Bey-kersfield: Parakeet Theater (Cancelled)

Since the data is showing the Virus is easing up and we may reach a yellow county status by the tournament date, I have decided to host a Burst Limited tournament. However to comply with the standard set by the state, I am only allowing a Max of 25 Bladers and only up to 1 other person per Blader.

You Must be registered on the WBO and register to this page to Attend this tournament. You must unregister if you find out you are unable to attend.

This is a Pick Three, Choose One Burst Limited tournament meaning You can have up to three combos you can bring to the stage with no repeating parts according to this Banlist:

[Image: Limited_Banlist.png]

Times:
11:15: Registration and Free Play Start
12:15: Registration End, Announcements Start
12:30: Tournament Play Start
Notice: The end time for the tournament is not known, and Tournaments last at least several hours.

Calfornia's Guidance on Covid-19 as of writing

To ensure the safety of all folks attending, please abide by these guidelines:
- If you feel sick or unwell, please do not come to the tournament.
- Please keep on your mask at all times in the Theater Area. if you must eat or drink, please go at least 6 feet away from the theater, preferably to the picnic tables.

- Do a Thumbs Up after a match instead of a Handshake.
- Avoid touching other folks' beys and equipment. When you do so, please clean your hands. You must clean your hands as well after doing free play and tournament matches.
- During combo inspection disassemble your beys for the judge and your opponent.
- You can only bring up to 1 non-nonparticipant with you, per participant.
- Try to maintain 6 feet apart from another group.
- After each match, Judges must disinfect stadiums.
- Only bladers registered beforehand may participate.
- If you are disqualified or drop out from the tournament please leave the tournament space
This event has been approved.
Man I love the god series 😩

That was like the golden season 🥇
look at me pfp i joined because it cool
I have updated the image of the Banlist to that of what is now in the Burst Limited Rule Book
Please note these changes:
- Yamiterios and Shining Amaterios are now banned
- All Hypersphere Drivers are now Allowed
Y the super king layers tho 🥲
que piaso nickere ali bithce
(May. 21, 2021  3:15 PM)KingTheCreativ Wrote: Y the super king layers tho 🥲

The TT Sparking Layers are banned in Burst Limited as they are too powerful for a meta designed around God layers and Hasbro. If you want to play Sparking beys, You should look out for a Burst Standard Tournament.

(May. 21, 2021  8:02 PM)stup1572 Wrote: que piaso nickere ali bithce

Hey, Most of the WBO is English Only, so please communicate in English. The Event in person will also be English only.
Hi everyone, newbie here... what else do I need to do in order to participate in this tournament? Thanks in advance!!
(May. 26, 2021  10:04 PM)stup1572 Wrote: i dont speak english

If you do not speak English, I am going to have to ask you to unregister as I cannot accommodate for languages other than English. If you have a family member that can translate for you, then that should be fine.

(May. 28, 2021  12:15 AM)DekuSanty Wrote: Hi everyone, newbie here... what else do I need to do in order to participate in this tournament? Thanks in advance!!

As long as you have pressed the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page, have parts that are compliant with the banlist (Most Hasbro Burst Beys will work), and show up to the tournament, you will be good.
(May. 28, 2021  3:10 AM)RacingCheetahz thank you!! Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  10:04 PM)stup1572 Wrote: i dont speak english

If you do not speak English, I am going to have to ask you to unregister as I cannot accommodate for languages other than English. If you have a family member that can translate for you, then that should be fine.

(May. 28, 2021  12:15 AM)DekuSanty Wrote: Hi everyone, newbie here... what else do I need to do in order to participate in this tournament? Thanks in advance!!

As long as you have pressed the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page, have parts that are compliant with the banlist (Most Hasbro Burst Beys will work), and show up to the tournament, you will be good.
Update: I will be cancelling this tournament as I fell like my tournament may not be the best decision for this date and location due to concerns of being too hot to play. Either that, or I will be post pone the tournament until next month when it might be cooler.
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:37 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Update: I will be cancelling this tournament as I fell like my tournament may not be the best decision for this date and location due to concerns of being too hot to play. Either that, or I will be post pone the tournament until next month when it might be cooler.

Rip this was my first tournament but it was canceled
Is there any way we could change locations where it will be cooler and still have the tournament?
(Jun. 09, 2021  2:09 AM)Beyblade AJ Wrote: Is there any way we could change locations where it will be cooler and still have the tournament?

I have already made plans to do something else for the 19th, and I am also currently not in the mindset to host as well do to serious familial problems. But location-wise, Unfortunately I doubt there will be a place in Bakersfield that may be cool enough, especially with the chosen park being already very shaded and having a water feature where folks cool off. I also will not host a Primary tournament outside of Bakersfield at the moment as I cannot drive myself anywhere, nor will I be getting a license soon either.
you are going to a tournament on the 19th
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:10 PM)stup1572 Wrote: you are going to a tournament on the 19th
That's not your call to make.
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  6:10 PM)stup1572 Wrote: you are going to a tournament on the 19th
That's not your call to make.

fair enough
DeltaZakuro, I think he was guessing that the host was going to the summer games.
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:11 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: DeltaZakuro, I think he was guessing that the host was going to the summer games.

I'm going to the LA tournament on the 19th, Achi Baba is going to be there and he's a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. I do not know of this Summer Games you speak of.