BeyDay Afterthoughts

(May. 31, 2009  12:28 AM)Maz Wrote: This is all great news! This website and community is growing better and better over time. What can i say, Beyblades back theres no denying it.

Not only back. But harder then ever, just think Bey brad won't actually be able to speak to us due to the massive flooding of new and old 2010 worldiwde bladers.
Wait. :C
Yep I totally agree once Metal Fight Beyblade is released internationaly this website will get a huge increase in members. They'll be joining faster than ever.
I predict we will hit 5000 members by the end of 2010.
(May. 31, 2009  12:45 AM)Maz Wrote: Yep I totally agree once Metal Fight Beyblade is released internationaly this website will get a huge increase in members. They'll be joining faster than ever.

And us normal members, left in the dust Tongue_out, well at least me.
(May. 31, 2009  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I predict we will hit 5000 members by the end of 2010.
I think even more!
I wouldn't be suprised at all. I feel sorry for the Committee. XD
*song*I dont wanna wait,for my storm pegasis to come,why Can't I launch it noooow*song* then again Im better off keeping it in my vault.

But seriously once MFB comes out again,this site will be flooded with so many members that..well let me explain this in a mathamatic way more members=More Beypoints and More Beypoints=a happy bladebe
(May. 31, 2009  12:53 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I wouldn't be suprised at all. I feel sorry for the Committee. XD

Well a month before we need to say bey-bye to the commitee and get ready to get annoyed by the spam.
Freshest of the Fresh and the Deafest of the Deaf
great event, great people, yet next year will somehow eclipse it. I'll help again thou
You should get yourself some MFB before you help out next year so that you'll have something to talk about other than HMS. ;p
All of you did a really great job at BeyDay. I really didn't expect you could do it THAT well and get so many people to play.
I really hope I can join a WBO tournament next time.
(May. 31, 2009  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I predict we will hit 5000 members by the end of 2010.

Wow, hopefully a lot of them will be active as well.

OK, just to note if you didn't know, I believe LeeDraciel is suppose to have a Bronze face since he came third in the Spinoff. Also, just to ask, Did my Beypoints go down?
(May. 31, 2009  1:32 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: OK, just to note if you didn't know, I believe LeeDraciel is suppose to have a Bronze face since he came third in the Spinoff. Also, just to ask, Did my Beypoints go down?

Do you realize how many faces and how many beypoints Brad has to give out and deal with. Obviously he hasn't finished as yet.
(May. 31, 2009  1:36 PM)Aqua Wrote: Do you realize how many faces and how many beypoints Brad has to give out and deal with. Obviously he hasn't finished as yet.

Well, I got negative on my points anyway since I had to go against Espio which was a sure lose before we even started but yeah, your right.
i can't believe i had my camera with me and i forgot to film the event- guess i was just happy it started after all the confusion at Spin Off
I'm sad that I was unable to attend, but I'm glad BeyDay was a success!
Like G, I'm sad I wasn't able to attend BWR (I carp live in Toronto too), but I'm happy to hear that you had a great turn out for the tourneys. I'll be there next year, and I mean it.

Oh well, the Storm Pegasis Booster I conned my friend into getting me should be arriving this week. Atleast then I'll be able to see Quetz doing some stuff. And with Hasbro officially releasing them here, I will actually be able to play with local friends and drag them to AN next year.
(May. 30, 2009  8:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey World Bladers!

Thanks to everyone who made BeyDay a success! Beyblade War Room was absolutely fantastic, and you can check out the HIGH DEFINITION footage by clicking here! Make sure you check it out!

I'm still waiting on footage from Spinoff, but once I have it a video will go up as well! Most of the battles from BWR have been processed (which is why I actually have BeyPoints now!), and the ones from Spinoff, along with all the new Faces and such will be done over the next few days. There's a lot of work to be done and we're all doing our best, so please be patient!

As for the winner of the Storm Pegasis 105RF giveaway, I know you guys have been wondering about it, and the winner is BladeBee! Congratulations, enjoy this awesome new Beyblade set!

As for the photo contest, I'm still working on that ...

Takara-Tomy has confirmed via a press release that Hasbro will be going along with international development of Metal Fight Beyblade in 2010. So, we'll start seeing Beyblade worldwide next year! Wow! I can't really tell you how happy this makes me ... check this out for a heart-to-heart between myself and an old friend about the past, present and future of Beyblade.

We'd like to talk about BP-grinding; essentially, playing the same player over and over again and grinding their BP down while yours goes up. While there is no rule against this at this point, please know that it's in incredibly bad taste. We're currently working on restructuring the BP system to prevent this from happening in the future, so please stay tuned about that.

Now that I'm stocked up on MFB, expect lots of Beyblade videos and reviews coming soon! This is Bey Brad, signing off!

That's awesome!!! good job!!! hooray for beyblade!!!
one solution on the bp grinding would be to give the beypointers some kind of code so if you take to many points from the same person in a certain amount of time it won't be aloud to take points from that beypointer. and again good job
uhh we don't use the beypointers to keep track of BP
(May. 31, 2009  6:21 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: You should get yourself some MFB before you help out next year so that you'll have something to talk about other than HMS. ;p

Bazing! but yeah its true. I think I'll cave by then
I really want to join the next Bey day. I hope it will be possible to get there.