BeyStadium Attack Type

Ahh, I missed that thread. Must've happened while I was asleep.

Well, it's kind of a moot point anyway, really - the BB-10 works perfectly with MFB. There is no reason to use anything else.
You weren't a member then if that's what you mean.
It does like I said the difference is only about a battle or two usually. TBH there's no real reason not to unban it besides:
Kai-V Wrote:Metal Fight Beyblade is only supposed to be used with Metal Fight Beyblade equipment, that is final, that is what TAKARA-TOMY has been deciding from the start. The series are not even supposed to be related to each other in any way.
If thiswants to be contineud PM sicne I'd rather not get this derailed anymore; if anything that relates to htis thread happens I'll post here.
So should I leave in where I horribly wrote about the small size, or is it not even a problem worth mentioning?

I personally have never found the size to be too small.
The size is a non-issue...
(Dec. 01, 2011  7:34 AM)Hazel Wrote: The size is a non-issue...

This.
Then I'll take it out!

And Th!nk, is the two slopes even worth mentioning as well? Especially since there'll be a diagram? In my opinion, they aren't a flaw nor positive, and don't really affect battles except for very rare occasions.
I would still keep it in, because it's part of the stadium's description.

We have dimensions if people wish to judge the size, irrelevant as that is.
Cool, I'll leave it in then.

I just took out the thing about the stadium being small, and right now I'm going to measure the length of the walls and exits, and I guess I'll measure where the slope change takes place as well? Should I measure the diameter or distance from the exit ?

Edit: I added the exit and wall length, and these are the dimensions for the slope change:
Distance from edge of stadium: 7 cm
Diameter: 20 cm

So you pick. Smile
[Image: beystadiumattacktypedia.png]

There was more editing than I expected, since SonoKong's diagram made it seem as if the bowl was really large. This seems more representative.
Very nicely done. I would like to see all three separate slopes labelled, but that's a very good image.
I just found that it was more accurate to label what people are usually referring to when they talk about "slope", but if you just mean that you want an "Area A" and "Area B" as I had mentioned, I could try to do it.

You agree with the size of the bowl ?
I would make the bowl's slope shallower, but other than that, it looks fine.

I would label them something like A, B and C, and place the explanation in the caption underneath the image.
I'm seconding th!nk's opinion of the bowl being too deep - it does need to be shallowed out a bit more. I'd say shallow it by another 1/3rd or so.
Oh, so shallow is "less deep", OK, hah.
Very nice work!

As to the suggested edits, something a bit like this, maybe?

[Image: beystadiumattacktypedia2.png]
I guess so. The bowl is still too deep, of course Tongue_out
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2024/...iumup1.jpg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7791/...iumup2.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6174/...iumsid.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6444/at...iumtor.jpg

Find a huge piece of uniform white and then come back to complain to me. I had to use my mother's bed covers hah.

There is seriously a lot of editing involved in the picture of the side, but hopefully it does not show as much. The bed cover would only go so far upwards ...
Those pictures are awesome! The first one is actually amazing, it shows all the regions and divisions very clearly, so excellent job on it. The rest are useful too, that one is basically perfect for explaining the different regions, though Smile
I'm just throwing this out there, but if you guys need a NIB photo of it, I can supply it.
(Dec. 17, 2011  7:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: Those pictures are awesome! The first one is actually amazing, it shows all the regions and divisions very clearly, so excellent job on it. The rest are useful too, that one is basically perfect for explaining the different regions, though Smile

I agree 100%.
But the second pic ain't bad either. IMO, its more clearer than the first one(in which the light focuses near the center, which in turn reflects it). I think even Kai-V noticed this and took the second picture. Smile
But luckily, the focused light actually shows the slope(marked as slope 2 in Aru's pic) more clearly, and hence is a great one! XD
Another reason why I took the second photograph as well is that there is less flash, so the surroundings are not as dark. The stadium is fundamentally supposed to be on a white background, hah.
So th!nk, with these pictures and diagrams, now can I take out the part about the two slopes, haha? It just looks too ridiculous in words and doesn't even accurately explain what we're talking about.
Sure, as long as you make the diagram and textbox nice and clear about it, not a problem Smile