[BeyDays] [Kennesaw, GA 5/26/12] Encounter

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: BeyDays1.jpg]

This is the tourney to replace Retribution, which was supposed to be a BeyDays tourney, but the host cannot make it on the 26th.

Where: Swift-Cantrell Park
Address: 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, Georgia

When: May 26th, 2012 2:30 PM

Meet at tables in front of park.

Prizes: Some beys I got from Target that were all switched in packaging. The beys are new though. (Basalt Horogium, Ray Gil, & Counter Scorpio) Sorry guys, this is the best I can do on prizes. Still between "Wave" 1 and 2 and a little 3 over here. Not looking forward to how long Metal Fury is gonna take to get here.

Side Event: Gravity (Unless you guys want something else)

This is the first Georgia BeyDays tournament! Let's make this a great one!

Attending:
PSG-1
Ingulit
killerblader
masquerade
Nazo422
basalt 145wd

Possible:
UltimateZer0
Storm Dragoon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Im coming tell everyone this should be great 1St post i will speard the WORD
Nice. But everyone that is confirmed tell your friends to sign up 4 the WBO and to confirm themselves on this thread.
The only time it's to late is if the tournament is already over Grin
Dang is anyone else coming to this tourney.
If u want to sign up tell him to confirm u
(May. 24, 2012  10:18 PM)masquerade Wrote: Is it to late to sign up??

I'll take that as you're coming.
I'm almost afraid how people aren't signing up. Who doesn't want a GA Beydays tournament? And there seemed so many at Zancrow's tournament coming. Spread the word guys! I'd like our Beydays to be really good Smile
Seriously, this tournament is supposed to be bigger because it is a BeyDays tourney but Zancrow's tourney had more time to gather people.
I cant go sorry good luck at the tourney guys
(May. 25, 2012  4:37 AM)PSG-1 Wrote: Seriously, this tournament is supposed to be bigger because it is a BeyDays tourney but Zancrow's tourney had more time to gather people.

All the people from his tourney should be swarming over this ._. try to talk to them.

EDIT: Once again, my brother's baseball hates my life for the 50th time. I can't come Crying
sign me up for confermed
yay hopes for first tourny in ga are real
Let's hope everyone shows up or this tourney is a no-go :s
would ga just so happen to stand for gorgia

sorry, i cant remember how to spell it
Are you guys coming
Who won the beydays tourney
No one won the tourney, only 4 people showed up, including my brother and I. So the tournament never took place.
Quote:No one won the tourney, only 4 people showed up, including my brother and I. So the tournament never took place
yea but we did still have some battles
hey do we still get the beyday face?
(May. 28, 2012  7:00 PM)basalt 145wd Wrote:
Quote:No one won the tourney, only 4 people showed up, including my brother and I. So the tournament never took place
yea but we did still have some battles
hey do we still get the beyday face?

No we do not, unfortunately.
Please be informed that I will attend this beyblade tournament.

Sincerely,

Ruggedhands
This tournament already happened (actually, I'm not quite sure what happened, since only four people showed up). However, Harkins is hosting a tournament on the 23rd, at Seishun-Con in Atlanta. Smile