Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel)

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well I meant I went up to 10 points. there were 17 rounds but it was first to 10 points

HF does have better stamina so I’m not all that suprised. Galaxy however is outclassed and is in limited with the weaker beys while Big Bang isn’t which means that Big Bang is ahead of it.
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Galaxy took 3 days for him to master

Took him probably around a week, not 3 days. Try to consider the gap between Masamune and Gingka's battle between Mei Mei and Chi-yun Li.
Galaxy pegasus is way better than big bang pegasus
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:51 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Galaxy took 3 days for him to master

Took him probably around a week, not 3 days. Try to consider the gap between Masamune and Gingka's battle between Mei Mei and Chi-yun Li.

He fully mastered it after meeting Ryuga for the first time of the series so it would be like 1 month maybe.

(Dec. 14, 2020  3:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Galaxy pegasus is way better than big bang pegasus

Sure, in whatever fantasy world that is. You just don’t want to listen to the facts so it’s kind of pointless in arguing with you.
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:51 PM)Longinox Wrote: Took him probably around a week, not 3 days. Try to consider the gap between Masamune and Gingka's battle between Mei Mei and Chi-yun Li.

He fully mastered it after meeting Ryuga for the first time of the series so it would be like 1 month maybe.

Oh yeah, that too. So, he obtained it in seconds, familiarized it in around a week and mastered it in around a month.
My friend has a Legend Cyber Pegasus.
That is awesome uniondragon! I also have cyber pegasus and wing pegasus. and no Galaxy Pegasus is the best
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: That is awesome uniondragon! I also have cyber pegasus and wing pegasus. and no Galaxy Pegasus is the best

Don’t tell that to people, it’s factually incorrect.
YES IT IS. it is correct no questions
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: YES IT IS. it is correct no questions

You just refuse to listen to any such logic. It’s pointless arguing with people like you who refuse to listen to the data. This is known as being a Karen.
there is no logic just free facts I am saying
ok say what you want this is our conversation between 6Jupiter6 and I
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: there is no logic just free facts I am saying

Find me 10 people who agree with you and I’ll say that Galaxy is the best performance wise.
I said this conversation is between 6Jupiter5 and I. And I don't need to get 10 people. and Galaxy is best I have 378 people who say that on thetoptens.com
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I said this conversation is between 6Jupiter5 and I. And I don't need to get 10 people. and Galaxy is best I have 378 people who say that on thetoptens.com

That’s not a valid site.
for strongest of course
the strongest beyblade of all time = GALAXY PEGASUS
big bang pegasus is the biggest version of pegasus lol
cosmic is hard to knock out due to size storm is good for longer lasting power and galaxy is best for highest attack power
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: cosmic is hard to knock out due to size storm is good for longer lasting power and galaxy is best for highest attack power

galaxy isn't good tbh you can use 4d stamina or even anti attack to beat galaxy cosmic is hard to ko and has better weight distribution
anti attack I used is phantom orion in attack with 145 metal flat
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:35 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: cosmic is hard to knock out due to size storm is good for longer lasting power and galaxy is best for highest attack power

galaxy isn't good tbh you can use 4d stamina or even anti attack to beat galaxy cosmic is hard to ko and has better weight distribution

rf is crazy for all pegasus but cosmic was knocked out many times by galaxy. I can show you the video if you want
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:48 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:35 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: galaxy isn't good tbh you can use 4d stamina or even anti attack to beat galaxy cosmic is hard to ko and has better weight distribution

rf is crazy for all pegasus but cosmic was knocked out many times by galaxy. I can show you the video if you want

then use anti attack and galaxy gets rekt