BeyDays 2014: 6th Edition!

is the tuornament helding in pakistan approved
Ah, this'll be exciting. I would of loved to get some footage for BeyChannel of GBT2, for the extra chances.

Question; I'll be going to GBT2, and would of loved to buy the BB-10. Would it be possible for one to receive it there?

I love this community. (:
"Regions who have never hosted a WBO tournament in the past will be able to hold a free event for BeyDays 2013 without the $5 entry fee!"

Isn't it 2014? Was this copied from last year? Or am I missing something?
$20 shipped is an incredible price for that stadium.

Sorry I can't participate this year, but I hope everyone enjoys this year's BeyDays!
I don't know if limited zero G a good idea or not but really like a fly wheel that's so light.
Whoooooo!

I can't believe we're actually going through with the whole Limited ZRG thing. Awesome.

Hope everybody has a great time this weekend!

Grin

If I enter the face contest, but don't go to a tournament will I still get an entry?
(May. 21, 2014  1:16 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: If I enter the face contest, but don't go to a tournament will I still get an entry?

It should work, yes.
So the face contest gets you an extra entry?
(May. 21, 2014  1:21 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So the face contest gets you an extra entry?
I remember reading some where, but I can't find it now. I think you don't.
Ah no, you are correct : I have to apologise, work is coming to an intermediary end and I have to prepare everything for the trip to Toronto, so ideas are getting mixed. You get points for :

- playing in a BeyDays tournament, or more than one;
- submitting footage of one of those events for the BeyChannel;
- posting an event report for a BeyDay tournament.
You don't have to be an organizer to do the report, right?

Would I post it in a thread or make a new thread for it?
#i'min
Finally, I'm going to be a contender for BeyDays! Has anyone set up a countdown clock? Someone should!
(May. 21, 2014  3:09 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You don't have to be an organizer to do the report, right?

Would I post it in a thread or make a new thread for it?

Well, traditionally, the report thread would be in the Organizers' Circle forum, so technically the host should be the one doing the report on the event he/she does. But having other perspectives from judges or participants are always nice. Feel free to PM me and I will copy & paste your report into the thread in the Organizers' Circle forum if you do not have access to it yet.

But then again, this is for BeyDays Celebration, I suppose, posting reports here in this very thread is fine. It will be easier to monitor for 'extra points'. But please write concise reports on the event; things like timeline, the competitive aspect, the overall feelings, and any problem that might have occurred (let's hope not).

One more thing. HAPPY BEYDAYS everyone!!!
Thanks, I should have about 2 entries. Although I never win anything lol.
This will be my 2nd BeyDays, and my second time hosting a BeyDays event! I'm super excited, and can't wait to see everything this coming weekend!

CT Beyblade has built up quite a "family" of bladers. It's always great getting together and blading with everyone. I know my kids always really look forward to seeing their BeyFriends.

It's just a shame Leone19 will be at AN winning the North American Championship, and will miss out on our CT event.
Another year of celebrating Beyblade! I'm really looking forward to it!
(May. 21, 2014  3:30 PM)Naijalak Wrote: It's just a shame Leone19 will be at AN winning the North American Championship, and will miss out on our CT event.

A shame but a pride, surely, hah.
(May. 21, 2014  3:30 PM)Naijalak Wrote: This will be my 2nd BeyDays, and my second time hosting a BeyDays event! I'm super excited, and can't wait to see everything this coming weekend!

CT Beyblade has built up quite a "family" of bladers. It's always great getting together and blading with everyone. I know my kids always really look forward to seeing their BeyFriends.

It's just a shame Leone19 will be at AN winning sweating through his cosplay the North American Championship, and will miss out on our CT event.

I fixed the above statement, haha.

I'm happy to represent our state in the Championships, but am a bit sad to miss BeyDays this year- I was considering hosting an event that weekend myself before I won the Qualifier. The 25 marks the anniversary of our first Zero-G event.
Well I don't know about you, but I'd pick the big Anime North tournament over a CT one any day :p
But yeah, I know you'll represent us (I say us because I still consider myself a CT resident) well Smile What are you cosplaying as? Haha
Report for TWT's Birthday Bash!!! in standard format:

I was the last to get there, around 12:30 (I woke up for 6:45 lol) We started the battles immediately and I almost lost to a stock Burn Phoenix with Phantom Kerbecs B: D, but was having launcher malfunctions and changed to another of the exact same launcher. Fortunately I won, but still my B : D and Phantom weren't doing they're best today. TWT's mom brought us refreshments which helped with the May Louisiana heat. Sadly I lost with very good combos such as:

Genbull Dragooon D125GCF (to wyvang Dragoon SA165LRF. Close match though.)
Genbull Dragooon B : D (to Phantom Kerbecs B D)
Phantom Kerbecs SA165WD (to Basalt Kronos SA165WD)
Reviser Dragooon SA165WD (Diablo Herculeo GB145B. Darn KOs...)
Bahamoote Dragoon BD145RF (against Duo Cancer B : D... But it was 2-3 so it was close. Gotta work on my slide shot.)

I just don't know what happened. I did pretty bad, but still got a winning record.
I got a few pics, not great quality like Kei's but whatever.

In the finals were Extremeblader03, Demontre and TheWhiteTiger. I ended up helping Demontre by giving him BD145RF for his Diablo Herculeo GB145B and he did pretty good with the anti attack blade. Everybody ended up with 1-1 so we redid the finals. ExtremeBlader3 came first, followed by TWT, followed by Demontre. TWT had the cool idea of having the winners pick a beyblade box with random parts and the winners would pick one. Extreme Got my favorite: a stock trypio (I wanted that...). I had fun even though I lost pretty badly.

It was awesome to see TWT and the People from last time and new faces (like Extremeblader, who was really cool.)

Great job and happy birthday TWT Smile
Report : [Mumbai, India] 25/5/2014 Explosive Battle !

The tourney began at around 4:30pm. We got a total of 9 participants...
First off i collected the entry fees, all one time entry fee, i was the only one with a bladers passport, i explained the basic rules, coz people don't even bother to read the rules..

We all decided to use beys from the anime, no customized beys were used, everyone agreed to that (This was great TBH). Since there were many new faces (talking about people who don't have technical knowledge about beyblade :v .... or else i know all of them in person) , and most of them didn't have their own beyz i shared mine, christophermk did the same .. I actually let them choose first, they had a advantage to take any 4D bey they wanted, I didn't mind since i knew the counter to every bey ..

After completing around 90% of the battles, we had a short break of about 10mins and then began the rest, ( i got my stadium tagged BB-10 everywhere!! i guess shannon did it during the break ) People mostly used jadejupiter, diablo nemesis,phantom orion, omega dragonis, big bang pegasis and other random metalfusion/master beys....

I was 7(win)-1(loss) in the end, lucky me .. it turned up well
Ah well ! the winning combos were random

1st place => ashton pinto => jade jupiter S130 RB
2nd place => jacob beyblade => diablo nemesis X : D
3rd place =>rahul blader => omega dragonis 85 XF

Overall we had a lot of fun ! It took around 2 hours to complete the tourney.. They all enjoyed,

I will be posting a report of 'Summer BeyDays Bash' later. Really, too tired to do it now .. . .
Wow, that sounds really fun! No customization at all? I would love to try hosting a tournament like that in CT Smile Good to see India getting back into the game.
Report of my experience at GBT2:

I arrived at about 10, to meet LMAO, The Sponge, and several others.

Once it actually began, I was really excited. I was first presented with my Qulaifier Medal, which was an experience for itself. I won my first match against Midnight, yet lost to Pocky by him OS'ing me and OntheDL, due to a mislaunch and accidently having my foot touch the stadium. This made me really nervous, yet I played Suntailhawk and won. My final match approached, my opponent was... Kei. By this point, I was panicking a tad. I called the Stalling Clause to buy as much time as possible and I chose two possible combintions. I chose one that was the mot viable and to my surprise, won 3-0. This gave me a record of 3-2 (6th) just a single win from advancing to the top 5 and the finals.

Overall, I met great people, had great matches, and had a boatload of fun.

Definitly my favorite tournament yet.