Bey Story: The Elusive Ghost (Co-Written By Sparta)

Poll: Do You Like My Story

Yes
88.89%
No
11.11%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Just put that in your sig. It's much easier. Thanks!!!
How about... Bad then becomes good Grin
your title it says your taking character requests.i would love it if you can put my character in your amazing storys
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he waers black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
he is a good guy.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
your title it says your taking character requests.i would love it if you can put my character in your amazing story's
nameConfusedeth Solus (his last name is in Latin it means alone)
his bio he was born in Miami
his description 13 tall slim black hair like the avatar
he usually wore jeans and a black shirt with buttons
he is lucky really smart funny easygoing and a die hard friend
Bey: LR Crystal Hydra 100CA (the bey is fully clear)(CA meaning clear attack)
( LR means it changes spin from left to right)
special moves
The Art Of Illusion (it turns the bey invisible and can attack the other bey out of no-ware)
world of tricks (this is his best move it makes a world where you see tons of crystal Hydras and one hit the bey knocking it out of the stadium)
put him as good
i created him no one steal my idea and say its yours
Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede U135 JXF
Destruction wheel looks like 21 balls that have atk and def stats.
Special moveGrinoom disintigration
It says ur takin requests(P.S awesome stry)
side:good...Name: Christian (He prefers u call him C-Dub)
Bey: Cyber Libra BL(ade)145M(etal)H(ole)F(lat)... Special(attack) moveConfusedupersonic Inferno Gunner Libra glows light green and shoots 10 supersonic waves(waves look like boomerangs)Then attacks fiercely...Special(devinsive) Move:Inferno Blaze he creates a wall of energy that blocks any attack...Looks like:wears an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red sneakers, and has black spikey hair...Characteristics: smiles a lot, confident, and he doesn't talk much...Hope u can fit him in
Name: Taypos
Beyblade (made-up or not): Avian Hermes UP145(up thrust 145) WD
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Stamina
Beyblade's description: This bey uses up thrust rather than down force to spin for longer the bey will make little contact with the beystadium because it is constantly floating this bey spins left
Character's description: Small fast and intelligent this 10 year old child uses his abilities to out spin his opponents and never gets ahead of himself he always wears black sweat pants and a white shirt with a bulky black coat with black hair
the wind has always loved him and he uses the power of the wind in battle to overcome his opponents no matter how big the wall it can always be climbed.

he is a good guy btw
What's your special move? I could make one for you.
your title it says your taking character requests.i would love it if you can put my character in your amazing story's
nameConfusedeth Solus (his last name is in Latin it means alone)
his bio he was born in Miami
his description 13 tall slim black hair like the avatar
he usually wore jeans and a black shirt with buttons
he is lucky really smart funny easygoing and a die hard friend
Bey: LR Crystal Hydra 100CA (the bey is fully clear)(CA meaning clear attack)
( LR means it changes spin from left to right)
special moves
The Art Of Illusion (it turns the bey invisible and can attack the other bey out of no-ware)
world of tricks (this is his best move it makes a world where you see tons of crystal Hydras and one hit the bey knocking it out of the stadium)
put him as evil
i have another request!
Name:Hypnos.
Bey:Thermal hypno 85XF.
Hair:Large spikey white hair.
Cloaths:Black cape,black pants.
Personality:Mostly silent, reliable, holds grudges.
Special move:Hypnosis beam:A beam of light hypnotizes the opponent.

PLZ PUT IN STORY!
Hm, I had an idea for bad guys kind of like that. I know it's not your original vision, but could he be bad?
Kuuto Sonaldo
Bey: Poison Cheetah TD135 (Twisted Defence) ES
Bey special move: as it is a Stamina type it waits for its oppenent to attack an its TD track allows it to sometimes evade attackers then jumps high in sky then cheekily uses its ES tip to spin on its oppenents energy ring until it loses stamina its called Mass Eclipse

And he's watches Mason blade and quickly befriends him btw hes good
PoisonSerpent75 are you talking about me or ThermalLacerta0
and if its me ya put him as bad
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:46 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: Hm, I had an idea for bad guys kind of like that. I know it's not your original vision, but could he be bad?
if you were talking to me yeah sure you can!
Stupid
your title it says your taking character requests.i would love it if you can put my character in your amazing storys
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he waers black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
he is a good guy.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
Dude, did you decide yet???

If you havn't, maybe this will influence you....

My story
I have! It is, *drumroll* Sparta!!!!!!!!!
Not at the moment. I'm trying to make parts with character requests as fast as I can, but it's taking longer than I thought. I'm really sorry, but no more requests for now.
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:43 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: I have! It is, *drumroll* Sparta!!!!!!!!!
Wait, so I'm your co-writer?? Awesome!!!
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry just read the no requests
Mason felt his heart in his throat. He sat there in shock, watching the fuzzy screen flicker and fade. It was still sinking in. Todd alive. Held Hostage. The Organization. Intangible Ghost. Had he really seen Todd? He was alive! But hostage. Mason tried to recall the image just as Intangible Ghost began to glow an ominous black color. He picked it up, and the strange gas began to surround him. It coiled around him, almost like a snake, and it whispered in his ear. What was it saying......the location! He now knew where Todd was. He turned towards Micah, who had been in the room also trying to comprehend the situation. "Micah," Mason began, his heart pounding in his ears, "Pack your things. We're going to be out for a while."
And whoever was my 1,000 view, I salute you! I also thank all the other readers for making me this happy!
hello titan blader(can u pm me back sometime?),I LOVE YOUR STORIES CANT WAIT FOR MORE.(ps. do they have beyblade chapter books for sale?)
Hey i wrote that chapter! Its sooo awesome you used what i weote im soo happy thx Smile