BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Sep. 13, 2015  9:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Finally decided to get one of these, gotta join the battalion...though...I lack a burst so still gonna go for it.

Get one of what? A BeyLogger? Or...?
Probably an account, since he does not own a Beyblade Burst yet.
To everyone who has two Beyloggers: you should really make two accounts and get the points for shooting and answering the quiz questions if you can make the time every day. I have already gotten enough points to get 3 tries on my second account.
That is all from nothing more than shooting and answering quiz questions
Exactly how many times should you launch per day before you don't really get anymore points for it? Does anyone know?
200. It stops giving you points after 200 each day. The new day starts at 11 am EST. I think it is midnight Japanese time. So if you do the math, 200 + 100 for the quiz, you get a free try every 10 days. Then if you have a friend who has the Amaterios blessing or whatever you get an extra 100 and if you have it yourself you get an extra 200. I get 500 free points per day on my main account. That's more than 1 try per week, buy you can't try until it wears off of course
Is there any code that I can enter if I accidentally rip the QR code while opening a starter? Dying inside.
It won't scan at all? Try taping it together with clear tape.
(Sep. 16, 2015  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It won't scan at all? Try taping it together with clear tape.
I did. It looks perfectly fine, but unfortunately the QR scanner still isn't recognizing it :\
I don't think there's another option, but here's hoping. I'm sorry Unhappy
Are you holding it pretty far away? When I first started scanning codes it wouldn't work because I was too close to it. You have to hold it farther away than you would think. I hope you get it. That would suck if not
I would try scanning it with a printer and trying to scan it off your computer screen.
(Sep. 17, 2015  1:04 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: I would try scanning it with a printer and trying to scan it off your computer screen.

And/or scanning it and correcting the lines, perhaps.

That being said, with the way I peel off the tapes, I do not know how I could ever rip the package off ... And on that topic, sure I have five Deathscyther, but can I really pretend that I will always keep them for myself hah ? Will potential buyers though expect the BeyCode to be unused, or will it not matter and I can scan them all ? I sort of dislike that I own them but have to disrupt my right to keep the products unopened if I want to scan the QR code that gives me points for actually owning them ... At least put less tape all around the package hah.
I would think they would want the QR code. I know I wouldn't pay as much without it. I already regret buying just the layer of a Valkyrie from buzztoyshop for $7 when they first posted that part listing (they are now charging like $11, ridiculous) because I didn't get the points for it.
Sorry for the double post but I just wanted everyone to know that you get 1.5x the points for the wyvern release (which I am sure a lot of you already know). You don't need wyvern, everyone gets it, but it also stacks with the Amaterios power and the friend of Amaterios power. So get those launches in while it lasts. I got 600 points today on my main account just from launching. 700 if you include the quiz. That will add up to some free Amaterios tries really quick. I wish I still had QR codes to scan. They would be giving insane points
Wow, really need to stop being lazy. :')
I keep on getting this message whenever I plug in my beylogger to my phone after it connects [Image: 2z5r80z.png]
I sometimes get that message too. I'm not sure if it's a proper fix, but I usually close all the apps I have open, (including the beyblade one) and reopen the beyblade one by itself.
It's an error, says check if your beylogger is on, put volume to max, them press ok
I dug through a pages and couldn't find anything. Did we ever figure out how to exchange points for battling?
(Sep. 28, 2015  4:50 AM)Wizard Wrote: I dug through a pages and couldn't find anything. Did we ever figure out how to exchange points for battling?

It was probably posted in the BeyLogger topic instead, but there is no way : you can only gain points in Japanese tournaments.
Is there any thread where i could read how many points are obtainable by purchasing valkyrie or any other bey?
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:47 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is there any thread where i could read how many points are obtainable by purchasing valkyrie or any other bey?

It is essentially the retail price in Japanese yen for each product. So, for Random Boosters, it would be 800 points, for instance, if I am not mistaken.
(Oct. 07, 2015  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:47 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is there any thread where i could read how many points are obtainable by purchasing valkyrie or any other bey?

It is essentially the retail price in Japanese yen for each product. So, for Random Boosters, it would be 800 points, for instance, if I am not mistaken.
oh. Thats a nice way of giving out points.
Thanks
Welp! Finally got a screwdriver so I could put some batteries in my Beyloggers, but the two that I have aren't syncing with my iPhone 5 (listed as compatible with the app); instead, I'm getting the same error that other people have mentioned. I took my case off my phone so I could plug the logger as far into the jack as possible and have tried every single suggestion listed in the thread, but it's not making any difference. I don't suppose anyone has any other recommendations for how I can get them to sync?