Bey-Bash! Begining of winter

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Mumbai bladers you ready for another tournament, as this time its gonna be Bey-Bash!!. What better way to start the winter season!!Grin

Venue: It will be on the same place as usual, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Boivali East.

Date and Time: 24th November 2012. The event will also start at 3:30 or maybe later as I'll be taking time due to my classes, but ashton will start the tourney if any problem occurs. So, make sure to reach the venue by 3p.m. to avoid any delays and if you guys wanna practice a bit before the tourney.

Format: This time it will be only a regular MFB tourney. Due to the absence of our Zero-G stadium

Fees: The one time entry fee is $5 and $10 for passport. The price for passport according to current rate is approximately INR 560. Its always better to purchase passports as they give you lots of benefits, gets you a cool face, gives access to monthly giveaways and lastly saves your money too. To purchase a blader's passport, you have to give the money to the host on the day of the tournament.

Prizes: To be decided

Stuff you should know before coming:
1. Make sure you have read all the rules and regulations properly to avoid any type of confusion
2. Make sure all your bey's parts are legal. Any fake part will not be allowed to be used at the tourney.
3. Co-operate with the judges and the host. We dont want to turn it in to a mess again.
4.If you have any problem feel free to PM me

Judges: Me and Ashton will be judging the matches as we have two stadiums...

Confirmed participants:
adityamatha
ashton pinto
christophermk
Dayrider15
galaxy.pegasis
gameboysuperman
sharven12
zeneo

Unconfirmed
GalaxyHart
nik1392

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

just a bit here and there
you should've kept CAPS for all the beginning letters of the words in the name of the tourney.
can you put the usernames in alphabetical order?cause it confused me as i couldn't find my name in the confirmed list at first glance.
Ahh... I guess i will miss this tournament because i am still in Kerala and will be back only on 26th. Best of Luck to everyone!!!
this is completely ridiculous!
you change the entire timing from 12 to 3.30,without even wondering if others can be able to come?as a host,you should've confirmed the time,without changing.only because of your classes,you'll be destroying my chance of making it.a job well done i must say.that too,due to your classes
Great job gameboy...good luck to everyone!!Smile
And i wont be attending the tourney...sorry!
Hopefully,ashton or gameboysuperman win this tournament! to make Nightmares proud.Grin
Good job guys!!BTW the spelling of Beginning is wrong.
it's about 4.45 now,and our host,gameboy,hasn't arrived yet,leaving us stranded,as he has the stadium,ashton has made around 25 calls and he isn't picking it up.
Sharven and samith were not able to attend the tourney.
Sharven is making funny noises when ashton is trying to call him
members who are currently present at the tourney spot-
adityamahta123
ashton pinto
christophermrk
dayrider15
zeneo
Dayrider15 came from Gujarat,a neighbouring state of Maharashtra,which is around 400 kms away from here.
even i couldn't attend my football selections due to this tourney,which won't be happening
fhew!
samith has just arrived!!
gameboysuperman has arrived after such a delay!
RESULTS!!
1st place
ashton pinto
death saggitario|| S130RF/Duo aquario 230CS

2nd place
gameboysuperman
l-drago guardian BD145MF

3rd place
zeneo
phantom orion 90MF
phantom orion 230 HF/S
Congratz guys!!Smile
Ashton why death??wherez ur flash??
And zeneo...dude u made it...u came in top3..thats great!!u must be very happy today!Grin
i came 3rd because you weren't there,
if you were there,ashton couldn't have won the gold face,the first of his 6 year career
Tongue_out
SpikeBeyRaahul-congrats man,your team members placed 1st and 2nd.
well,i did good for Team Beychakra,it's 1st achievement

hey guys!
we forgot to remove pics!
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:03 PM)nik1392 Wrote: Congratz guys!!Smile
Ashton why death??wherez ur flash??
And zeneo...dude u made it...u came in top3..thats great!!u must be very happy today!Grin
i used these combos... flash horogiumS130RF... yes i like this combo,, also death sagittario2 DF145WD (i didnot bring AD145,so i had to use it... also i used it against sohails ldrago guardianBD145MF.hah) and MF duo aquario 230CS
i enjoyed the whole tourney, nice to meet karan and his friends
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:09 PM)zeneo Wrote: i came 3rd because you weren't there,
if you were there,ashton couldn't have won the gold face,the first of his 6 year career
Tongue_out
SpikeBeyRaahul-congrats man,your team members placed 1st and 2nd.
well,i did good for Team Beychakra,it's 1st achievement
hey guys!
we forgot to remove pics!
it was dark and the park was about to close, we did not have much time... also i have heard rumors that they leave wild animals like lions tigers in the sanctuary???
this time i should say zeneo did not utter even a SINGLE word from the time we started the tourney till we finished it.......... WOW i didnot expect someone could keep quite for so long when all were having fun!!!
A very great experience indeed....

EDIT:To the mods, it very true that zeneo kept quite, he was just so good, even when he placed 3rd, he did not speak... i urge you all not to ban him from here,, he is just too awesome
How many people came ?
(Nov. 24, 2012  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How many people came ?
8 guys were there including samith blader
Hey guys the tourney was awesome! Firstly i'll like to clear things.
zeneo: Im sorry for coming some late, it was just not my classes, there was lot of traffic on the way as it was the time when people leave their offices for home. But still I accept my mistake that I came late.

The tourney was delayed due to me but my plan basically was that Sharven12 would be bringing his stadium too so the tourney would start before I came so that when I come many matches would have been over. But sharven did not show up at the tourney and the members had to wait for an hour for me to come, so I would like to apologize for coming so late. Luckily samithblader came or the tourney wouldn't have been possible.

as for the tourney, it turned out to be great! all the members co-operated very well with me. We finished the entire tourney in 1 hour and a half hours! The moment I came we started having matches at full speed, while quickly writing down their results. Zeneo on the other hand had taken an oath to not open his mouth, Literally! Imagine not opening your mouth for 1 and a half hours! and he placed for the first time in a tournament shocked everyone! I still remember the finals where the mosquitoes were biting us but were still playing! :p
Hm, seems like the tourney didn't go too well, but it didn't get cancelled at least... That's a good thing. Smile
Congratulations, ashton, gameboysuperman, and zeneo.

Seeing that Kai-V's posted here to confirm the number of attendees, I just hope you guys managed to take a picture of yourselves.... Wink

ashton- Hm that's a nice combo you used there! Went for anti-attack, eh?

gameboysuperman- Well, that combo you used there reminds me about the previous tournament, which was MF dominated! Grin

zeneo- Ah, so Ingulit's combo seems to be working quite well for you! That's great! I remember how you changed combos in one match(I know because I was judging and holding your extra parts- 90MF) and went in with Phantom Orion B: D. Had you stuck to using 90MF, then you would've won that too! Grin
Unfortunately we couldn't take agroup pic as aaditya manta and samith left early as their matches were over and as they didn't qualify they left as it was getting late so we couldn't take a group pic Unhappy
Ah... I just hope that it doesn't create any problems.
When the first tourney was held in Mumbai, we were told that a group photo was important. However, even if you all managed to take various pictures/video footage of certain battles that showed certain members, then it wouldn't be a problem! Grin

Anyway, I forgot to mention this- It would seriously require a lot of coordination to be able to complete a tourney in such a short time(as far as I know, the Park closes almost an hour before sunset, as it then becomes a bit risky with all the leopards around), that too when most of you might have been exhausted and hungry. Kudos to you all!
Dayrider15, its really appreciable that you came from another state just for a tourney! Grin
Aaaand, staying that long at a tournament that might as well have been cancelled would have been a downer. Still, its nice to know that you stayed around for that long. Also, I just hope that this delay doesn't affect your future visits here! Keep coming, if possible! We all would like to meet you!
All Glory Ingulit !!
his combo helped me a lot in the previous tourneys,and this one as well,but it was getting hammered by 230 combos,so i used phantom orion 230HF/S to achieve the wobbling effect.
unfortunately,i lost my MF
Unhappy
the MF is so transparent that i couldn't find it,as it was getting dark
i felt like a dumb person
just after gameboysuperman left with his grandparents in his car,only then i remembered that i had to click photos.i just watched his car go by having pity on my memory
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:09 PM)zeneo Wrote: i came 3rd because you weren't there,
its 8, not 6 year career
Jsb - christophermk was frustrated because the tourney was at 3:30pm and we started an hour late! But in the end he was just fine!
And i used death, i dont know how (serious), i just took it (at a moment i forgot i was in the finals) put it in my launcher (and then remembered that i am facing gbs) it was pure luck after i saw gbs using LDG, i did not know i could win using death (i know its a antispin stealer) i was KOed by LDG and also KOed it in other matches.

Yes another thing about the pics, it was getting very late,also it was almost dark and karans mom was telling us to hurry up so we did not get time even to take random pics. Karan had come with his mom, and 4 friends... Aditya (he came with his bro) had classes so he left as soon as we finisted his, also samith lives far so he also left early.

OH YEAH.

Ashton-You're Awesome,really I'm not kidding.You,have surely proved yourself as one of the best bladers in India or Mumbai.I'm really proud to have you in the team.Grin

gameboysuperman-Honestly,When I took you in the team,I thought that you were like just a Newbie to the team,and you could not have achived this much.I swear you are/have Improved.Grin

Zeneo-Nice,I guess you surely took the advice.THATS GREAT.And,congrats to your Victory.Hopefully,you have just started out your reign.You just did a good job.
thanks raahul! Grin and gotta agree with JSB about karan that he came from a different state just for a tourney and even waited so long for me to come...
Congrats everyone. Great work ashton, got your first gold face this time, no?
And also congrats zeneo for placing. Looks like the Phantom combo works quite well in the Mumbai meta after all.

EDIT: For a moment I thought it was one of the Indonesian events because of the title 'Bey Bash'