BeyDays 2016: Events, #BeySelfie contest, and big prizes in the BeyLotto!

Hoping to hit the event in Maryland soon.
You guys should do a tournament in Houston, Texas!! We have people from all over the world in Houston! Smile
(Jun. 01, 2016  10:36 PM)boltoms Wrote: You guys should do a tournament in Houston, Texas!! We have people from all over the world in Houston! Smile

Hey Boltoms,

All tournaments are fan run, meaning others set them up. If you want to host one, I would recommend reading the PDF on how to host and then submitting a proposal. The basics are at least 7 people and 1 legal stadium. But in 3-4 days are the last days to host a BeyDays event, which is pretty close.
Hoping to attend the California Tournament this saturday! Don't have many good parts but worth a shot!
(Jun. 02, 2016  6:57 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Hoping to attend the California Tournament this saturday! Don't have many good parts but worth a shot!

Make sure to confirm in the LA thread! I am going as well.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...GOES-METAL
Let's have an epic time beyblading
Bye Everybody!!!XD
Initially i did not intent to participate in the beyselfie contest, but i did

We have very few participants though
Ooh! I'll need to post my BeySelfie by this weekend! Can't wait! Grin
(Jun. 03, 2016  2:54 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ooh! I'll need to post my BeySelfie by this weekend! Can't wait! Grin

I almost forgot! Anytime a contest like this pops up I always plan to enter, but I always forget!
(Jun. 04, 2016  7:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2016  2:54 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ooh! I'll need to post my BeySelfie by this weekend! Can't wait! Grin

I almost forgot! Anytime a contest like this pops up I always plan to enter, but I always forget!

Same here! Well, you still got time. :3 I'm gonna do it right now. xD
Am I supposed to link to my BeySelfie here or list my username or anything?
Technically we will count whatever is on Instagram, listed in the #BeySelfie hashtag, but sure, it would be great if you posted it here too.
lol i was little busy so can't do as much as other Indian Members but here's my BeySelfie https://www.instagram.com/p/BGRdvecx_kf/
I took my beyselfie yesterday and here it is!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPxXR0itye/

Expanding on the title, "Over the horizon surely lies a higher win loss ratio..." refers to my performance at tournaments. As London bladers may know, I have varied performance, either placing every other tournament or doing shoddily otherwise. The dream is a win-loss ratio of over 60 or so... :')

As for the combo, Valkyrie Spread Needle, this was something I saw here prior (before it got taken off the tier list lel) and used in a tournament a while back. Both @[Ultra] and I have had great success with it (him more than I recently) and it kinda makes me happy that a combo I brought into the London metagame (which is completely different to elsewhere, i.e. Knuckle and Neptune are useless) has done so well here.

End of story, thanks for reading lol. Grin Much backstory, such wow
Ah, I'm almost done with my BeySelfie, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have the time to post it on Insta. Is it alright if I can post it here and will it possibly count? Let me know.
(Jun. 05, 2016  4:18 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah, I'm almost done with my BeySelfie, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have the time to post it on Insta. Is it alright if I can post it here and will it possibly count? Let me know.

You have to post it on Instagram to enter.
Here's my Beyselfie, since I forgot to post it earlier: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFRL3NvwvI/...y=forz_tsp
(May. 16, 2016  1:55 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Perfect! This sounds great, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this!

Let's see if I can't attend both Beyblade North and the London tournament then. Challenge accepted Wink

Im a manga artist myself
(Jun. 05, 2016  5:35 PM)SpikeyT Wrote:
(May. 16, 2016  1:55 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Perfect! This sounds great, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this!

Let's see if I can't attend both Beyblade North and the London tournament then. Challenge accepted Wink

Im a manga artist myself

Not sure what this has to do with anything ...?
(Jun. 05, 2016  4:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2016  4:18 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah, I'm almost done with my BeySelfie, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have the time to post it on Insta. Is it alright if I can post it here and will it possibly count? Let me know.

You have to post it on Instagram to enter.

Ok, thanks. I have time to post it today.
kuso Angry I missed it again maybe next year!
You still have the rest of today Smile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSsZN0Roqt/

Just posted it. c:
And here is mine! Grin

Not as impressive as Brisky's, though, haha.
(Jun. 06, 2016  1:21 AM)Hato Wrote: And here is mine! Grin

Not as impressive as Brisky's, though, haha.

Oh god you actually put this up haha. At least I don't look as retarded as I did in the other pics.