Bey Apocalypse at Regents Park Bandstand on 17th September [FULL]

on
Hosted by
  Ultra
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hi there i'm going to be running this tourney on the 17th September.

Format: Block Round Robin

If anyone really needs any directions then PM me if you need to.

Price: £3 for regular entry if you have no blader passport.
£6 for a blader passport.

As usual arrive from 11:30 and the tournament will start at around 12:30. I will be there at 11:00.

The tournament will be restricted to 24 people so get in quick. I don't want to see people complaining that there's not enough room(Rentao).

I will have an attack stadium by the event but we will need 3 or 4 in total so if you guys want a tourney to happen you're gonna need to bring some. Also I will be bringing towels for people to sit on but I would appreciate it if others did the same.

Confirmed attendes:

Ultrablader
Enzoxs
madmuppet98
Saint
Hell Reaper
ControL_
BeyJun
JJSonicKid
ControL_'s G
Brazman
Hell Kid
Dragon Reaper
ThePokeBlader
DestructionBull
kerbex hero
L-Drago2012
RAW
Black Star
Armarillo
SoulBlade#IV
KidTala
Shadow Scythe
Rentao
Hakumen

Total:24

Reserves
Manicben
FANG BLADER T
dragon blader
alx
shinkaiGT
Raystriker360
0.o
Sheerblade#III
Zeroblade#I
Control_s Soul

The is the selling thread for the tourney:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Apoc...ing-thread

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hope everything goes well today! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Anyway good luck to everyone!
Well it went ahead. Disasterously due to the fact that I didn't know what I was doing and since I showed up late. Then Lee showed up and saved the day! In response to the Brazman thing if he feels like argueing with me some more then he can PM me. Honestly it seemed like he was the only one who cared. Also here are the winners:

1st: Enzoxs!
2nd:ControL_'s G
3rd:Beyjun
4th:ControL_
How many people were there ?
13 which may seem rediculous but this tourney was made before either of Blitz were and at that point it was the only tourney this month in the UK.
Are we going to have face boosters as prizes?
Had an alright day today Confused
3 wins, 3 looses Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks UltraBlader!
Final Hope FTW!
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:46 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Are we going to have face boosters as prizes?

Sorry but there are no prizes for this tourney. Just your luck I know.
Video of the finals should be up soon, I'm making it now.
Awesome thanks. When I do another touney there will definately be prizes. There weren't any this time cause at the time when I would have needed to have good ones for them to be likely to arrive I had no money to buy them.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Awesome thanks. When I do another touney there will definately be prizes. There weren't any this time cause at the time when I would have needed to have good ones for them to be likely to arrive I had no money to buy them.
I hope you get some more experience before that happens, if it wasn't for Lee, it might have been chaos.
Well I learnt how to do it from him so it won't be anywhere near as bad. The fact that I showed up late really didn't help since I had little time to prepare. Also your group seemed a lot more chaotic than mine.
Awesome thanks. Scratch that last message since Blitz already processed it.
Aint you all lucky i was in the area to save the day..... anyways it turnt out to be a nice day and congrats to EnzoXS for placing first and Beyjun for beating his big brother twice.
Also I really don't want to see the arguements we had repeated, if you have a problem with another member then settle it in the stadium, ignore them or report the incident to a mod, it looks bad on the WBO and especially us older members when we get complaints from parents.