Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go.

It seems quite hard to get Quetzalcoatl 090WF, and it should not cost anything.

It is odd people would only steal the winder ...

Also, of course people can bring their own beyblade to battle the Bey Ta 1. A Pegasis 105F does not appear to be able to defeat the highest level.
Why did you just quote? *stares into space O.O*
Sorry I was trying to reply from my phone but it doesn't reply good. What I wanted to say was, so I could play the machine as long as I wanted without paying? Lol and if they brought that here to the u.s. They would be cheap and make us pay. Unhappy
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:36 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: Sorry I was trying to reply from my phone but it doesn't reply good. What I wanted to say was, so I could play the machine as long as I wanted without paying? Lol and if they brought that here to the u.s. They would be cheap and make us pay. Unhappy

I can very much see that happening. Also they'll probably have no rental blades!
I highly doubt it would get released outside of Japan anyway.
^^You're probably right, but you never know, right?
Actually I was surprised when I heard that MFB might release in the US.
Why?? MFB have proven to be a hit in Japan. Everybody else would loose out money lol.

Especially how popular the previous generations were.
So Ttrue.
This the new begining.
This is the BeyRevival!
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:36 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: Sorry I was trying to reply from my phone but it doesn't reply good. What I wanted to say was, so I could play the machine as long as I wanted without paying?
You have to take into consideration where those machines are placed : in toy stores, right beside the Metal Fight Beyblade stock.

Since this is a new series, TAKARA-TOMY wants to let people try it out to see 'how much fun it is'. The rest of the Beyblade merchandise is always visible.
Quetz must be quite hard to get, considering it's worth anywhere from 6000-9000 yen.
MFB might very well be released in the US, but it's not going to be a toy-craze revival over here unless the show is imported too. I'm sad to say it, but 99% of Beyblade's previous popularity in the US was based on the success of the TV series amongst the 6-14 year old male demographic. Spikes in toy sales in the US pretty much wholly pend on commercial appeal to this specific portion of the buying market. Remember, the commercial emphasis over here has never been on parts or strategy. Beyblade's always been marketed towards emulation of the TV series and the strength of single, uncustomised blades.
(Oct. 18, 2008  9:18 PM)Spinster Wrote: MFB might very well be released in the US, but it's not going to be a toy-craze revival over here unless the show is imported too. I'm sad to say it, but 99% of Beyblade's previous popularity in the US was based on the success of the TV series amongst the 6-14 year old male demographic. Spikes in toy sales in the US pretty much wholly pend on commercial appeal to this specific portion of the buying market. Remember, the commercial emphasis over here has never been on parts or strategy. Beyblade's always been marketed towards emulation of the TV series and the strength of single, uncustomised blades.

i agree the show does influence sales and popularity in the states. ex. try to sell bakugan without the show :-P lol and im pritty shure they wouldnt just release the toy without the show.
If they bring the new Beyblade series over here, they will most definitely bring the cartoon as well.
Oh yeah, How would people get away with stealing the beyblade if its inside a TRU? They have sensors and things.
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:45 PM)B Wrote: Oh yeah, How would people get away with stealing the beyblade if its inside a TRU? They have sensors and things.

just b/c they have sensors doesnt mean they are gonna put it in the beyblade to use. and if they did it might affect the performance of the blade. and if they did couldnt you just take it appart and take it out? XD lol
I mean like cameras. Do you steal a beyblade and walk out of toyrus regularly?
It's called shoplifting. People can be really crafty.
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:59 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: with the bey tai little kids have no idea how to use a beyblade and try putting the rip cord into the track and people do steal it but they steal the rip cord not the bladeChocked_2It is a mystery

マジ!?

\ ( >o< ) /ギャーッ!

えと。。。ベイ太はTOYSRUSとGAME-CENTER(ARCADE)、どちである?

僕しあらない。
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:21 PM)B Wrote: I mean like cameras. Do you steal a beyblade and walk out of toyrus regularly?

no i dont im just saying its not hard. and people would do it with cameras anyway. anything worth alot of money is behind glass and by the time they look at the tape you left and i dont think they would make a big deal over a toy that cost $10 and im not justifing it. you asked how do people get away with it and im telling you how it happens. im just answering your question. :-P
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:54 PM)Raikun Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  12:59 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: with the bey tai little kids have no idea how to use a beyblade and try putting the rip cord into the track and people do steal it but they steal the rip cord not the bladeChocked_2It is a mystery

マジ!?

\ ( >o< ) /ギャーッ!

えと。。。ベイ太はTOYSRUSとGAME-CENTER(ARCADE)、どちである?

僕しあらない。

what the hell
if your a shoplifter, you wont steal a beyblade.
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:05 PM)B Wrote: if your a shoplifter, you wont steal a beyblade.

a shoplifter refers to even one act of stealing from any store no matter what you steal so why do you say a shoplifter wouldnt steal a beyblade?
because its a toy that is meant to sell to youngins. is there such thing as a 10 year old toysrus shoplifter?
it may be possible...