BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

(Jun. 18, 2018  3:33 AM)Valt oye Wrote: How much would it be to buy hell salamander, duo eclipse, confirmed crash ragnaruk, and confirmed beat kulkalun

Also would I get any discount since my birthday is in a few days
Happy birthday. 
Send me a PM ok? Let me know when you can pay by Paypal. Last time we spent the whole day talking but didn’t really close on anything... I may also need to ask for advanced payment for some items like confirmed bK if you really need it.
What is the cost of confirmed crash ragnarauk . I PMed you.

Also for hell salamander.
(Jun. 18, 2018  4:10 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What is the cost of confirmed crash ragnarauk . I PMed you.

Also for hell salamander.

Hi. This thread already has the price. Please check.
Can I send money through mail?

Instead of paypal

110 dollars for crash ragnaruk, winning Valkyrie, zet achilles, emporer fornus, bloody Longinus, and hell salamander
(Jun. 19, 2018  1:47 AM)Valt oye Wrote: Can I send money through mail?

Instead of paypal

110 dollars for crash ragnaruk, winning Valkyrie, zet achilles, emporer fornus, bloody Longinus, and hell salamander

You also need to add $14-19 for shipping. Mailing money is risky. Paypal is the safest option for now...
?Well that the only way u would get money and like 124-129 dollars
How much for corocoro premium cho z set ONLY
Silver sky version will be available for Revive Phoenix?
(Jun. 24, 2018  3:25 PM)Sinchan Ghosh Wrote: Silver sky version will be available for Revive Phoenix?

Hi. This item is only available by request. Price is USD80 + shipping.
(Jun. 25, 2018  5:24 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  3:25 PM)Sinchan Ghosh Wrote: Silver sky version will be available for Revive Phoenix?

Hi. This item is only available by request. Price is USD80 + shipping.

I don't if Sinchan will buy or not, but How much is shipping to india
(Jun. 25, 2018  5:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  5:24 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi. This item is only available by request. Price is USD80 + shipping.

I don't if Sinchan will buy or not, but How much is shipping to india

Shipping to India is USD $11
(Jun. 25, 2018  7:54 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  5:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I don't if Sinchan will buy or not, but How much is shipping to india

Shipping to India is USD $11
Hi. Price is updated for this Corocoro item Smile

1) Corocoro Limited Chozetsu Premium Set (condition: NIB) - USD65
2) Corocoro Limited Chozetsu Premium Set + Corocoro Limited Double God Bey DUO ECLIPSE (white box, condition: NIB) - USD $90 (super price drop with limited stock left!) + shipping. 
B-111 Random Booster Vol 10 is available! PM for stock inquiries.
Yes! you finally have one of the 2 things I want in stock! I really want Gold Legend Spriggan it looks so awesome and everything but I got one problem I'm guessing you want money threw Paypal and I don't have Paypal so is there anything else we can sort out like a trade or something I could send you a Bey or something I really want Gold Legend Spriggan and I would do anything to get thats how much I like it.
(Jun. 26, 2018  8:34 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Yes! you finally have one of the 2 things I want in stock! I really want Gold Legend Spriggan it looks so awesome and everything but I got one problem I'm guessing you want money threw Paypal and I don't have Paypal so is there anything else we can sort out like a trade or something I could send you a Bey or something I really want Gold Legend Spriggan and I would do anything to get thats how much I like it.
Where are you located? Because shipping would also cost us.
The US
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:17 AM)MrBlade Wrote: The US

Maybe you have friends with Paypal? Shipping one legend spriggan to the US is USD20 total.
Nah man I don't got know any friends with Paypal
(Jun. 26, 2018  8:34 PM)MrBlade Wrote: but I got one problem I'm guessing you want money threw Paypal and I don't have Paypal so is there anything else we can sort out

If you're not 18 or older, can you get a parent or other adult to help you out by making themselves a Paypal account (if they don't have one)? Even if they don't want to use a credit card for you, you can get one of those prepaid Visa cards you can pick up at a store and put money on it. Then, use that just like a credit card.

If you'd really do anything to get it, you should start politely asking the 18 and up people you know for help. Maybe you can do a favor in return.
(Jun. 27, 2018  5:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  8:34 PM)MrBlade Wrote: but I got one problem I'm guessing you want money threw Paypal and I don't have Paypal so is there anything else we can sort out

If you're not 18 or older, can you get a parent or other adult to help you out by making themselves a Paypal account (if they don't have one)? Even if they don't want to use a credit card for you, you can get one of those prepaid Visa cards you can pick up at a store and put money on it. Then, use that just like a credit card.

If you'd really do anything to get it, you should start politely asking the 18 and up people you know for help. Maybe you can do a favor in return.

If you're from North America, Europe or any place where Takara Tomy Beyblades are not in mainstream distribution, Paypal makes it much easier to buy these from people on the other side of the world.
Aye I'll get back to you later today
New Beyblade Burst items for sale - First Gen collection

B-00 Dragoon Fantom G V (CoroCoro Exclusive - gold)  $32
B-00 Dragoon Fantom G V (WBBA Store Exclusive - white) $20

B-00  Dragoon Storm W X (CoroCoro exclusive - gold) $30
B-00  Dragoon Storm W X (white)  $22
B-95 07 Random Booster Vol. 8 Dragoon Storm 5M Lp $13

B-101 02 Random Booster Vol. 9 Dranzer Flame Y Zt $18
B-00 Dranzer Flame Y Zt (Corocoro Exclusive - red) $27

B-00 Dranzer Spiral S T (blue)  $30
B-87 06 Random Booster Vol. 7 Dranzer Spiral 6C Sp $12

B-61 08 Random Booster Vol. 4 Driger Slash H F (grey)  $22
B-95 08 Random Booster Vol. 8 Driger Slash 4V H $16
B-00 Driger Slash H F (CoroCoro Exclusive - Darkness) $32

B-67 08 Random Booster Vol. 5 Draciel Shield Central Press (green)  $75
B-87 05 Random Booster Vol. 7 Draciel Shield 4Flow Cycle (blue) $12

[Image: Lykpq5E.jpg]
I got 2 questions?

Are you on eBay? I can only buy on there?

Would you mind selling Bump and Atomic from sX 5B At, but separately?
(Jul. 05, 2018  11:10 AM)leosama Wrote: I got 2 questions?

Are you on eBay? I can only buy on there?

Would you mind selling Bump and Atomic from sX 5B At, but separately?

Hi. I am not on Ebay. 
The price of a separate Bump and Atomic will just be the same as the price of the whole booster pack.
How much in Canadian money (plus shipping ) is the CoroCoro premium set + CoroCoro double god bey?  Also if you have that draciel from vol.5 random booster does that mean you have any other beys from it?