BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

I meant the PCs.

Also, I don't think my iPod Touch 5 works either and this really sucks.
iPod Touch 5 totally works after a few tries
Yeah, i know, I'm clarifing the fact I referred to the smartphone OS (Windows Phone) and not the computer OS (partially because what you said but also for what Kai-V said being smartphones essential for this Uncertain)
Glad to see your Ipod Touch 5 works
Its all set my new beycloud account is WBO StormJ.
I finally got my beylogger to connect with my phone! I guess the problem was it being connected to my launcher. I still can't figure out how to scan my codes tho. Unhappy
(Aug. 21, 2015  6:33 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I finally got my beylogger to connect with my phone! I guess the problem was it being connected to my launcher. I still can't figure out how to scan my codes tho. Unhappy

I think it should work even if it is on a launcher. To scan the BeyCode though, you just need to keep the BeyLogger connected, go to the main page (not the Blader profile), then click on the menu button on the top right corner, and choose the third option. It will then use your phone's camera and you place the product package underneath and wait until the focus is done and the reader recognises the QR code.
(Aug. 21, 2015  6:33 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I finally got my beylogger to connect with my phone! I guess the problem was it being connected to my launcher. I still can't figure out how to scan my codes tho. Unhappy

I think it is:
After you log in, click the blue button at the bottom, click the three bars in the top right, click the third option and then the scanner should come up Smile

EDIT: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SNIPE ME, YOU DARN THREAD CAMPER, KAI-V!! Argh!
I don't think you have to keep the beylogger connected during the scan of QR code. it works for me with out the beylogger connected.

and yes for no reason you have to unattach your launcher on your beylogger to conect it.
The BeyLogger is super unreliable : no one solution works for everyone, sometimes it is the position of the cable, other times it seems as if it will not synchronise unless you have new data to add to the app from launches, etc.
well I got to Beylogger (one from B-08 and the other from B-02) and it work exactly the same with my Galaxy S5. the only diferense is one have a little longer plug. but for their fonctionality its all about the same for me.
I finally got my code to scan! Haha and I couldn't do it without the "beirogga" plugged in.
Do we know when Unaratius will stop being available. Because I want to know how soon I should get a beylogger to rack up points.

Wait. We actually need a beylogger to scan codes on the boxes. Carp. I'm saving my money for a full set of random boosters. Aww man.
(Aug. 22, 2015  6:21 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Do we know when Unaratius will stop being available. Because I want to know how soon I should get a beylogger to rack up points.

Wait. We actually need a beylogger to scan codes on the boxes. Carp. I'm saving my money for a full set of random boosters. Aww man.

I think Kai-V said the Umaterios game will probably last around 6 months or until the anime get released.

You don't need to have a BeyLogger to scan BeyCodes.
Do you need a BeyLogger to do the scan? I'm surprised.

EDIT: OK, seems not.
Okay thanks. I was reading some posts and that's what it looked like.glad I don't have to spend any money on one right now.
(Aug. 20, 2015  12:31 AM)Lelouch-Vi Wrote: Whenever I enter my email to sign up it keeps saying it's invalid. Now, I know that's not true because I've been using my email for years, plus I registered my WBO account with it. I waswondering if anyone had encountered this error before.

Or do I need a Japanese email address?

are you sure you enter your email ID in right place? [maybe you have enter email address in sign in page, i have did this mistake before and i get invalid email address too] and you don't have to enter a japanees email address at all
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:29 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:19 PM)loyd87 Wrote: when you sync your beylogger your username will appeared in the menu in start screen. a good method to sync your beylogger you may plug it before run the application. normally a screen will open with 2 blue button to sync it used the right blue button.
I keep getting that error. I've tried resetting the beylogger, restarting my phone, I even tried plugging the beylogger before starting the app as well as midway. I also translated the whole app to see if I chose the correct options and I did.

yes its good to see someone else has this, i tried everything even opening the beylogger and stuff, i only got it to work 4 times randomly, it still happens to me.
What does this mean?
(Aug. 24, 2015  4:41 AM)Barreto Wrote: What does this mean?

thats the same thing thats been happening to me since day one, i have tried just about everything and it still wont work
When I got that screen it meant that my cord wasn't plugged in all the way. But other problems can lead you to that screen as well. Make sure you are on standby mode (blinking green) and jam that cord in there as far as possible
(Aug. 24, 2015  6:14 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: When I got that screen it meant that my cord wasn't plugged in all the way. But other problems can lead you to that screen as well. Make sure you are on standby mode (blinking green) and jam that cord in there as far as possible

Tried it, didn't work. What am I selecting in the first screen anyway?
I forgot. At this point I just go to the home screen and plug it in and it automatically recognizes it. Beyblade geeks have an instructional video on YouTube showing you how to set everything up though
Yeah I'm following their instructions, but on their video they don't show this page: Presumably because that's not the first time they've synced their BeyLogger to the app. So I'm asking what am I choosing on this page?
I have never heard of anyone actually successfully choosing something on that page and moving on. It is saying that something is wrong. I think that may be the way that they are going to allow you to add another beylogger in the future. Does anyone have any other ideas besides the cord and standby mode ones? @[Kai-V] do you have any idea what it actually says? Or anyone else that can read japanese?