It was good
22.22%
meh
11.11%
story, what story
5.56%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
say whats the estimated time you shall be finished with the entire Story?Smile
im sorry if im taking long i just need some time. i promise once i get chapters 10,11 and 12 done its gonna be easy. it'll take about 3 months. Wink this is max time though
Name: Iakou
Beyblade: Eclipse draco wa130 b
Special Move: Final eclipse, eclipse draco goes off the side of the arena into the air, eclipses the sun or moon, and then flies down and strikes the opponents bey, can also meet opponents bey in mid air.
Personality:Nice, but distanced from others and quiet.
Bey Explanation: Eclipse is similar to burn, but more ridgid, and sharper to increase strength, Draco is a dragon that meats its tail in a circle, Wa130 is from thermal lacerta and just has wings that spin out and strike the opponent, B is the small ball tip.
Character Description: Iakou is a quiet, but a strong blader that is against the cold fire. He is immune to the cold fires power because his bey is helios's opposite, but he cannot defeat helios, only match him at best. He wants to help dylan stop the cold fire.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:14 PM)Iakou Wrote: Name: Iakou
Beyblade: Eclipse draco wa130 b
Special Move: Final eclipse, eclipse draco goes off the side of the arena into the air, eclipses the sun or moon, and then flies down and strikes the opponents bey, can also meet opponents bey in mid air.
Personality:Nice, but distanced from others and quiet.
Bey Explanation: Eclipse is similar to burn, but more ridgid, and sharper to increase strength, Draco is a dragon that meats its tail in a circle, Wa130 is from thermal lacerta and just has wings that spin out and strike the opponent, B is the small ball tip.
Character Description: Iakou is a quiet, but a strong blader that is against the cold fire. He is immune to the cold fires power because his bey is helios's opposite, but he cannot defeat helios, only match him at best. He wants to help dylan stop the cold fire.
thank you iakou. i will do my best with your character.
Thank you, and feel free to change it, sense i might have went overboard.
yeah. i will use him just not as good
Well,do you mind adding my character?
Name: Sora Wing
Beyblade: Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Special MoveConfusedtorm Upper (The upper version of Stargizer)
Personality:kind of arrogant
Bey Explanation: A normal Galaxy Pegasis in pure white colour,the original red lines are replaced by Gold colour)
Character Description: Arrogant, but fights back in a corner when in trouble

Well.......Don't blame me at using Galaxy Pegasis XD
What about this guy
name: Davon. Nickname: drunk Davon

beylade: apocalypse majoris wT EMB

special move: 2012(jumps up and sends a shower of meteors that can be focused into one spot and he is inside the largest meteor OR a series of earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, or tornadoes.

Personality: very, very short tempered and grumpy because he drinks too much beer and makes him one of the drunkest bladers ever known. He is very careful with money. Every now-and-then he might jump in and help dylan with his quest. But he appears like a drunk ninja. Most of the time. he's at home drinking: yes, beer. I think he would be best if you put him in the comedy parts. Or when you need some comedy.

Personality in short: extremely short tempered, drunk, grumpy and unpredictabe

Bey explanation: apocalypse(just like big bang but with 3 sets of black wings)

Majoris( A comet going around the clear wheel and the tail stops at the comet rock(going right) [a comet with a tail going right]

face: (a comet)

WT: (wide tornado){scythe kronos track but wider}

EMB(eternal metal ball){scythe kronos tip but a metal ball}

Don't hesitate rejecting this post

FYI your stories are great!
Dude! Epic story! I am so following this now. Lol. But I don't get something...what happened to Demarko? He just disappeared after chapter 6.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:24 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Dude! Epic story! I am so following this now. Lol. But I don't get something...what happened to Demarko? He just disappeared after chapter 6.

That's the question that will change their lives
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:42 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:24 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Dude! Epic story! I am so following this now. Lol. But I don't get something...what happened to Demarko? He just disappeared after chapter 6.

LOL. Wait, seriously?
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:56 AM)DrigerS Master Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:42 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:

LOL. Wait, seriously?

yeah. i know
I will wait until the next chapter is out. And then we strike!(read!)
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER MEANIE!( impersonating a spoilt girl who wants the next chapter.) No seriously, when is the next chapter ready?
(Jul. 24, 2011  5:09 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER MEANIE!( impersonating a spoilt girl who wants the next chapter.) No seriously, when is the next chapter ready?

seriously. i just released two new chapters
I like the way you included Team Gan Gan Galaxy. The descriptions were good too.
Not so sure about masamune's hair description though. Swear its Black with a red stripe.
Other than that, a great story, and cant wait for next chapter!
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:25 PM)Manicben Wrote: I like the way you included Team Gan Gan Galaxy. The descriptions were good too.
Not so sure about masamune's hair description though. Swear its Black with a red stripe.
Other than that, a great story, and cant wait for next chapter!

[Image: Masamune1.jpeg]

black and white with a red bit sticking out.
(May. 14, 2011  10:59 PM)Fang.Leone Wrote: its not an eagle, but
blader name: Nabeel
Beyblade: Fang Tiger
Special Move: Lightning fang Claw
Bey Discription: A Fang Fusion that is colored white, and the beyblade is colored dark green, the whole thing except the face bolt that is colored white.
Then also, the thing has to be 130, and the bottom is a green and white rf tip
Personality: The Best, mean, strong, the strongest blader in the story for ever
Description: kind of like kyoya, strong too, but this time even ginga and ryuga arent stronger than him, make him stronger than you and everyone

not rf tip but EWD. eternal wide defence. i have to make it this way
name: ray ???
bey: unknown bey but called thunder greegon strike123 crater flat cf
special move: thunder strike, thunder wave, thunder wall
personality kind mysterious and secretive
and a very VERY VERY strong and deadly blader about the same skill as dylan but more experience and wont talk much but make him speak when others speak
thank you storm pegusas5
chapter 12 will be up tommorow. sorry i didnt post any chapters here for a month. now i feel like i have lost my fans
I'm still here. That's one not lost. It's funny how Gan-Gan Galaxy is in there. At first I didn't get it, but then I saw Pegasis Starblast Attack and it all came together lol.
(Jul. 28, 2011  3:17 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I'm still here. That's one not lost. It's funny how Gan-Gan Galaxy is in there. At first I didn't get it, but then I saw Pegasis Starblast Attack and it all came together lol.

gingka isnt actually on the team. he's comepletely seperate. Besides in Chapter 11 it would be obvious with all of their special moves and bey patterns. Did you know i copied Tsubassa's battle comepletely from tsubassa vs gingka.
well you haven't lost me either xD

and anyway could you tell us the reason why you were gone for so long? 'cause i started to get worried
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:08 PM)MyOwnFan4Ever Wrote: well you haven't lost me either xD

and anyway could you tell us the reason why you were gone for so long? 'cause i started to get worried

haha. I wasnt gone. i had writers block. well now the story is back on track. still i used to have about 6 major fans(including you). i pm'ed them but still they're gone. Unhappy oh well hope you guys enjoy