BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

I can register but i dont have even one burst bey it did not come in india
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:50 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: I can register but i dont have even one burst bey it did not come in india

It has only been released in Japan and some other parts of Asia as well, but we have all imported them and we own some Burst Beyblades even if we live in Europe, in North America, etc.
Welp, just scanned all my stuff in. 29,000 points. Hoping it's enough to win Baldur ...
Ok i wish it would come in india soon
(Jun. 18, 2016  6:32 PM)Xstarhero Wrote: Ok i wish it would come in india soon

Funskool currently has success with Beyblade Legends and is even holding tournaments in school, so it seems very doubtful that they would suddenly release Beyblade Burst and abandon all the sales they are making with the Metal Fight Beyblade products, since everybody would probably move on to the new series instead.

You really need to order them online.
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From June 18th to June 26th, there will be 1.5 times the number of BeyPoints for purchase points.

Oh man, this is tempting. But what if they do a x2 campaign for Xeno Xcalibur ... pretty sure they did that for the original Xcalibur.
(Jun. 18, 2016  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From June 18th to June 26th, there will be 1.5 times the number of BeyPoints for purchase points.

Oh man, this is tempting. But what if they do a x2 campaign for Xeno Xcalibur ... pretty sure they did that for the original Xcalibur.

just scanned all my points and will be real salty if this happens
Hahaha, I was about to scan mine but then was like "Wait ..."

I think I'll take the chance and wait until Xeno Xcalibur is released. In any case, I can't see them doing no campaign at all for it given how special the release is with the Sword Launcher.
Yeah I am waiting for Baldur and another campaign at the same time, because the Amaterios blessing stacks with the campaign multiplier, so you could get x3.5-x4. Hoping to win one with the points I have and get that to scan the rest with
Not sure if this is where I should go with my Beylogger issues, but lately whenever I plugged my Beylogger into my phone, it would give me the screen where I chose to connect and it would then give me the screen where it says not to unplug your Beylogger. Afterwards though, I get a pop-up screen that has one button to click and whenever I click it it logs me out. Does anyone know why this is happening?
(Jun. 22, 2016  1:39 AM)Dual Wrote: Not sure if this is where I should go with my Beylogger issues, but lately whenever I plugged my Beylogger into my phone, it would give me the screen where I chose to connect and it would then give me the screen where it says not to unplug your Beylogger. Afterwards though, I get a pop-up screen that has one button to click and whenever I click it it logs me out. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Unfortunately this appears to be a pretty common issue. My two Beyloggers are no longer working and I've given up trying to solve the issue at this point. That being said, I'd try unscrewing the smaller compartment and adjusting the headphone jack cord though or unscrewing the battery compartment and pressing the reset button if that doesn't work. Doing both of those things has helped me a couple times when I started getting Beylogger errors.
(Jun. 18, 2016  9:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote:

just scanned all my points and will be real salty if this happens

Exactly... I had 20k points because of my scans and if they did x2 we'd both be visiting the salt factory haha.

Anyway, random thought: how would you receive amaterios if you won the rare Bey get battle but you live outside of Japan? Would it be through a middleman?
(Jun. 22, 2016  7:28 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Anyway, random thought: how would you receive amaterios if you won the rare Bey get battle but you live outside of Japan? Would it be through a middleman?

Yeah you would have to ask Oki or Gankoba (Leo Burst) to claim it for you, or you could use tenso but that takes a lot of account creation lol.
will this app ever be made in english?
(Jun. 23, 2016  11:29 PM)amidamaru Wrote: will this app ever be made in english?

Most likely no, but there is a possibility that Hasbro will develop its own app when it releases Burst.
Only 1.5 times the Beypoints to commemorate Xeno Xcalibur's release, but on both purchase points and shoot points. Until July 10th.
There is a new 1.5 times points campaign for the release of the third Random Booster volume, that will last until July 24th and counts both purchase points and shoot points.
As is the norm with releases; to celebrate this month's releases, 1.5x points are being issued on points earned by redeeming codes, launching and visiting events. This event lasts from now until August 21st at 11:59pm JST.
Can someone help translate EnderBlader to Japanese so I can fit my name because WBO EnderBlader doesn't fit
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Can someone help translate EnderBlader to Japanese so I can fit my name because WBO EnderBlader doesn't fit

Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

I used Google Translate. It might be wrong though. ._.
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Can someone help translate EnderBlader to Japanese so I can fit my name because WBO EnderBlader doesn't fit

Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

I tried the last one but in English it translate back to Ender breakfast raider XD
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:35 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

I tried the last one but in English it translate back to Ender breakfast raider XD

Never use Google Translate for translating (to) Japanese. If anything, get a Japanese speaker, like Oki for example (this is not an invitation to ask him, but just an example Wink ).
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:22 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:35 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

Never use Google Translate for translating (to) Japanese. If anything, get a Japanese speaker, like Oki for example (this is not an invitation to ask him, but just an example Wink ).

Ok I'll try that thanks Hato
That Katakana is correct.
There is a new 1.5x campaign until August 21st.