BeyStadium Attack Type

I think it's perfectly fine to put it up whether there's discussion, the idea's been refuted, or if the Tornado Attack becomes legal.

None of the info in this draft would be influenced or changed by that decision.
(Nov. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  5:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it just in English that you capitalise "cm" ? Because I never capitalised that anywhere at school and neither did anyone else ...

I now, i usually just capitalize The C. Sorry, I'll edit my post.

"cm" is the correct notation, not "Cm".

I'mma point out that in comparison to Tornado Attack, it has a deeper bowl, and when used for plastics this makes survival types more susceptible to chance KO's, due to the angled hits they receive.

Dunno if it's worth including, but yeah.

Oh, also, there are two sections to the inner slopes (both inside the tornado ridge), they're just far less noticeable than those of Tornado Attack, at least on a clear BB-10. Again, don't know if it's worth including.
Instead of listed all the sonokong sets which really isn't possible since we have no idea what they're called I think we should list all the colour variants that they released. Even if you don't do that you should mention the individual red release by sonokong.
UltraBlader- IMO, that would violate BeyWiki standards. The product name and product no.(BB-01, BB-10, etc.) are extremely important for the 'Other Versions' sub-topic. Smile
It would be pointless to just add the color variants in that topic, as the actual purpose of the 'Other Versions' topic will not be fulfilled. Smile
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'mma point out that in comparison to Tornado Attack, it has a deeper bowl, and when used for plastics this makes survival types more susceptible to chance KO's, due to the angled hits they receive.

Dunno if it's worth including, but yeah.

Oh, also, there are two sections to the inner slopes (both inside the tornado ridge), they're just far less noticeable than those of Tornado Attack, at least on a clear BB-10. Again, don't know if it's worth including.

Hmm, the only reason I mentioned the Tornado Attack was because the Tornado Ridge (haha) on the Attack Stadium is the only complaint I've heard.

So, the deeper bowl thing hasn't been complained about, and I don't want to get into too much of "Attack vs Tornado Attack", instead of actually giving info about the Attack Stadium (which is what I think is best!). So you tell me! I trust your judgement!

As for the two slopes, I know what you're talking about, but is really significant enough to be mentioned? I think it's rare that it helps enough to change a battle. So you tell me again, haha.

You should write an article for the Tornado Attack!
A Janstarblast:

Two things i'd like to point out:

-No it doesn't violate beywiki standards. Also if you bothered reading we have no idea what the names for the numerous sonokong sets are and they don't have any item number either.
-That's not pointless in the slightest since if you hadn't noticed listing the colour variants is normally the only point of the other versions section...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tornado-...m-with-MFB
A bit more than the tornado ridge TBH
If the TA was to be unbanned; it'd be the better staduim. That'd be more priority; obviously the reason to get this would because it's easier to get...
UltraBlader: That was unnecessarily harsh.

@Shaba: I would mention the two slopes as it is part of the design.
As for the depth thing, probably not worth mentioning, I only really notice it if I use plastics in BB-10.

As for a TA article, I know very, very little about HMS and any other Stadiums of that Era, so I could never write a sufficient article on it :C
Hmm, so how should I word the slopes? "A gradual increase", "faint ring where the slope changes", or what? It's tough to put in words, haha
It's not easy to put into words, to be honest I was hoping you'd have a better idea than me Tongue_out

I'm thinking something like "the area inside the tornado ridge is divided into two sections, a shallower slope towards the edge, and a deeper bowl in the centre".

I still don't really like that, though Confused
Hmmm, now we're in a pickle.

"The Slope is steeper on the inside than on the outside" ?
"The Slope in the center is the steepest" ?
"The Slope increases in steepness [a better word would go there] towards the center" ?

Some of them sound like it's talking about the very middle though.

Geez, damn slopes, haha
@ Th!nk:

Maybe but what he said made no sense at all.
@Shaba: I would probably work something closer to what I wrote in my last post into it. It would sound much less awkward, methinks Confused

Ultra: It was not the rebuttal of the post itself I took issue with, just the wording.
yeah I like yours better. I've got to go but while I'm gone I'll give it some thought. When I'm back I'll probably put yours in word for word, haha.
So, the words "shallow" and "deeper" aren't the proper words, and I couldn't figure anything out using a thesaurus. I did it the way I thought was best because if I didn't use the words shallow and deeper it looked really really odd. I'm still unsatisfied with it though. :\

Mmm, it still sounds like you're talking about one slope inside the ridge and the other outside... Honestly though I can't come up with anything better...

oh geez, yeah you're right it does. ah man, Kei will figure something out, haha!

yeah I have absolutely no idea what to write.
Draw a diagram and call it "Area B" or something.
That is exactly the kind of lateral thinking I was hoping someone would chip in with!
So how the heck do I make a diagram? I like that idea.
There are plenty of diagrams here :
www.happymate.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=17963&xcode=007&mcode=007&scode=&type=X&search=&sort=price

However, none of them actually show a "second slope" if I understood what you were discussing.
I still don't understand how I'm supposed to do this? I'm definitely not a computer guy.
Mmm, those diagrams don't show it at all, however if you look at the actual pictures, you can see an area that is more sloped.

I wish you'd seen a tornado attack close-up, as it is significantly easier to see on those. To be honest I only noticed that BB-10 does the same once I had a Tornado Attack, and comparing the two.

As for how to do the diagram, I am terrible with that kinda thing, but I would have it drawn/get a top down outline drawing of it, and then shade the 3 areas in different colours (and maybe highlight the tornado ridge).
If you want, I can edit the diagram, but it will have to wait until after December 21st probably.
Cool, yeah that'd be awesome. Doesn't matter to me when it gets done. Thank you.