Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go.

I think we should have a topic dedicated to this arcade machine, since many people have been wondering about it.

TAKARA-TOMY posted a video to show it works :
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-TUTJPcSA
(^ If it does not work, it is available on the official website : just look for the link that ends with "beyta.wmv".)

The text should be easy to translate, so I could do that if anybody needs it.

If you still have questions about the Bay Ta 1, I will try to answer them.
i hope they bring this here cuz if they do then that would rev up beyblade soo much that it could be a world wide phenomenon!
Do you honestly trust young kids to just put the Launcher and Pegasis they let you use back where they took it though ? I cannot believe Japanese bladers would be that polite.
yeh lol would get stolen in seconds. Would be kool if they did it like worldwide though.
The Arcade Machine is a nice idea, but I agree with both of you, it seems as if the Pegasis could be stolen very easily.

And, how does it tell that you are using a (Metal Fight) Beyblade to fight Quetzlcoatl?
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:08 PM)Kei Wrote: The Arcade Machine is a nice idea, but I agree with both of you, it seems as if the Pegasis could be stolen very easily.

And, how does it tell that you are using a (Metal Fight) Beyblade to fight Quetzlcoatl?

HONOR SYSTEM :downsrim:

seriously, send a Wolborg MS in there in left spin and let the good times roll
Libruhhh

Then why haven't people in Japan done this? It would make Quetz easily obtainable, and thus much cheaper on YJA.
because if you get caught you have to commit seppuku
bey martyr time

who is gonna step up to the plate
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: bey martyr time

who is gonna step up to the plate

literally lol
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because if you get caught you have to commit seppuku

that does this mean?Lips_sealed
wow it's free!?
Those rental blades will be stolen by bad people!
Since it's called 一号= first model(?), is it okay to assume there will be different machines with diffrent blades? In the video it looked like pegasus was fighting bull.

Kai-V thanks for giving the link to the video!
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:36 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because if you get caught you have to commit seppuku

seppuku (also called harakiri) is the japanese act of suicide, was done by samurais who lost their honor or something of the sort...
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:36 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: wow it's free!?
Since it's called 一号= first model(?), is it okay to assume there will be different machines with diffrent blades? In the video it looked like pegasus was fighting bull.

seppuku (also called harakiri) is the japanese act of suicide, was done by samurais who lost their honor or something of the sort...

would they really back that up though ? XD lol it could also be solved if everyone just used their own MFB and dont have a loner one. Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:43 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:36 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: wow it's free!?

would they really back that up though ? XD lol it could also be solved if everyone just used their own MFB and dont have a loner one. Pinching_eyes

ya use your own blades!
*whispers* hey can I borrow your blade for a minuet?
lol
erm i wonder how hard it is to get quetz i think its 3 wins in a row withc doesnt seem so hard but the pegasus after a month or so whould be super battle damaged!!

This, but with a beystadium rather than a frisbee.
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: In the video it looked like pegasus was fighting bull.

The only Beyblade you can battle in the Arcade Machine right now is Quetzlcoatl. However since it is called "Bey Tai 1", you would assume that there would be a "Bey Tai 2" in the future.

If you defeat it on one of Bey Tai's highest levels, you'll get Quetzlcoatl as a prize. Alternatively, if you accumulate 15000 points within the WBBA, you'll be awarded one.
I have seen Japanese fans planning strategies and combinations to defeat Quetzalcoatl with their own Metal Fight Beyblade. They might enjoy it.

You have to beat the highest level (DJ Tornado) to get Quetzalcoatl 090WF.
(Oct. 15, 2008  10:40 PM)Doompenguin Wrote:

This, but with a beystadium rather than a frisbee.

I always thought the traditional act of Seppuku was thrusting a sword into your stomach and twisting it while it was embedded. :-/

Um, anyway, I don't care for this arcade machine, but I agree it would be nice if they had it here.
(Oct. 15, 2008  11:06 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: In the video it looked like pegasus was fighting bull.

The only Beyblade you can battle in the Arcade Machine right now is Quetzlcoatl. However since it is called "Bey Tai 1", you would assume that there would be a "Bey Tai 2" in the future.

If you defeat it on one of Bey Tai's highest levels, you'll get Quetzlcoatl as a prize. Alternatively, if you accumulate 15000 points within the WBBA, you'll be awarded one.

Thnx for clearing this up. I was aware of the later but not the former.
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:54 AM)Grey Wrote: I always thought the traditional act of Seppuku was thrusting a sword into your stomach and twisting it while it was embedded. :-/

Seppuku is thrusting the sword into the lower right side of your torso, draggin it to the left side of the torso and then up through the heart. Not the most efficient method to kill yourself but what ever floats your boat right??
why does every topic on this board have to turn into a thread about suicide
with the bey tai little kids have no idea how to use a beyblade and try putting the rip cord into the track and people do steal it but they steal the rip cord not the bladeChocked_2It is a mystery
(Oct. 18, 2008  9:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why does every topic on this board have to turn into a thread about suicide

Sorry about that Brad Confused. This machine looks good, however, I'm disappointed it won't be out here. I can see the issues with having it here though. The UK isn't exactly "lets not steal this or ruin this machine so others can play" lol.
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:59 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: with the bey tai little kids have no idea how to use a beyblade and try putting the rip cord into the track and people do steal it but they steal the rip cord not the bladeChocked_2It is a mystery

Have you already played with it? Is it very hard to get Quetzalcoatl? And what does it cost to play?