Best beyblade villain

Poll: What is the best beyblade villain?

Douji
2.94%
Ryuga(formerly)
13.73%
Tobi(formerly)
1.96%
Zeo(formerly)
0.98%
Phi
20.59%
Gwyn(formerly)
2.94%
Arthur
4.90%
Red Eye (Formerly)
24.51%
Lean
9.80%
Rago
4.90%
Johannes
0%
Boris
4.90%
Tetsuya
0%
Norman
0.98%
Heartz
3.92%
Damian
0.98%
Tala
0%
The Dark bladers (formerly)
0%
Yu (formerly)
0.98%
Kyoya (formerly)
0.98%
Total: 100% 102 vote(s)
kyoya is nice
Oh hey look there's a more-than-1-vote gap between Phi and Red Eye
Whoopie
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:47 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: As Someone who grew up on MFB, I honestly don't think any of the MFB villains are as good as any of the OG Series and Burst Series Villains, I feel like they weren't as fleshed out as the OG/Burst ones are/were.

MFB's other things are better, but villians are worse.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO RED EYE IN THE LEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
ryuga is probably most evil
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO RED EYE IN THE LEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Literally as soon as you wrote that Red Eye got another vote.
HECK YEA BOI
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh hey look there's a more-than-1-vote gap between Phi and Red Eye
Whoopie

The gap increased further, courtesy of yours truly. Side note, I could swear I had voted 2 months ago, but apparently not.
DOJI DIED FROM EVIL RYUGA
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh hey look there's a more-than-1-vote gap between Phi and Red Eye
Whoopie

The gap increased further, courtesy of yours truly. Side note, I could swear I had voted 2 months ago, but apparently not.

Welcome abroad the train mon ami.
We hand out free megaphones to anyone who joins Team Red Eye as a welcome gift.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote: The gap increased further, courtesy of yours truly. Side note, I could swear I had voted 2 months ago, but apparently not.

Welcome abroad the train mon ami.

I'll gladly accept a free megaphone, even if it's virtual.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:44 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Welcome abroad the train mon ami.

I'll gladly accept a free megaphone, even if it's virtual.

Coolio. Now you can join us in cheering on our psychotic strawberry if Phi tries to close the gap again.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wanted phi to win 😰
😱😱😱😱
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:55 PM)Pixi Wrote:
😱😱😱😱

Aha
hey wait. why isnt stan hamburger on here?

Tough luck then bud
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:58 PM)eggblader Wrote: hey wait. why isnt stan hamburger on here?

Cas he not a villain but is a bully.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:47 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: As Someone who grew up on MFB, I honestly don't think any of the MFB villains are as good as any of the OG Series and Burst Series Villains,  I feel like they weren't as fleshed out as the OG/Burst ones are/were.

MFB's other things are better, but villians are worse.

Like what their battles (Which were only really good in Metal Fight Explosion/Masters)? Or Story (Which itself was kinda boring)? Because a good story should have a good villain (At least for Beyblade), the lack of a good villain makes it hard to watch MFB as a whole.
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: MFB's other things are better, but villians are worse.

Like what their battles (Which were only really good in Metal Fight Explosion/Masters)? Or Story (Which itself was kinda boring)? Because a good story should have a good villain (At least for Beyblade), the lack of a good villain makes it hard to watch MFB as a whole.

MFB's plot and battles were amazing
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Like what their battles (Which were only really good in Metal Fight Explosion/Masters)? Or Story (Which itself was kinda boring)? Because a good story should have a good villain (At least for Beyblade), the lack of a good villain makes it hard to watch MFB as a whole.

MFB's plot and battles were amazing

Metal Fight Explosion(besides the first part and last part) and 4D were, I’ll give you that, but even they weren’t that special
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: MFB's plot and battles were amazing

Metal Fight Explosion(besides the first part and last part) and 4D were, I’ll give you that, but even they weren’t that special

They def were
I have some gripes with some of the characters being on this list(Excluding the OG villains b/c I haven’t watched OG.)

Hearts shouldn’t be on the list. They were an antagonist, yes, but they weren’t a villain. I also disagree with Kyoya being on the list as well, as I sorta view him in the minor Antag role, not a villain role. Gwyn also wasn’t a villain, they were just misguided and confused, filling the final boss role instead of the villain role. Zeo and Faust/Toby also don’t count in my eyes, since Zeo was trying to save Toby, resorting into less honorable methods, and Toby was being mind controlled into doing what he did.

As for most evil: 100% RAGO. He tried to willingly destroy reality for no reason other than a prophecy, and possibly killed Ryuga(His fate is ambiguous, and he does reappear in the manga I’m pretty sure, so I’m going to say possibly.)

Underrated/Overrated Character:
U: Doji(His swagger is a great character trait, and he is an actual threat compared to others.).
O: Red Eye(Redemption was SUPER rushed, and they should have expanded on his fall into darkness)

Characters that should have been on the list:
-Pluto
-Ashtem
-Kira
-The Garcias
-Naoki(Jk)
-Jack

As for my personal vote: Phi