Bey-kersfield: Parakeet Theater (Cancelled)

(Jun. 12, 2021  12:11 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: DeltaZakuro, I think he was guessing that the host was going to the summer games.

I was half awake so I misunderstood. Apologies!
are there any prizes and i just wanted to ask if i could use hypersphere beyblades
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:44 AM)CardiacTrash247 Wrote: Can I possibly use the zenith disc??

Yes, Zenith and Outer are Legal so are Chassi Discs like 1A-D, 2D-D, 1B-D,3A-D, and Hasbro Wheel is Legal (although not a Chassi Disc but legal)
Guys, the event's canceled.
it says canceled because it was going to be on june 19th but they changed the date to july 17 because the organizer was going to a tournament on the 19 of june
(Jun. 30, 2021  8:57 AM)stup1572 Wrote: it says canceled because it was going to be on june 19th but they changed the date to july 17 because the organizer was going to a tournament on the 19 of june

I cancelled it because it was too hot on the 19th in Bakersfield and my aunt had passed away. I swapped the listed date so nobody came on june 19th, this tournament is cancelled and I will not host until my mental state recovers.
Have staff close the thread to spare you additional hassle. I wish you a quiet recovery.