BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Ahhh, thanks for the face WBO! Im so loving it... <3. Props to the designer.
Nice to see everyone with their new BeyDays faces ;D !
Looks really awesome , thank you WBO staff !
I finally got the face. Thank you Committee members for organizing this.
Hey, how many tournaments have been processed so far? It looks like just the major ones are left, but it's hard to tell with 21 events. You guys are beasts Cool

Ah, and did beybladejapan ever submit his results?

(Jun. 06, 2011  8:11 AM)poseidon Wrote: not quite some idiot is gonna complain about the lotto
DX SET PLZKTHX!!!
Woo I got the face!
hmmm 4 losses 7 wins not too bad i mean im in the top 150 soo you know, cool i might get the emerald face soon thanks for the quick update
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:55 PM)poseidon Wrote: hmmm 7 losses 4 wins not too bad i mean im in the top 150 soo you know cool i might get the emerald face soon thanks for the quick update
You mean 7 wins, 4 losses?

I think the win-loss ratio is overrated. I think a win against an "elite" is a much greater way of rating an individual.
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:55 PM)poseidon Wrote: hmmm 7 losses 4 wins not too bad i mean im in the top 150 soo you know cool i might get the emerald face soon thanks for the quick update
You mean 7 wins, 4 losses?

I think the win-loss ratio is overrated. I think a win against an "elite" is a much greater way of rating an individual.

whoops

so if like i won against kei cause like a knock out type thing say i won against newt id take his position in the rankings ? That wouldnt cause were are all around the glode sorrta
The beypoint system works on the different in points between two players. If Kei beats a person with 1000 beypoints, he gets next to nothing for it. If that person beat Kei, they may walk away with 30-40 Beypoints. If you look at Kei's player history, you'll see we played each other twice in the same tournament - I lost the first time, but won the second time. He didn't gain as much as I did for his win because I have a lower score, making my win against him more valuable than his win against me.

That's why I really enjoyed Beyday: I got to battle a lot of strong players.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If that person beat Kei, they may walk away with 30-40 Beypoints.

This is exactly my strategy now that I am basically at the bottom, hah.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I really enjoyed Beyday

Thats just about the only thing that we can all agree on
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If that person beat Kei, they may walk away with 30-40 Beypoints.

You would need to travel for that or beat Valentin. Luckily, Montreal is now has an overdraw of Beypoints, which can be to your advantage. I see that as you, Dude, and Valentin came to Toronto with 1000 beypoints each (3000) and you walked away as 1017 + 1140 + 959 = 3116. There is a 116 point gain in Montreal.

New York has changed, too:

Deikailo 1122 > 1153
The Problem 1143 > 1239
Cye Kinomiya 1101 > 1119
IKMV 1210 > 1139
Total: 4576 > 4650

We now have a 74 point gain. That would put Toronto at a 190 point (74 NY + 116 Montreal) deficit.

It's interesting because that means Montreal will have an overall easier time climbing up the rank because there is an inflation. In NY, 74 points isn't huge because of our volume, but to Montreal, where there are less bladers, that changes a lot.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is exactly my strategy now that I am basically at the bottom, hah.

You're at the bottom?

EDIT: Oh, man, I have more Beypoints than someone!

32 is the maximum Crying Would be great if it were 64EeeEeeEee
I think she meant the bottom of her community.

Daegor, I am considering just giving you a Beyblade out of sympathy.
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:31 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

32 is the maximum Crying Would be great if it were 64EeeEeeEee
Ah, really? Well damn, that sucks.
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I think she meant the bottom of her community.

If by "community" you mean a lot of other places in the world too.
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I think she meant the bottom of her community.

If by "community" you mean a lot of other places in the world too.
Hey, you could be worse - you could be this guy.
Lolcano Tongue_out
Apparently, he has been online for 33 seconds and made 0 posts. He has won 8% of his battles Tongue_out (Win!)

Anyway, I really enjoyed Beydays, but I'm glad the limit on point loss is 32 Tongue_out I lost 27 points against someone who had "less" points than me-- that could be 54 if the limit was 64 hehe =_=

Then again, I beat Lee twice at the same tourney a while back when he was No.1, so I would've gained something like 82 X)
I don't plan on losing for a while.

That kid is/was determined.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The beypoint system works on the different in points between two players. If Kei beats a person with 1000 beypoints, he gets next to nothing for it. If that person beat Kei, they may walk away with 30-40 Beypoints. If you look at Kei's player history, you'll see we played each other twice in the same tournament - I lost the first time, but won the second time. He didn't gain as much as I did for his win because I have a lower score, making my win against him more valuable than his win against me.

Rank number one (with no one in your area anywhere near you BP-wise) is like the worst position (or you could call it the most "fun" position too, I suppose ahaha) to be in, seriously. Every battle you're taking a monumental risk, since you have a lot more to lose than your opponent does.

(Jun. 06, 2011  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Is that so? I'm totally not going to train you now LOL.

(Jun. 06, 2011  5:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We now have a 74 point gain. That would put Toronto at a 190 point (74 NY + 116 Montreal) deficit.

Except I had a 94 point gain. Cool
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Is that so? I'm totally not going to train you now LOL.

It would be good to win against anybody right now, not just you, hah.
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be good to win against anybody right now, not just you, hah.

You should have played in Hangover. You would have beat me, hahahaha!
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Except I had a 94 point gain. Cool
But if your community is left with a deficit, that means less points in circulation, making it harder for you to stay on top.

You also said Marco and Kool-Kid are no longer active and they are from Toronto. It's only going to get tougher from here. Eventually, you will have to come to NY to try to take ours.
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be good to win against anybody right now, not just you, hah.

You should have played in Hangover. You would have beat me, hahahaha!
She did and she lost to Cye. Lips_sealed
I'll just barge in here and say I'm going to go to Kei's tournaments (appears as if its almost exclusively him now, with a bit of Pyro/Daegor/random) so I'm guessing I have everything to gain. Shame your not participating on the 18th, IIRC Kei? No fun. :[
Man, How often do you guys have tournements? I really want to start getting points.. I am gonna have a top tier attack in an hour or so i am stoked to test it against all of my defense blades :3