Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go.

(Mar. 15, 2010  2:47 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: It does say it's limited. Maybe a different colored one...Wink
There will be a Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver. Perhaps that is it.
(Mar. 15, 2010  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver. Perhaps that is it.

Black hole...in the galaxy...wow, that sounds cool Smile
(Mar. 15, 2010  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver. Perhaps that is it.

... So. It'll be blue, right?
(Mar. 15, 2010  3:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... So. It'll be blue, right?
[Image: MFB_GalaxyPegasisBlackHoleSmall.jpg]
... Ok, that actually does look pretty damn nice.
It'd seem that they've finally learned the basic concept of colors, but completely black, or black and silver would have been a little more fitting.
Kinda stuck on whether to get the standard set version that comes with the stadium, or save up a little and get myself one of these now.
In all honesty there is a good chance this might be a bey where multiples are needed. So you might just get both over time. We don't know R2F's lifespan, but I doubt it's better than RF.
I'm guessing it'll be fairly similar, from the Colosseum video it doesn't seem to be particularly different in its movement pattern to RF.
The speed seemed marginally slower, though it's still hard to tell.
Either way, I think I'll prioritize on getting this first, then go for the stadium set when all@korea get it in.
Thanks for the info and image Kai-V Smile
They made the Bey Ta 2 Go machines like ATM machines so players can't remove the beypoint card when they lose.
This is the problem of Bey ta 1
BB18Libra has a video of the new Bey Ta machine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHYg35n_Tuc

Also, why do you say that, RエスコルピオT125JB?
(Apr. 08, 2010  2:21 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Also, why do you say that, RエスコルピオT125JB?
There were probably problems with people who lost : when they realised this, perhaps some of them disconnected their Beypointer to avoid losing points, or something like this. With a card however, depending how far the machine 'swallows' it, players would not be able to take it away from the machine before points are lost.

I have never really read about this issue, however.
(Apr. 07, 2010  3:27 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: They made the Bey Ta 2 Go machines like ATM machines so players can't remove the beypoint card when they lose.
This is the problem of Bey ta 1
lol so the first one had a semi epic design fail lol.
(Apr. 08, 2010  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There were probably problems with people who lost : when they realised this, perhaps some of them disconnected their Beypointer to avoid losing points, or something like this. With a card however, depending how far the machine 'swallows' it, players would not be able to take it away from the machine before points are lost.

I have never really read about this issue, however.

Okay, I misunderstood. I thought he was saying that you couldn't remove the card at all if you lose. Thanks for clearing it up.
LOLOLOL D8< LOSE AND THE MACHIEN WILL EAT UR CARD. Though i'm still unsure on how the machine works....the beyblade is connected to the stadium, but then wudn't that mean there would be like holes or lines of gaps? i read something aboout the stadium spinning, could someone explain this please?
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:41 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LOLOLOL D8< LOSE AND THE MACHIEN WILL EAT UR CARD. Though i'm still unsure on how the machine works....the beyblade is connected to the stadium, but then wudn't that mean there would be like holes or lines of gaps? i read something aboout the stadium spinning, could someone explain this please?

The Beyblade is attached to the stadium on a rotating screw axis. The stadium also spins to make it appear as if the machine's Beyblade is moving (since it is off-center).
ohh ok i get it tyty
These would be epic, I could just imagine it being put in arcade place and people spending a lot of time (and money if it takes money) on the game, I know I would Grin
The japanese should did this at the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine...
1. Bring there own Beyblade!! don't try to steal the pegasis...man the japanese are so dumb....
I hope you know you're going to get warned for that post lol.
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:45 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: The japanese should did this at the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine...
1. Bring there own Beyblade!! don't try to steal the pegasis...man the japanese are so dumb....

Alright, this is where I get really stingy...
Japanese people are so polite and kind to each other, and there are little to no thefts or robberies anywhere. The government is so confident with their citizens that they allow companies like Coca-Cola to put out vending machines ANYWHERE on the streets. Takara Tomy is so confident that they do this, not to tempt people, but to aid them if they don't have a bey on hand. Obviously if they weren't trusted before, they wouldn't just keep out a launcher and a Pegasus. No one would be desperate enough to steal from anywhere, because they know their consequences.

It surprises me how many people make this assumption, especially if they have never been or lived there before.

Alright, sorry for going off topic.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:55 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Alright, this is where I get really stingy...
Japanese people are so polite and kind to each other, and there are little to no thefts or robberies anywhere. The government is so confident with their citizens that they allow companies like Coca-Cola to put out vending machines ANYWHERE on the streets. Takara Tomy is so confident that they do this, not to tempt people, but to aid them if they don't have a bey on hand. Obviously if they weren't trusted before, they wouldn't just keep out a launcher and a Pegasus. No one would be desperate enough to steal from anywhere, because they know their consequences.

It surprises me how many people make this assumption, especially if they have never been or lived there before.

Alright, sorry for going off topic.
Seriously, I do not think this is too off-topic : I always get dozens of comments every month on YouTube for the BeyTa1 demonstration video I uploaded from TAKARA-TOMY, and everybody seems to think that Japan is like Europe and America, and they actually hope that the machine will be imported here regardless of the fact that they know that people would vandalise the Bey Ta itself probably ... So many people are even saying that they could just unscrew the spinning Beyblade and leave with it. I have never been to Japan, but this is really not the sort of behaviour I would expect to see there.
Never.
Just leave your wallet/purse at a table at a food court, walk away, and someone will bring it right back to you.
I mean, if people in Japan would vandalize the arcades here, why would they continue to make them so big? No one has ideas to do that, I mean it would ruin the fun for not just everyone, but also to the person why vandalized it. They've probably realized that by now.

I could ramble on and on, but I think I'll leave it at that for now.
Ah, the "wonderments" of cultural diversity... You've made your point OkiBlader. Smile
Those posts you quoted is on 6th May, 2009. Why are you typing in this thread again?
I can't believe you can just cheat on the arcade machine by launching 3-5 beys in the machine...