New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured)

Now,I know we have a B-Daman topic,but that's very outdated and cluttered.

This one is geared towards the new set of Cross Fight B-daman that (finally) do not look anything like penguins.

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-d...index.html

These appear to be a mix of the PI-EX system and the Zero 2 system.

The two models out at the moment are called "Accel Dracyan" and "One Side Sharks".

They are also selling Accel Dracyan's Metal Drive Core seperately, and are selling a "Accel Dracyan DX Set" with a B-Point Card and Wide Server, as well as a new tournament set with Accel Dracyan...I think that Accel Dracyan is the new Cobalt Blade of this set somehow.

They are compatible with the previous gen Cross Fight B-Daman Tune Up Gear,but not the Custom Mail.

Personally, I think this was long overdue-the Penbi series was like the Bomberman B-Daman series, used to get the B-Daman series on its feet until it could stand on its own again.
OHMYGOSH! I must buy, I have been waiting for a revival of B-Daman (not a fan of Crash B-Daman), hope it's good >.>
Cross Fight? I really need to look around the web more... I never knew of B-daman coming after Cobalt Saber and the like
I'm expecting ball bearing feet, ball bearing Cores, spin direction-changing Cores, and pretty much every other gimmick they had from Zero 2 SS. That said I would like a new incarnation of Impact Shark, Gill Scorpion, and of course Revolver Hades.

I liked Crash a little bit; I liked that massive Grenade Shot attachment.

(whatever happened to that B-Daman that was essentially a gigantic marble/BB shooting gun?)
Someone must be expecting Metal Fight Beyblade to die soon.
I was into B-Daman when they first came out... I had like 2 of them lol... If they come back to the states I might consider getting back into them! Grin They look pretty damn cool if you ask me.
(May. 03, 2011  2:23 AM)To Wrote: Someone must be expecting Metal Fight Beyblade to die soon.

Nahh!
Money Money Money!
Why have one cash crop when you can have 5!
Hey look, they're making bits from metal too! I saw it in CoroCoro, hopefully it'll be brought out in the east. (I'm a Bidaman fan!)
I will wait till it is UK cause it might be fail.
Oh yeah! I've been expecting a re-launch! I didn't like the crash one...I like the original ones...You know..Cobalt Saber...Revolver Hades.....
Darn it, so wanna to buy... i prefer the old face design... now it will have magnets? i guess that they want to make it easier to build. glad that my won't be trash! =D

(off topic: is proto one rare?)
I can't wait for it, but they better step up their game this time with the show and all of that.
You know, it was all aesthetics with their competitive angle, this better have technical value to them. Otherwise they are still pretty sweet, albeit chibi figurines.
mm..like the first version of bdaman...look beeter in design..
My childhood has returned guys. Cool heh... Cant wait for this.
The concept is a little nicer than what America was given enough access to (Although the ZERO was all we had), but I can only guess how far the series will go if it ever returns to Europe and North America.
I just realized that they have a B-Ta 1Go... Damn it Takara, what's with you and arcade games?
(May. 03, 2011  2:23 AM)To Wrote: Someone must be expecting Metal Fight Beyblade to die soon.

[citation needed]
(May. 09, 2011  11:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

[citation needed]

Didn't they relaunch B-Daman (from being a Bomberman offshoot to an actual product line) just prior to beginning of the HMS line in Beyblade?

Edit: Just looked it up. G-Revolution, the third season of Beyblade ended in 2003 (and the Beyblade line shortly after), and the new B-Daman anime started in 2004. We're on the third season of MFB. There's some coincidences here.

Double Edit: Do I think MFB will end this year? No, I'd say we probably have 2 or so years left in it before Takara Tomy either takes a break or does a full refresh again.
I just think it's not a good idea to jump to conclusions based on history.
Thinking Positive: If they (Hasbro) smooth out the competitive angle in B-Daman and make the core components as powerful as they are advertised, then maybe it could be the best battle series to ever be sold adjacent to Beyblade in the USA.
Quote: If they (Hasbro) smooth out the competitive angle

lol
Aha this is sweet as, I also grew up on B-Daman as well as Beyblade. Looking forward to this.
Cross Fight B-Daman anime project announced.

Is it officially time to be a slightly bit concerned for the future of MFB yet?
Why would we be? These would take another few years, maybe, to appear outside of Japan.