BeyDeck Card Cross-TCG integrated Beyblade

this looks epic, could you send me a pm when the attack deck is done?
Zero: Of course.

I'm almost done with it, I'll be done about tomorrow probably.

EDIT:...apparently,I messed up.

I sent some of the Awakened Chaos cards out in the Awakened Beyspirit Deck.

If you want to keep that deck, consider it "Alpha Beyspirit".

If you want a revised one,discard it and wait for the next revision.

Sorry about that!
i'll do the skin type of the cards
At last,the cards themselves are complete!

The V1.0 of Awakened Beyspirit and Awakened Chaos are here,ready for those who are ready for them!

In each "Starter" you'll get:

-Printable cards

-Printable rule book

Each starter's cards are different,and each person only gets one.

EDIT:BeyDeck Card Cross now has its own forum at:

http://beydeckcardcross.proboards.com/index.cgi
This looks great! I'll send you a PM soon Tongue_out_wink
Basic goal is same has original card game
Proboards sucks. Dx

use phpbb or mybb.
Soz dude i take every back i love this game
Oh please, PLEASE make this open-source. I would LOVE to work on this, being a veteran of nearly every TCG made in the last decade.
Hm this sounds very interesting heh. Perhaps you could make it so that you build the bey from "piece" cards? Then make card packs where you can get stuff like ability cards and piece cards.
u should make specific cards that is only compatible for attack etc...or have cards that increase performance in tips and other parts....most importantly have a card or mat that is a stadium that u r using...say stamina stadium has a ability that increase stamina etc...
To all those that have waited:Your patience has paid off!

I withheld updates for a while, but I'm back with the properly made sets of the BeyDeck cards.

All interested parties, PM me again with valid e-mail addresses so I can send you the cards.
sounds cool, btw BlackAce are you gonna update the proboards site?
if you weren't already done i would have asked if i could help, im very experienced in making card games. ill ask for 2 packs soon, 1 for me and 1 for my brothers.
This idea is epic! So epic, in fact, that I can't think about the right words to type!
this is a very nice idea, my main question is, are they free??
I'm not sure if you still have these cards currently but if there were some left, could I get one? And how much?
Dude (or dudette, dont wanna be sexist) this is just like Yu-Gi-Oh.
Ok, it actually sounds kinda cool. But it should B called "Beyblade: The Next Generation". I will design some and post pics.
Cool I will send u a pm
interesting i read this forum http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-B-Da...st-occured read the first post saw the sig and read here and it quite interest me but people are coming up with ideas that are not practical i like the rules on the current 1st post its simple and fun like the original bb and it sounds very effective i would like to suggest a card idea:"part steal" cards cards u can use to swap parts or render a blade useless cuz it it has no (insert part here) and helps limit but that card could only be used 1ce to limit people from using that multiple times each player can use it once another card i suggest is a "spin recovery" card that allows users to recover hp up to 10 but each person can only use them 3 times and not the same type of card EX:you can have a 2 a 5 and a 10 spn recovery card but no doubles and each can only be used 1ce for each blader
This is Ninjago, excepto with life ponts and ripcord launchers. just get Ninjago. But otherwise this looks pretty fun... Can you make a list of all the carda because i wanna play it and i could make my own cards
Hiw is this Ninjago?! Ninjago: LEGO, not so populer, aimed at little kids, does not have a anime and manga.
ninjago is like beyblade and it has cards you can use in the game... instead of losing life points you lose a weapon. This game is that popular either and has no anime or manga unless you make beyblade the anime and even they dont use cards.
acturly, ninjago has a show/short movie in place of an anime using the same animation as their clutch powers movie and they have a lego magazean comic for the manga. ninjago is alot different from beyblades with this card game add on, you have to nock off the ninja/skeleton of the spinner to win and the weapon thingy. there is lots of differences but im not going to get into it, the only similarity is that it's a spinning top game with cards to change the game.

on topic, i sent a pm about half a year ago to black ace and never got a reply, whats with that?