BeyDay Afterthoughts

Hey World Bladers!

Thanks to everyone who made BeyDay a success! Beyblade War Room was absolutely fantastic, and you can check out the HIGH DEFINITION footage by clicking here! Make sure you check it out!

I'm still waiting on footage from Spinoff, but once I have it a video will go up as well! Most of the battles from BWR have been processed (which is why I actually have BeyPoints now!), and the ones from Spinoff, along with all the new Faces and such will be done over the next few days. There's a lot of work to be done and we're all doing our best, so please be patient!

As for the winner of the Storm Pegasis 105RF giveaway, I know you guys have been wondering about it, and the winner is BladeBee! Congratulations, enjoy this awesome new Beyblade set!

As for the photo contest, I'm still working on that ...

Takara-Tomy has confirmed via a press release that Hasbro will be going along with international development of Metal Fight Beyblade in 2010. So, we'll start seeing Beyblade worldwide next year! Wow! I can't really tell you how happy this makes me ... check this out for a heart-to-heart between myself and an old friend about the past, present and future of Beyblade.

We'd like to talk about BP-grinding; essentially, playing the same player over and over again and grinding their BP down while yours goes up. While there is no rule against this at this point, please know that it's in incredibly bad taste. We're currently working on restructuring the BP system to prevent this from happening in the future, so please stay tuned about that.

Now that I'm stocked up on MFB, expect lots of Beyblade videos and reviews coming soon! This is Bey Brad, signing off!
Congratulations on getting everything set up to make BeyDay such a success.
I'm very proud of you.
(May. 30, 2009  8:51 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Congratulations on getting everything set up to make BeyDay such a success.
I'm very proud of you.

Cute
It turned out awesome Brad, can't wait for next year. Thanks alot!

EDIT: Did anyone actually film a good amount of footage from spinoff?
I'm really looking forward to the next BeyDay. As usual, you outdid yourself Brad! Smile

Also, congrats Bladebee!
It's great to hear that Hasbro will definitely be going ahead with worldwide distribution. I hope that they don't make any changes to the blades like they did with the plastic generation and the Hard Metal System.
Congrats BladeBee, Have fun with Storm Pegasis ^^, Hope everyone had a fun beyday.
I'm not sure if there is a lot of footage for Spinoff I know myself and Rocky didn't get any cause we were busy with other things, I think Espio might of got some pictures though but not too sure on that.
But BeyDay was great! and it was awsome meeting other bladers and I can't wait till the next time Grin.

Also Congratz Bladebee Smile
Congratulations BladeBee! And Bey Brad yourself you did a really good job!
congrat on the beyday has been success
Good job bradules! <3 <3

And congratulations Bladebee on your new shizz.
Quote:Takara-Tomy has confirmed via a press release that Hasbro will be going along with international development of Metal Fight Beyblade in 2010. So, we'll start seeing Beyblade worldwide next year! Wow! I can't really tell you how happy this makes me ... check this out for a heart-to-heart between myself and an old friend about the past, present and future of Beyblade.

Aww. You guys could do a podcast you know.
Yeah this beyday was a success. I'm sure that with the release of MFB by Hasbro we will have more tournaments and members! Oh man I can't wait! Eee
I didn't get too many pictures. My mate Nikku left a tonne of pictures in the Spinoff thread. Honestly though, footage was a real pain. I don't have a decent camera to get footage and I also don't have the hardware to extract it. Hopefully, if we hold another Spinoff next summer things will be better, assuming Hasbro have released then, which I hope.
I assume the footage would have to be HD?
Beyday 2009 was a huge success, just imagine what it will be like this time next year when mfb has hit the rest of the world. The future of Beyblades is looking bright.
And congrats Bladebee on the Storm Pegasis.
Yeah it was, but once Hasbro starts to sell MFB around the world and set up a forum like on Beyblade.com we will have to compete against them.
Far from it actually. I personally can't see a Beyblade forum being more popular than this place. As soon as they do open one we will be on there spamming about this place anyways. I would like us to play a part in Hasbro's plans. We ARE basically whats holding the community together!

(May. 30, 2009  12:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah it was, but once Hasbro starts to sell MFB around the world and set up a forum like on Beyblade.com we will have to compete against them.
Everything went really well on BeyDay. Congrats to Brad for making all this possible and doing an awesome job and congrats to BladeBee for that S. Pegasis 105RF! It's great to the beyblade community together and growing. Can't wait for next year when Hasbro releases MFB! XD
Well done Brad, you did great. Joyful_3 I'm so proud to be part of such an awesome community. Don't hold you breath when it comes to Spinoff footage though......^^;

And congrats to BladeBee! I'm glad that Storm Pegasis will go to someone who should actually make use of it. Smile

Bring on BeyDay 2010! Grin
Can't wait to have WBO_Giga as my username.
Congratulations to BeyBrad for all this! I really enjoyed BWR video...!
I'm really sorry I could be there....or at the Spinoff....but it's kinda impossible!

P.s. Hoping I can help with the italian subtitles of the "A Chat About Beyblade" video... someway Grin
Congrats to everyone for the Beyday, it seemed a success on our end or at least it was pretty good so I can't wait for the next one.

Also, congrats to Bladebee on winning the Storm Pegasis.
Conratulations to everyone! Hoping next year will be even better ... Grin

No use complaining is there

EDIT: Anyways I'm happy for you BladeBee. I'll try my luck another time
(May. 30, 2009  2:19 PM)Anu Wrote: But now I'm jealous of BladeBee I seriously wished I won Unhappy XD

A lot of us do but that is the way it is and it was all about luck of the draw so maybe next time.