145 track to the track dictionary for everybody. So be sure to check that out as well. The track and bottom dictionaries provide a great resource to those that are new to the Metal Fight Beyblade scene. We have both visual and text references so be sure to visit both by clicking these links: track and bottom dictionaries.

I have also added a new area to the game category. Under the Beyblade systems I have added a crossed out, soon to be linked, page for the Metal Fight Hybrid System. This is the new system that is to be released with all releases mentioned in the update below.

To visit the BeyUK.net website, just click this link: Visit BeyUK.net.
To view our Update Archive, just click this link: BeyUK News & Update Archive
...::[Anime Update]::...

The first anime update for everybody is bought to you by Unknown God. He has been busy putting together the next ten guides for Beyblade G-Revolution. These can be viewed by visiting the following link: Beyblade G-Revolution Episode Guides. He has given us episode 20 to 30. We are nearly complete with G-Revolution, then we are all set for Metal Fight Beyblade!

Our second anime update is a new character profile. The newest one is another female from the Beyblade series. This time is Mathilda of Barthez Battalion. To view her profile then just click here: Mathilda's character profile.

You can vote for the next character over at BeyUK.net. I won't post the poll here as I'm not to sure whether you can change the poll options here.

...::[Media Update]::...

I have added the batch download for the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade OST 2. You can download the entire album from our site. If you already have a few of the songs then be sure to download the individual tracks as well. All of the songs for this OST can be downloaded by using this link: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade OST 2 Downloads.

As your all aware, Capricorne and Escolpio have been released. I have therefore added relevant pages for each of the blades to the MFB Dictionary. On top of this I have also removed all the stats for the MFB, as they are nonsense. I have also removed the chances of a written review as I do not have time to write articles myself. If anybody is willing to submit a decent article for one of the MFB blades then feel free to drop me an email and I will put it up. I have added the following new details for each MFB:

+Product Code
+Product Type(s)
+Blade Type
+Release Date
+Images Displayed (what product type they are from; booster or starter)
+Track Weight
+Bottom Weight

BeyUK has a new music video for you. Does everybody remember the Breedo Classic's we released? Well if you do, or not, then we are thrilled to introduce four more classics for everybody to watch. I will be releasing a new one every week. This weeks AMV is called "Kai X Tala". As Breedo said in the description, "This video was made at the time when I decided I should start to take AMV making more seriously". I hope everybody enjoys the video, in my opinion, it isn't too bad. Be sure to check it out. To view the music video then click here.
Today's update features only the Beyblade Anime. With the due release of MFB next month, updates in the MFB anime are going to start rolling in at a more progressive rate. Hopefully Unknown God can manage to get as much of the G-Revolution Episode Guide wrote up as possible. Anyway, some may already be aware, my Graphics Web site is now up so check it out and see what I have been up to: iType-Design. So, be sure to read about the update below and keep checking us out for more up to date news and information. Until next time folks!

I have finally managed to get six Metal Fight Beyblade profiles up. There is only limited information at current as I don't want to start writing the bio's for the character until I have watched enough episodes to understand who they are. However, with TV Tokyo now releasing character images I was able to make a start on the pages. I have got a character image, character names, Japanese voice artists, their ages and their blades. Further information will follow soon. We currently have the following six characters available. Their ages have been estimated and compared with those at other sites, mainly BB Spirit.

+Ginga
+Kenta
+Benkei
+Kyouya
+Daidouji
+Madoka

In addition to this MFB update, I have also added the next Beyblade Character Profile. This one belongs to Michael of All-Starz team. Be sure to check his profile out here: Michael's character profile.

Continue to vote in the poll on our site for the next character profile!
I have made an update to BeyUK. I'm not going to post it becuase it contains a lot of images and text. If you wish to see the update just click the link provided below:

BeyUK Update :: 16th March 2009

The game section has seen another new update. The first update is the new MFB HWS (Hybrid Wheel System) has been added to the Beyblade Systems section of the game page. Check it out as this is what all the new MFB tops will look like. So familiarize yourself now ahead of schedule.

As well as this new article, I have added a track and two new bottoms to the track and bottom dictionaries. The track I have added is Mad Cancer's CH120 (Change Height 12.0mm to 14.5mm) track and the two new bottoms are RF (Rubber Flat) and WB (Wide Ball). I have also gone through and corrected any misplaced blades in the track and bottom dictionaries. New blades have also been added to their relevant track and bottom.
A rather belated update for everybody. I apologize but I have been a tad bit busy with client over the past couple of weeks. The emails have been building up in my email inbox as per usual when I leave things for a while. I will slowly be adding everybodies submissions in the order I received everything. So please bear with me. We have four update for you today. Three are anime related and the other is a media update. Check below for further details. Until next time!!

The first anime update is for the Beyblade G-Revolution Episode Guides. Unknown God has been very busy putting the last episodes together for this update. So We are proud to announce that all the episode guides are now complete, right in time for the new Metal Fight Beyblade Anime. Myself and Unknown God have agreed that we won't write reviews until the MFB anime is released in the USA. We will then update on an episode to episode basis, thus meaning we should bring an episode a week.

To view all our G-Revolution Episode Guides then click here: Beyblade G-Revolution Episode Guides.

The final anime update is the character profile for Miguel of Barthez Battalion. This character profile can be viewed by clicking here: Miguel's Character Profile.

We have another media update for you. This video belongs to the Breedo Classic Collection and is called Split Up. He states that this was the foundation for his Deceived video. I enjoyed watching this AMV and I'm sure everybody will also enjoy watching it. You can find the video on the Music Video page, click here. We also have a link to it in the our latest most popular updates section. Be sure to check it out!

For a fulle update and to visit our archive then visit BeyUK.net today!

Well, our large anime update has arrived. I have been busy taking screen shots and resizing thumbnails etc. But your not interested in that are you? Well, we have an extensive collection of High Quality screen shots. They are all at 1280x720, as far as I'm aware these are the largest images available on the net. Be sure to check them out. They are free to use in art work. However, if you do use them on your web site(s) then a link back to BeyUK.net would be appreciated. To view our collections just click the following link: Metal Fight Beyblade Episode Image Guide. We have kindly separated everything into categories. At the moment we have Episode 01, the opening and the ending. More images will be added as I receive episodes.

In our media department this week I have also been busy on sorting the Beyblade Music selection for you. I have uploaded the MFB soundtracks from the opening and ending. They are both .mp3 format and in high quality. Be sure to download them by clicking this link.

On top of that I have also uploaded all the batch download files for the original Beyblade Music. They are all .zip file and contain a mixture of .mp3 and .wma files. I am working on converting them all at the moment. So rest assure that they will all be .mp3 shortly. To view our extensive Beyblade Music section then click here.
[*]Please leave comments. Any feedback is appreciated.[*]

Well, with the new products released and dropping through my door this morning can only mean one thing. Time to update the MFB Blade A-Z. I have added info and picture for the following blades:

BB-28 :: Storm Pegasis 105RF
BB-29 :: Dark Wolf DF145FS
BB-30 :: Rock Leone 145WB

In addition to this I have also added a new Beystadium to the MFB Stadiums Encyclopedia. This is the Wide Square Type Stadium. As with the others, I have added photos, the product number and product name. I hope to get more info up as soon as possible. To check the stadium out just click the link below:

BB-33 :: Wide Square Type Beystadium

Stay tuned for the next update for BeyUK.net. Until then, have a good day!
This weeks update is now available! I have got Metal Fight Beyblade screen shots, a character profile and a new music video. Be sure to check everything out below. More news will be coming soon hopefully, keep checking back to keep up to date. Don't forget that the next episode of Metal Fight Beyblade is due to aire 26th April. This episode is called Rush! Bull's Power! We will hopefully get episode 3 screen shots up soon. Until next time folks!!

The first anime update is aimed at the MFB Screen shot collection. I have been busy taking still captures of Episode 02: Leone's Fangs. Having finally resized everything to thumbnail size, I have got everything up on the servers. These ones are smaller than the previous ones but they are still in high quality. Kai-V of Beyblade Spirit is to thank for the episode this time. To check our MFB Anime Episode Screen shots then click this link.

The second anime update is the original Beyblades Character Profile. This character profile belongs to Queen, one the two evil doers from the King & Queen duo. This mischievous and evil character has been voted for in the poll. As with King, not much can be said, I have however put together what I can. To view Queens profile then just click here.

The media update for today is a video by Breedo. This is another of his classics and can be classed as a sort of show reel. This is when he was practicing his video making ability and skill. This video is called Hit the Floor. To check this video out click the link here.
So much for having a single update this week. I have been busy again today! Having got my copy of Episode 03 - Wolf's Ambition! I have been busy screen shotting, resizing to thumbnail size and uploading haha. So that is pretty much the first update, the second is a media update. For a full list of updates please check below. So until next time!

The anime update for today is for the screen shots of MFB Episode 03. I have been busy taking still captures of Episode 03: Wolf's Ambition!. I finally finished resizing and uploading and am now offering them to the public. Feel free to use them. If you use them on your site then please give credit to where you gtom them from, in this case it would be BeyUK.net. This applies to where ever else you may get them from as well.

Todays media update is only small. I have finally got around to uploading and updating with Japy-Chans Ray fan art. this fan art is an animated GIF. We hope to see more artwork submitted by our regular BeyUK fans. I also look forward to seeing some Metal Fight Beyblade fan art. To view the fan art submission just click this link.
Thanks for the screenshots! Im going to use the Kenta one.
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:41 AM)Driger Wrote: Thanks for the screenshots! Im going to use the Kenta one.

Thats OK, thats why they are on the net =D.
We have updated with a WBO update but didn't want to post it here as it was quite big. To view it, just visit our News and Update page.

This is a HUGE update for everybody. I couldn't be bothered to lots of little updates as that would waste more time than just making a single large update. Now these are fairly uncommon but when we do have them they are always worth it. We have updates across the entire site this time. I have been extremely busy updating content and adding some new bits here and there. Be sure to check everything as this is one update you DON'T want to miss! So until next time folks!

I have got round to editing the Metal Fight Beyblade Stadium Encyclopedia for everybody, so instead of just images I have also added some new details. The details that have been added are the following: Total diameter, total height, Total beyspin area, Product number and release date. Adding the measurements allows you to check the size of the product before purchasing. Everything else is for reference purpose only.

I have updated the Metal Fight Beyblade Track Dictionary. It now includes the C145 track for Flame Sagittario. Be sure to check it out for details.

I have added the World Beyblade Organization Rules to the Game section. The link provided is a download and you need Acrobat Reader. The WBO link is temporary and I will move it to our server as soon as I have permission from Brad.

Our weight disks in the Game section have had the info part removed and replaced with a more suitable "purpose" section. This states what type of blade they are best suited for. I will update this bit as I get more info.

The Plastic & HMS blade parts dictionary has had some entries removed and others have been amended as I found spelling errors and other various issue with it.

I have edited the following articles in the Game section after approaching the WBO community and getting their support for them. I have amended the Attack article, Defence article and the endurance article. I am waiting on a few more pictures for the defence article but other than that, it seems finished.

We also have some new images from the Takara-Tomy web site regarding BB-35 and BB-36. the
Unfortunately, theINtoy have Flame Sagittario on pre-order but no Metal Faces. The Metal Faces are very popular over in Japan but you can expect to see some soon as they are searching for stock already. As soon as they know, we will know therefore meaning that you will know as well!

The first thing in the Anime update is the weekly MFB Anime episode screen shots. We have a wide selection of high quality screen shots for Episode 04: Rush! Bull's Power! (26/04/09). Be sure to check these out and use them for avatars etc. If you want to use these on your site then email me to ask for permission first.

As well as this, I have also spent the week updating all the Metal Fight Beyblade Character profiles. We now have more info on the listed characters below:

...::[Manga Update]::...

A last minute update for the manga section. Thank to Kai-V and Miingo over at Beyblade Spirit they have uploaded Chapter Eight of the MFB Manga. I'm starting to use less and less pages as what you see here is a taster of the chapter. You will need to visit Beyblade Spirit to see the remainder of the chapter. But check what we have here and head over to Beyblade Spirit once you've checked the rest of our updates!

Click here to find the links to the MFB Manga Chapter 8 Scans we have.

Our media section has seen three updates for this week. The first is a new video by Breedo. This is the last of his four classic videos. So any fans of his will want to make sure that they download it. This video is called Welcome to My Hell and by downloaded by visiting the music video page.

We also have a fan submitted music video. This video has been submitted by YeshuaXChaos. This user's video is called Game On! Be sure to check it out and download it. To view this video, just click the following link.

The final media update has appeared on WBO first. I have been editing all the staff avatars as you have probably seen. Whilst doing this I decided to make some MFB 120x120 avatars for everybody. Be sure to check them out. If your interested and want to use one then feel free but please credit BeyUK for it. If you have any requests regarding MFB avatars then please feel free to let me know on the tag board or at WBO. I have all the MFB episodes released to date so I will see what I can do for you.
Wow this is an awesome update, thanks Espio!

Oh Yeah and LOL Breedo told me he wasnt making AMV's currently...
(May. 02, 2009  8:29 PM)Driger Wrote: Wow this is an awesome update, thanks Espio!

Oh Yeah and LOL Breedo told me he wasnt making AMV's currently...

That AMV was made a few years ago.
Thanks for the WBO mention Grin
This weekends update has finally arrived. It seems that I'm forever working on this site now lol. I have been busy with updates all week and worrying over the Beyblade Spinoff Event at MCM Expo this month, next week actually. As your probably aware, it is back on. Credit goes to Dieddead at WBO Forums for the web site background and general artwork creation to help promote this event. I look forward to seeing as many of the UK community there as I'm helping Rocky out with the preparations and general running of the event. Another forum member by the name of Blitz is also supporting her. You can expect this to be a great success and fun filled day of Beyblading. Don't forget the unlimited Battle Points that are available as well! For the actual update, check the details below. Until next time folks!

I have updated the Metal Fight Beyblade A-Z in the Game section. I have now added Flame Sagittario C145S. Images and other information is now available. I have been working on a stamina customization involving Flame Sagittario's Metal Wheel Flame. This metal wheel looks to have some use with very little recoil.

I have added to new, due to be released, Beyblade to the Metal Fight Beyblade A-Z. These go by the names of Flame Libra T125ES and Stardust Pegasis. Stardust Pegasis will be available through a random booster and Flame Libra T125ES will be released as a booster. Kai-V has also announced that Flame Libra's bottom is called "Eternal sharp" and looks to be a bearing bottom. The track is set to have some down force as well.

The bottom info for Wind Aquario has been changed from CB to HFS. they both act the same way. HFS can be changed between Hole Flat and Sharp. CB was the original name and has the same properties. It may very well change back to CB as it makes more sense than HFS. We will keep you updated up until release!

The HFS/CB bottom has been added to the Metal Fight Beyblade Bottom Dictionary. Be sure to check it out as we have compiled a list of all the current bottoms as well. This is a great learning resource for those want to learn about the MFB Bottoms.

We also have a new addition in the Game section. This new page features Metal Fight Beyblade Battles Videos. These have been provided by The Unknown God. He is taking time out from Episode Guide Writing and needed something to keep him occupied haha. He decided to record Beyblade Battles and will be taking requests for MFB only in the near future. All files have been uploaded to Megaupload for download. We may however only have Youtube watch links in the future for every bodies convenience.

I missed uploading MFB Episode 05 screen shots last week so I have got a double whammy for you this weekend. I have uploaded and screen capped Episode 05: Cancer of Revenge and Episode 06: Aquario's Challenge!. These are all HQ screen shot and the size of them are 1280x720. I will get this Sunday's screen shots sorted for a mid week update.

I have added some new info to the character profiles of Benkei and Kenta. In addition to this, I have also added to new character profiles for Tetsuya (Mad Cancer owner) and Hikaru (Wind Aquario owner).

A new profile has also been added for the original Beyblade series characters. This new character profile is for Raul from F-Dynasty. Be sure to check him out! Please continue to vote for the next character in the poll over at BeyUK.net.

We have now uploaded the Beyblade G-Revolution OST from the Japanese Anime. This is the last one. So enjoy. We have both the batch download and individual song downloads available. To get the movie OST then just visit this thread on the WBO Forum. You can also find links to the other Beyblade music that we have here at BeyUK.net in that thread.
I got back from Beyblade Spinoff last weekend and have been updating BeyUK pretty much all this week. We have a few anime updates, a few media updates and a quick round up from WBO this weekend. I will be looking to start capturing screen shots from the first three seasons of Beyblade. This will overwrite what we currently have. So check below for more details and until next time folks!

...::[Toys Update]::...

A little update regarding the Beyblade stock available at theINtoy. I have recently had confirmation from INtoy that they have found a supplier who has guaranteed restocks for them. However, the list is very vague at this point and I don't want to mention anything that won't be restocked. I will be back next week with a confirmed list of products. Hopefully we will see the Metal Faces reach UK shores for the first time.

I have been busy screen shooting Episode 07: The Sure Kill Spinning Technique! Sagittario! and Episode 08: Merci's Dangerous Trap. It now appears that these screen shots will now entail the time that it is Japan. There is nothing I can do about this. If there are any avatar requests then I will be using the Standard Definition download. These screen shots are all in HD. Please feel free to take a look through these episode screen shots.

On another note, I will be updating the first three seasons of Beyblade with better images than what we have. I won't do screen shots for all the episodes as this will be very time consuming. I will instead take random screen shots across all the episodes. You can expect at least sixty screen shots for each season.

Our first media update games from the Beyblade fan BBGoldFlame. She has kindly submitted two music videos to BeyUK.net. Her first one has been put up on BeyUK with her second to follow shortly. This video is called Divide Between Destiny and Disaster. It features Tyson and Kai's bravery and determination during G-Revolution. I hope you enjoy the video. It can be found by clicking this link.

Breedo has also been making a parody video and a more serious AMV regarding the MFB Anime. These ones are not for download though. They can be watched on Breedo's Youtube Channel. To check them out just click the links provided here; Demon Hunt! and Epic Truth!

...::[World Beyblade Organization Update]::...

The two events that were sanctioned by the WBO as official BeyDay events were a success. Beyblade War Room was huge in Canada. Brad has been busy making videos for this particular event. He has uploaded two videos in memory of this event. The first is a general video that features the activities at BWR. This video can be viewed here. The second is a video of Bey Brad and Spinster reminiscing over the Beyblade past, present and future. Check this video out here. Both videos are in HD and SD. Obviously HD is the preferred video quality.

Secondly, the event that I was co-hosting in London was a success as well. We had tournaments on both days and prizes were given to the top three on both days as well. Saturday was the main feature however. We rekindled many Bey Spirits and got people involved with the new Metal Fight Beyblade Franchise. A few were reluctant to move on but oh well. My friend, a Photo Journalist, took many photos on the the Sunday when we had a small 16 participant round robin tournament. To view all of these photos then please visit his Flickr account by clicking here.

WBO member Bladebee won the Storm Pegasis 105RF giveaway that took place over BeyDay. Congratulations and enjoy your new Beyblade! WBO will also start to knuckle down on BP grinding/bumping. Basically, all this means is that WBO will restructure the BP system to restrict those that battle the same person over and over to gain a lot of BeyPoints. BeyBrad will also be working hard on videos for the Beyblade Channel and Beyblade reviews for the Wiki. So stay tuned!
All of this will be revealed in this weekends update. However, I thought I would let everybody know prior to then. I have been screen shotting the first three seasons of Beyblade. Now these aren't high quality but they are still better tan what we had previously. We have the following available:

So enjoy and stay tuned for MFB Episode 09 screen shots for Saturday!
Our main focus this week is our anime section. For those that have been checking the site, they will already know what this update is. But those that don't, then please check below under the relevant heading. We also have a media update and a run down of what has been happening over at WBO lately. So until next time folk!

...::[Toys Update]::...

I regret to inform everybody that myself and theINtoy are still waiting on a confirmation email regarding what they have have managed to acquire. This is coming from the Japan end, so please do bear with us. You are certain to hear of any update as soon as I receive word from theINtoy. The latest email reads something along the lines of "Please give us a bit more time". As you can expect, trying to get a british retail company in possession of a Japanese Product is extremely hard now that the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime has been released.

Additionally, Takara-Tomy had announced that Hasbro will be trading the Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal Fusion franchise on the western shores. As an international and UK based web site we will be following both the Japanese and UK/US markets progression on the MFB/BMF franchise. We will work closely with Beyblade Spirit and The World Beyblade Organization to bring you accurate and reliable information. These products will be released in 2010 over in the US and shortly after in the UK.

I have been extremely busy this week on our Anime section. I have had requests from visitors asking for better screen shots of the original three season of Beyblade. I have taken them into consideration and have uploaded screen of the highest resolution from the episodes I have. These are nothing compared to the MFB episodes. However, they are still better than the previous batch. Be sure to check them out by using these links: Beyblade 2000 Screen shots, Beyblade V-Force Screen shots and Beyblade G-Revolution Screen shots.

As well as these I have also just finished the screen shots for Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 09: Leone's Counterattack. These are all at the highest possible quality that is available. We have 197 screen shots from this episode. So please enjoy!

ALSO! Some great news has been bought to us from Kai-V at Beyblade Spirit. she has been busy checking out the Nelvana web site for any hint of the Metal Fight Beyblade or should I rather say "Beyblade: Metal Fusion" Anime in US/UK. As you can all guess, MFB/BMF has been confirmed to have a release over in North America in Fall 2010. You can expect the MFB/BMF release to appear on UK shores shortly after, so lets say 2011 at the latest. For the quote we have on BeyUK.net just visit this WBO Forum thread: Beyblade: Metal Fusion Fall 2010

So that sums it up! MFB has now been dubbed as Beyblade: Metal Fusion for the western market. There isn't a huge difference in the names. However, we here at BeyUK will refer to it as both titles where relevant.

...::[World Beyblade Organization Update]::...

We have another update from the guys over at the WBO! So lets begin!

Brad has changed the BeyPoint limit from a maximum of 10 battles a day to 5 battles a month against the same Beyblader. This will help aid the prevention of BP Grinding. the only battles that will not count towards this limit will be those battles that took place in a WBO sanctioned Beyblade Tournament.

WBO sanctioned Beyblade Tournaments will now require a $5 or £3 entrance fee for each blader that enters a tournament. However, you can bypass this entrance fee by donating $10 a year which will pay for a Blader Passport. This will allow bladers unlimited entrance to any WBO Events and they will also be awarded a Passport Face to go on their forum profile! Having a Blader Passport will also permit you entrance to premium contests. You can subscribe to a Blader Passport via Paypal, or you can purchase one at a WBO event. You can purchase your passport by clicking here!

The Royal Face will no longer be given out when people donate $10 to the WBO. Instead, they will will receive a Random Booster Black Face. Please bear in mind that donating is completely separate from the Blader Passport and both use two different Paypal setups. So you have been warned. It is recommended that you invest in a blader passport before donating $10.

A quick quote from Bey Brad regarding the current change to the WBO donating systems:

"I really want to settle any fears that I am making some sort of attempt to "sell out" here. I'm not. The fact of the matter is, the WBO is very expensive to me in terms of both time and money, and I have to do something to balance that out. Just keeping the web site online costs me about $12 a month, and it's going up every month because we are gaining so much popularity. Then there is domain registration. There is a new programming development coming up that will cost us $125 (it's going to rule, though!). Much of BWR was paid for out of pocket -- $115 just for printing fliers and such -- and I'd love to be able to do more giveaways and such, so things like this are truly necessary in order for us to keep growing. We can all hope that Hasbro will decide to give us some love next year, but until then, I'm doing what I need to do.

I also want to offer stuff that is compelling to you guys so we can make money to keep cool stuff coming and also provide you guys with stuff you want. We've begun designing special Face Sticker sets that should be on sale by the end of the summer, for approximately $5 for six stickers. Before the year's end I would love to have a WBO DVD out as well. We're also talking about doing a calendar, but I get the feeling you guys would rather have DVDs and stickers and maybe posters or something. If there's something you guys would like to see us offering, tell us!

Please help us expand our tournament schedule! If you want to run a tournament in your area, contact us!"

We would also like to say congratulations to Rocky for becoming a member of the WBO committee. she has deserved this after pulling off the impossible with Beyblade Spinoff! Well done!
Thanks for the updates dude, you work your butt off!!!!!!!
Thank you for the comments =D. It comes part and parcel of running a website. Both Brad and Kai-V understand as well haha.

(Jun. 05, 2009  10:54 PM)Driger Wrote: Thanks for the updates dude, you work your butt off!!!!!!!
So you know, although I never comment, I do normally read all these. ^^;