BeyStadium Attack Type

I think something should be mensioned about the size. How it gives attack types somewhat more off an advantage.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:07 AM)Poseidon Wrote: I think something should be mensioned about the size. How it gives attack types somewhat more off an advantage.

What does that mean, Poseidon?
He said that the angle of the slope allows a good flower pattern.
Or, is there something else in your mind, i.e. it is quite small(in comparison to Tornado Attack), thus allowing easier KOs or something?
2nd one's right yeah, attack staduim allows attack types due to the small size of the staduim thus making it easier to land hits.
Um, yeah! That's quite correct, IMO. The small size-
Allows a greater chance to land hits.
Also increases self-KO chances.
KOing heavier Defense/Stamina wheels is possible.
Easier to carry. Tongue_out LOL!

OK, the latter three points are quite unimportant. So, its good enough to include the first point. Grin
Yo shab you wanna look over my suggestion?
@powerangeryan: Not really relevent to the thread; you could've just PMed her lol.

(Nov. 27, 2011  1:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, yeah! That's quite correct, IMO. The small size-

OK, the latter three points are quite unimportant. So, its good enough to include the first point. Grin

Lol, yeah personally I think that the attack staduim has flaws. The curvature on it is quite steep so attack types have more of an advantage; all these factor do give the extra win or so.
(Nov. 25, 2011  11:55 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Instead of listed all the sonokong sets which really isn't possible since we have no idea what they're called I think we should list all the colour variants that they released. Even if you don't do that you should mention the individual red release by sonokong.
I'm just going to leave all the SONOKONG stuff out for now. It's incredibly easy to plop in at anytime, so not really a big deal at the moment.

(Nov. 27, 2011  2:00 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, yeah! That's quite correct, IMO. The small size-

Lol, yeah personally I think that the attack staduim has flaws. The curvature on it is quite steep so attack types have more of an advantage; all these factor do give the extra win or so.
I think I'll add that in the part where I wrote "Attack Types are benefitted by ... "
Edit: Done. It's in there, but not taking up a huge chunk. It's where I said I would put it. You ok with how short it is?
Size doesn't matter as long as it explains things well. Smile

Quote:Attack Types are given a small Stadium and great slopes that assist in creating the Sliding Shoot Pattern
For some reason, this sounds like the small size assists in creating a slide shoot. Smile
It would be better to mention how a small stadium is advantageous, i.e. A better chance to KO beys. Smile

Then again, I am just a rookie, and caused much discontent among a few members by one of my posts in this thread. So, yeah. Smile
And hey, I am also extremely sorry Ultrablader. Smile
Yeah, the way I worded it originally is making it difficult for me to put info in here and there. Makes it look awkwardly worded when I just stuff stuff in there.

Would it be better if it put it after the Sliding Shoot pattern, and say:

"...assist in creating the sliding shoot pattern, as well as a small Stadium that makes it easier to land hits."
Yeah, that sounds great, IMO! Grin
It's more of a negative than a postive. Like it's an advantage to attack types. Personally, I'd write how the size effect's the other types aswell.
Well Poseidon, that does it in my opinion. Smile
Here's how (IMO)-
Defense and stamina types have become too heavy to be good.
Disadvantage for attackers...
Attack types get a good chance to attack, i.e. KO; thanks to the good slopes, and the smaller size.
Defense and Stamina at a disadvantage now...
Now, Defense types get a perfect wall to exit ratio, thus Attack and Defense stand on a same level unto now.
Stamina's the only one left...
Stamina gimmicks are complimented, but we have always seen stamina types get KOed easily. Tips like EDS keep the grip, and prevent KOs to some extent. But yeah, it has always remained disadvantageous for stamina types, IMO. I may be wrong though. Smile
Well then help me out! Honestly, I don't see this as a huge advantage. I've never once felt like it was too small, and never once felt like the small size makes Attack Types unfair. Plus the Tornado Ridge is carp. So you write it in and I'll put it in the OP.
Let's see, the walls aren t covering the entire thing, only 1/2 of the circumfrence, so that's slightly wrong. Then the walls aren'g god-savers, spin is lost from the impact. So in the attack staduim it's like this Attack>Defence>Stamina
That's why stamina has too rely on some more weight now.
In the tornado attack staduim there's more techniques that attack types can do a better tornado ridge. But then the size makes it hrder to land hits. The chances of defence types hitting the walls are more likely due to them being larger. So that makes attack and defence equal. Then stamina comes in. The larger staduim means it's harder for attackers to land hits. So that makes all of the types equal all in all.
Well yes, the Tornado Ridge sucks. The small size of the stadium may not be as important, so as to completely make Attack types unfair; but gives a 0.1% advantage.
I never said it has been unfair, just that all have a slight advantage AND disadvantage over each other. It is a more complicated game of Rock, Paper, Scissors; where Paper can beat Scissors too. Smile

Shabalabadoo Wrote:Well then help me out! So you write it in and I'll put it in the OP.

If that was directed towards me, then-
I speak without any experience with this stadium. I have seen it just once, and played just 8 matches in it. Smile
So, I would never be able to write anything. Smile

EDIT-
OK, I also wanted to add, according to me-- With every new release, certain categories (Attack/Defense/Stamina) overpower the other. So, the balance changes every time. Attack got Beyblade XYZ, and attack became overpowered. Soon, attack was put down by the release of Defense bey- PQR. Smile
So, that's how. Smile
No, I was actually saying that to Poseidon.
If you luck at my articles I'm pretty carp at it lol. How about I'll give you the info and you write it in; I'll answer any question you have. You can't tell unless you play in the attack staduim which is more fair.
Honestly I don't think it's too small at all.

I also do not feel it is too biased towards MFB attackers. In Plastics, it is more that it is biased against stamina, but in MFB, it is perfectly fine.
With the Tornado Attack, any halfwit can use an Attacker properly. If I filled the TR in a Tornado Attack with water, I could drown in it! Hyperbole!

The BB-10 requires more inherent ability, to the point of almost entirely negating the "advantage" it gives to Attackers aside from simply making them usable in it.
The Tornado Ridge of Tornado Attack doesn't solve all of attack's problems, though. You still have to have a good enough launch to get a flower pattern.
It's easier to break a Tornado Stall into Flowering in the TA, iirc, which is the "I am bad at launching so I'm starting a lawmower" method to Flower Patterns - it works in the BB-10, too, but not nearly as reliably.
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly I don't think it's too small at all.

I also do not feel it is too biased towards MFB attackers. In Plastics, it is more that it is biased against stamina, but in MFB, it is perfectly fine.

Try comparative test's attack win's less in TA.
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:11 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly I don't think it's too small at all.

Try comparative test's attack win's less in TA.

If that is the case, then Tornado Attack is simply unfair to MFB attackers, considering I do not find attack too powerful in BB-10.

This conversation does not belong here. Whilst I personally think there is room to discuss it, even just theoretically, this is not the place, although I understand the reason this discussion has ended up here is because any attempt to create a thread for it has been blocked.
The only attempt to create a thread for it was in the wrong section with a useless OP.

Perhaps you should have a go at it.