61.11%
It was good
22.22%
meh
11.11%
story, what story
5.56%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:48 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: ok guys. im back and i will be writing alot more now. im so sorry to all of my fans. thank you for your patience.

PS contest is almost over

um i still dont know about my character. if you liked it for the contest or not...
The contest is now over. I will pick a winner and put it on this post. The winners character will star in the story and hopefully have an even bigger role in the sequel. Also chapter 15 is out.

EDIT: and the winner is DeX with Vanessa Galeria
Hey, where is my character.......?
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:58 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: The contest is now over. I will pick a winner and put it on this post. The winners character will star in the story and hopefully have an even bigger role in the sequel. Also chapter 15 is out.

EDIT: and the winner is DeX with Vanessa Galeria

thanks dude!

Just read the chapter! looks awesome!
When are you continuing this, sonicsora123?
Character: Kevin Gephart
Clothes: White T-shirt black DC hat and basketball shorts.
Bey: Sabotage Tiger TGrin (thunder drive)
Special Move: Razor Elite Destruction; bey glows blue and if attacks anything automatic stadium out.
Sabotage: two parts: crystal wheel: blue with three spikes and same for chrome wheel.
"Tiger: orange with black highlights
TGrin: A RF starts then when slowing a WD pops out.
PERSONALITY: wants to always win and has a lot of friends can be pretty dark but enjoys life.
UPDATE:

hi guys, sorry i havent been online lately. ive been busy. but hopefully soon the story will be back on. I know lots of you want the next chapter. im writing it now so dont worry.
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:15 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Hey, where is my character.......?

OK youre free to post stuff like this but just calm down. I may not get every single character in but i probablyy will make a sequel and use characters i forgot in this one.