BeyDays 2017: Events, Ruling Updates, #BeybladeInAction contest, and BeyLotto!

I'm not able to attend any tournaments nearby, so if I participate in the #BeybladeInAction Instagram contest, will I be able to take part in the BeyLotto also?
(May. 20, 2017  3:53 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: I'm not able to attend any tournaments nearby, so if I participate in the #BeybladeInAction Instagram contest, will I be able to take part in the BeyLotto also?

Though can't you host bro? You pretty much have all that requires to host (Stadium, Knowledge, 7 people, Paypal [I would help. Else Sahil can too I think]).
(May. 20, 2017  3:53 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: I'm not able to attend any tournaments nearby, so if I participate in the #BeybladeInAction Instagram contest, will I be able to take part in the BeyLotto also?

Yes, your entry will get you one entry into the BeyLotto.
Entered the beyblade in action contest, :P

Also, its a sad day when the hasbro W2 color scheme woulda been better for the S2 color scheme... R.I.P
I entered the contest as well. My instagram is brokehomiejuan_ , cuz IDK how to tag the WBO or do whatever on Instagram. (lol)
Wondering why Kolkata is still not added under 4th June category? We are definitely having Beydays in Kolkata on 4th June..
(May. 21, 2017  5:57 AM)Ronitnath Wrote: Wondering why Kolkata is still not added under 4th June category? We are definitely having Beydays in Kolkata on 4th June..
A committee member will add it soon don't worry it'll still count
Can the NY event get approved soon because when it gets on the site it will get more attention and more people will sign up
Theres no thread for Beyblade Prime 2017 UK
(May. 21, 2017  5:57 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Wondering why Kolkata is still not added under 4th June category? We are definitely having Beydays in Kolkata on 4th June..

I just hadn't got around to adding it. Will do so now.

(May. 21, 2017  3:28 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Can the NY event get approved soon because when it gets on the site it will get more attention and more people will sign up

I'm working with @[Sniper] on it already. Hopefully we'll have an update very soon.

(May. 21, 2017  4:41 PM)V2KX Wrote: Theres no thread for Beyblade Prime 2017 UK

Fully aware. Waiting on @[Manicben] to get the thread up, as he wanted to host this one.
(May. 21, 2017  2:46 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I entered the contest as well. My instagram is brokehomiejuan_ , cuz IDK how to tag the WBO or do whatever on Instagram. (lol)

In order to be considered for the prize, you need to follow all the rules! Right now, you don't have the necessary hashtags on your post (it's really easy: just comment on your post with the text #WorldBeyblade #BeybladeInAction in the comment) and make sure you've hit the follow button on our @worldbeyblade account as well, if you haven't already.
(May. 22, 2017  11:47 PM)cadney Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  2:46 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I entered the contest as well. My instagram is brokehomiejuan_ , cuz IDK how to tag the WBO or do whatever on Instagram. (lol)

In order to be considered for the prize, you need to follow all the rules! Right now, you don't have the necessary hashtags on your post (it's really easy: just comment on your post with the text #WorldBeyblade #BeybladeInAction in the comment) and make sure you've hit the follow button on our @worldbeyblade account as well, if you haven't already.

Ah, whoops lol. I'll get right to it.
BeyDays 2017. are just gonna be Amazing...wow?
This is really amazing ... The prizes .. the enthusiasm the excitement just great . Prizes are amazing . Special thanks to the generous people donating the prices . Main thing everyone enjoy yourself then think about prices
As usual Australia ain't part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh
sigh
sigh
(May. 27, 2017  8:40 AM)sangingka12 Wrote: As usual Australia ain't part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh
sigh
sigh

Well the Australian community is basically dead all the bladers are spread too far out to make a tournament
(May. 27, 2017  9:34 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:40 AM)sangingka12 Wrote: As usual Australia ain't part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh
sigh
sigh

Well the Australian community is basically dead all the bladers are spread too far out to make a tournament

Which means that they need to A: get more people into it, B: find out who is into it and communicate and see if any are are within traveling distance, C: several people can apply to become a judge to help spawn more tournaments.
For the BeybladeInAction campaign am I allowed to enter with a scene from the anime?
(May. 27, 2017  8:10 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  9:34 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well the Australian community is basically dead all the bladers are spread too far out to make a tournament

Which means that they need to A: get more people into it, B: find out who is into it and communicate and see if any are are within traveling distance, C: several people can apply to become a judge to help spawn more tournaments.

the thing is our core of the Australian communities have left for good it seems and Australia is an island so everybody is too spread out to travel and meet up
(May. 28, 2017  2:37 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:10 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Which means that they need to A: get more people into it, B: find out who is into it and communicate and see if any are are within traveling distance, C: several people can apply to become a judge to help spawn more tournaments.

the thing is our core of the Australian communities have left for good it seems and Australia is an island so everybody is too spread out to travel and meet up

Define "too spread out" ?  Sometimes you gotta travel a few hours. Both times ive competed in wbo tournaments, ive had to travel 3 and a half hours, get a hotel for the night and all that fun stuff. Doing this, you meet other people and in my case, these people may be attending some of my events when i finish up becoming a T.O. im sure that some of you all are close enough together that if you all really wanted it bad enough, you could get ATLEAST an 8 person tournament, or some club format things. Getting out and meeting people in person is a key factor to growing a community, that and not being too shy to try and get your other friends into it. My friend, thebeardedimp, used to make fun of his little brother for playing mfb, now? I got him into it, hes placed 1 st and 2nd in his only 2 tournaments, and his younger bro is back into it, which got my cousin back into it. Once it starts spreading, it does so well. Just takes a bit of effort. But, we should really stay on topic before we get fussed at :P just try, and dont give up.
(May. 14, 2017  1:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ye!!! Yes!! i am also happy with this but players like me cant reach there in time so why cant anyone who can afford a tournament bring it to Kerala streets

I request someone pls organise a tournament in kerala please in allapey in any sunday
I want to submit beychannel footage for the NYC tournament im attending but its on the last day of BeyDays. does it have to be submitted that day of can i work on i for a couple days afterwards?
As long as you're submitting footage for a BeyDays event, you can certainly have time to edit/collate it, haha. We don't expect you to be a miracle worker and get it all done on the same day Tongue_out
Well , are we allowed to edit our entries for instagram competition or the pics have to be unedited?? Please reply soon.
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:17 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Well , are we allowed to edit our entries for instagram competition or the pics have to be unedited?? Please reply soon.

Most photography is edited, but the entry should remain a photography, not graphics heavily edited in Photoshop.