BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

I was wanting know how to unlink my beylogger to my account and link beylogger plus
Takara Tomy Announced Various Campaigns to Celebrate the 3rd Year Of Beyblade Burst ! One of them is x10 Times Point (Products and Shooting Recorded) From August 11th To August 20th ! I guess this is the best time to Scan the codes as x10 is a lot for sure hah !

Also, On Purchase of Beyblade Burst Products Of 2500 Yen Or More There is Lottery in which You get a Scratch Card which has 300 Points QR Code and chance to win Black Baldur Parts !

Source :- https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...myPost=842
Wow, x10? That is beyond insane. Can't wait!
It sounds more like someone is desperate hah...
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It sounds more like someone is desperate hah...

I choose to be positive and take what I can get haha. Also, it's been over a year since Baldur was released so I imagine activity on the "Rare Bey Get Battle" has been falling. I'm sure I'm one of many who got Baldur a long time ago and is waiting for the new Beyblade now.
BeyPoints x10?!! I should have saved my BeyPoints. T-T
Started with around 630,000 BeyPoints available to spend, scanned a bunch of codes, and now I'm at over 1,400,000! The craziest code I had was the one for the Premium Set, which gave me 61,500 BeyPoints.

From what I can tell the x10 is stacking with the extra bonus you get when a friend has won one of the Rare Beys?
(Aug. 11, 2017  2:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Started with around 630,000 BeyPoints available to spend, scanned a bunch of codes, and now I'm at over 1,400,000! The craziest code I had was the one for the Premium Set, which gave me 61,500 BeyPoints.

From what I can tell the x10 is stacking with the extra bonus you get when a friend has won one of the Rare Beys?

I'd be surprised if you didn't win Oricalcum at this point lol.
TAKARA TOMY added new Avatars to use!
[Image: DH_7YttU0AEmVo0.jpg]
[Image: DH_7ZSQUMAA8U4F.jpg]
[Image: DH_7Z0kV0AA6UQf.jpg]
"Wait, you mean our show is almost halfway into the SECOND season already?!"
Uh, for people who don't have the tt app, how do we get rare beyget challenge beys?
(Aug. 24, 2017  6:48 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Uh, for people who don't have the tt app, how do we get rare beyget challenge beys?

You can try to find em on ebay or YJA, buy they are expensive. Hasbro abandoned the beys, so we have no other way.
You can try to use Samurai Buyer for the Rare Beyget Challenges.
Deleted (resolved)
This video shows you how to download the app without going through Google Play.
https://youtu.be/3uDim1aORUE
But if anyone knows how to download the Korean one, I'd be grateful to know, so I can make use of the QR codes on the Korean TT Beyblades I've got.
(Apr. 19, 2017  10:41 AM)Takowowo Wrote: Well, I don't know how much TT is to blame. For all we know they could have pushed really hard but Hasbro just didn't see the value in it.  I can only assume differences between distributors made an international beycloud a pipe dream

If hasbro did reject the idea of the beycloud and beylogger. Then they are the biggest nunch of selfish fools.
I guess the season of winning Rare Bey Get Battle is back! Takara Tomy Once again announced various campaigns to celebrate 4th Year of Beyblade Burst and x10 points campaign is back once again (Scanning BeyCodes and/or Shooting). The Campaign will be running from August 11th to 19th!

So i guess its the best time to scan the codes everyone has been saving for this campaign hah!

Source :- https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=1659
So I was able to use the app for a while, but ever since Android on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Core has updated, the app Scanner doesn't work anymore (was only able to scan points up to releases before rP)... any fixes?
(Mar. 26, 2017  4:58 PM)VarunPc Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2017  10:23 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Android

then take the play store url to the app and then use any apk downloader like apk pure 
copy this link and paste it in apk pure
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...yapp&hl=ja

(Mar. 26, 2017  10:35 AM)Limetka Wrote: Has anyone tried a japanese VPN?
Well I think it night be helpful in ios since u can easily download apk for android.BUT still it does not give any guarantee for working. WORTH A TRY AT LEAST
Would it still be possible to win Orichalcum Outer Octa at this point in time? It is still being listed in the Takara Tomy website's "Rare Bey Get Battle" option. I'm just unsure this is still available considering how old this rare bey is. In other words, if I spend my points on it, would there be still stocks of it to send to a Japanese address or via Samurai Buyer?
(Dec. 28, 2018  8:15 AM)Biggster Wrote: Would it still be possible to win Orichalcum Outer Octa at this point in time? It is still being listed in the Takara Tomy website's "Rare Bey Get Battle" option. I'm just unsure this is still available considering how old this rare bey is. In other words, if I spend my points on it, would there be still stocks of it to send to a Japanese address or via Samurai Buyer?

Yes, it is still available. But it is incredibly difficult to win. I got lucky and won after around 60 tries I think, but since then I’ve tried around 700-800 times and haven’t won again.
(Dec. 28, 2018  3:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  8:15 AM)Biggster Wrote: Would it still be possible to win Orichalcum Outer Octa at this point in time? It is still being listed in the Takara Tomy website's "Rare Bey Get Battle" option. I'm just unsure this is still available considering how old this rare bey is. In other words, if I spend my points on it, would there be still stocks of it to send to a Japanese address or via Samurai Buyer?

Yes, it is still available. But it is incredibly difficult to win. I got lucky and won after around 60 tries I think, but since then I’ve tried around 700-800 times and haven’t won again.

Hey @[Kei] so do u know what can be the win rate
Can someone please tell me how to enter? All I need to know is what info I need to put in after I click on the Rare Bey Get Battle I want to attempt. I know the first one is email, but I don't know the second one.
is there a translation page?