BeyDay Afterthoughts

(May. 30, 2009  11:12 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I didn't get too many pictures. My mate Nikku left a tonne of pictures in the Spinoff thread. Honestly though, footage was a real pain. I don't have a decent camera to get footage and I also don't have the hardware to extract it. Hopefully, if we hold another Spinoff next summer things will be better, assuming Hasbro have released then, which I hope.

Congratulations to all the event organisers that made BeyDay such a great success. Yeah, I didn't shoot video but I have a fair old stack of photos if they're useful for the site. Just PM me for the original files.

Great to hear Hasbro are taking the reigns with worldwide releases.
Yessir, Hasbro is taking it again. Hopefully they don't change the stadiums this time. Grin If they don't, I will totally back them.
Great job Brad, for hosting BWR and making this site. Smile Congratz to BladeBee for winning the S. Pegasis. Smile I hope you like it.
I'm so excited for more events.
Aww dang, I really wanted that S. Peg, but Bladebee needs it more than me. Congratz, my good man, treat it well, it will treat you well.
Glad BWR was a success, I promise you I will work hard to make MBS a success as well.
Congrats Bladebee! And thanks to all those who made this BeyDay awesome! I hope I can participate in the fun next year Smile.
DJ 2002 - Shock! Sweet,my First MFB! Thanks Brad.

...I am gonna keep that storm pegasis in a vault inside a Underground city...I fear of it breaking..Especially that RF...

also,I almost fell of my chair when I got Brad's Pm XD I chose the Blue Booster because storm pegasis is Blue
Congrats BladeBee!
(May. 30, 2009  8:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey World Bladers!

Thanks to everyone who made BeyDay a success! Beyblade War Room was absolutely fantastic, and you can check out the HIGH DEFINITION footage by clicking here! Make sure you check it out!

I'm still waiting on footage from Spinoff, but once I have it a video will go up as well! Most of the battles from BWR have been processed (which is why I actually have BeyPoints now!), and the ones from Spinoff, along with all the new Faces and such will be done over the next few days. There's a lot of work to be done and we're all doing our best, so please be patient!

As for the winner of the Storm Pegasis 105RF giveaway, I know you guys have been wondering about it, and the winner is BladeBee! Congratulations, enjoy this awesome new Beyblade set!

As for the photo contest, I'm still working on that ...

Takara-Tomy has confirmed via a press release that Hasbro will be going along with international development of Metal Fight Beyblade in 2010. So, we'll start seeing Beyblade worldwide next year! Wow! I can't really tell you how happy this makes me ... check this out for a heart-to-heart between myself and an old friend about the past, present and future of Beyblade.

We'd like to talk about BP-grinding; essentially, playing the same player over and over again and grinding their BP down while yours goes up. While there is no rule against this at this point, please know that it's in incredibly bad taste. We're currently working on restructuring the BP system to prevent this from happening in the future, so please stay tuned about that.

Now that I'm stocked up on MFB, expect lots of Beyblade videos and reviews coming soon! This is Bey Brad, signing off!

cool man thanks
Can someone tell me if this is true,I got a pm from TysonGranger saying this

Quote:hi u know how u won the bey peisis i won it first but they took it away cuz my friend did bad stuff on my page here
lol he is probably angry he didnt get it.. am not sure though

and what does it matter? you won it and thats it! be happy Wink
(May. 30, 2009  7:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: lol he is probably angry he didnt get it.. am not sure though

and what does it matter? you won it and thats it! be happy Wink

Yeah,I just checked the beyday thread and it did not even enter.

also I am Happy,Im preparing the Underground vault XD..If only I had a shovel..well time to use the Drill
Lol what a liar.
Even if he "Won it first" you have it now. So it's pointless.
I got an aries face from my blue face booster
(May. 30, 2009  7:33 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Can someone tell me if this is true,I got a pm from TysonGranger saying this

Just ignore her, and don't bring it into this thread, please.

BladeBee got an Aries Face in his Face Booster Gasp I was so happy someone finally won a Rare Face!

Thanks for all your comments guys!
Saturday is now my lucky day.I won a rare face and storm pegasis105RF
Didn't NeekAlert get a Pisces Face (also Rare) from the Face Booster GREEN ??? Confused
I mean from the BeyStadium Design contest ...
(May. 30, 2009  7:53 PM)Anu Wrote: Didn't NeekAlert get a Pisces Face (also Rare) from the Face Booster GREEN ??? Confused
I mean from the BeyStadium Design contest ...

you're right, i forgot!

so blue and green gave Aries and Pisces ... so how to get the other Rare Faces? Grin
Weird..How Pisces and Aries are 2 of the 3 Million Dollar blades (not really a million though XD) I wonder if someone will get Quetz next.However I would have Preferred Aquario then Aries,I like the fish on it XD
It's not a fish. Speechless
....It looks like a fish..but Im guessing its a urn?
(May. 30, 2009  8:10 PM)Anu Wrote: Yeah It's actually pouring out water which turns into a Fist XD

Im not talking about the real Face XD,Im talking about the WBO face,those 2 hook things at the bottom of the urn look like fins so I thought it was a fish.
awsome tournament it turnd out well
Congrats to those who had a great time at the Beyblade War Room and Spinoff Grin Congratulations for winning your Storm Pegasus too Bladebee.
This is all great news! This website and community is growing better and better over time. What can i say, Beyblades back theres no denying it.