Best anime show you have ever watched

What is the best anime show you ever watch? I gotta say bleach,but that's just me.
I'm not sure but I think there is a topic for this already.
She just said she wasn't sure. I went ahead and checked. No, there is not a topic for this already...

There's one for favorite anime character, but not show...
although this is 'off-topic',i would say 'beyblade'
Thats like my third fav anime show
simple, puella magi modoka magica. best anime ever as it involves time travel. if you haven't already, watch it.

edit: oh yea, and it's in a card game i wish to try out called wiess schwartz. im still trying to work out the incredible time-travel logic, witch im normally great at figuring out.
simply, death note, it's got an awesome storyline, and awesome characters.
(Jul. 04, 2012  7:45 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Hellsing Ultimate

I love that show. Although, it's not my favorite. My favorite anime has to be Hetalia. Awesome, hallarious, randomness. The characters are hallarious and so is the plot. It's baised off of historical facts, but they make it funny.
Darker Than Black. I've watched it so many times but it never gets old.

(Jul. 02, 2012  12:20 PM)Giraton Wrote: simple, puella magi modoka magica. best anime ever as it involves time travel. if you haven't already, watch it.

Haha, did you like it that much? If you want time travel stuff, watch Steins;Gate. It will blow your mind.
Well not really, but it is amazing.
Most people would disagree but my favorite anime is Bakuman, both the anime and manga are amazing.
The only bad thing is how slow the DVDs are comming out in the US, seeing as that's where I live.
I think most of you should have elaborated more...
Anyways, the best anime I have watched by far is Full Metal Alchemist. I love the plot, characters, and the amount of drama the creators put into it. It also has a bit of comedy, with makes it x2 better for me.
Busou Renkin, Dragon ball, Lucky star, and Rosario vampire!
I actually have 4 favorites, Hikaru No Go, Fruits Basket, Dragonball,
and Beyblade
It's such a hard choice.... Pinching_eyes_2

I'd have to say Angel Beats!. The story and concept are great, it's funny, there's enough action scenes, and the ending is amazing. If not, I'd have to say Trigun.
Beyblade and i don't remember anyother anime
Id have to say full metal alchemist i just love the story and characters but in my opinion bleach is just as good! X)
2 years ago, if I were asked what's the best anime I've ever watched, I probably would have said "Elfen Lied" (only because it made me cry like a baby), but now I'm not even sure. I don't even think I could narrow it down to one, but here's a few that first come to mind:

Detroit Metal City[R17+]: I guess I like this anime because the MC reminds me of myself: Shy and withdrawn on the outside. Wild and crazy on the inside. The humor in this anime is pretty crude and mostly consists of jokes that most would find offensive, so it's not for the easily offended.

Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad -[R17+]: What can I say? I like music anime. I'd say it's probably the best music anime I've ever seen, especially if you like music similar to Rage Against the Machine, or punk.

Steins;Gate[R17+]: There's not much to say about Steins;Gate that everyone else hasn't said. I mainly watched this anime, because of Makise Kurisu, but the whole altering the present by sending text messages through a microwave thing was pretty interesting.

Trigun[PG13]: This anime is probably one of the best anime I've ever seen because it was kind of thought provoking. Although, it included many beliefs that I don't believe in personally, but it made me think. Other than that, I loved the soundtrack, and the main characters were very likeable. The plot is serious overall, but there were humorous moments to take the edge off, and it starts off pretty lighthearted, but gets progressively darker, but not too dark.

Black Lagoon[R17+]: This anime is basically the polar opposite of Trigun. It's pretty dark through and through, violent with humorous moments, but they don't try to justify any of their actions, besides the line "We're delivery boys, who sometimes break the rules to put food on the table". You pretty much watch it, and form your own opinion on it.

Lucky☆Star[PG13]: I've watched this anime about 12+ times, and it's gotten pretty old by now, but I really enjoyed it in the beginning, and look back on it with fond memories. I liked the Puni-plush artstyle, the humor, and the overall laid-back feel of the anime. I'd say this anime taught me a lot about anime. Before I watched it, I had no idea what an "otaku" was, what a "fujoshi" was, or any of those terms. I'd say if you like laid-back Slice of Life anime with humor and are relatively new to anime, I'd say it's worth watching.
Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
My reasons:
1. The show just defines manliness
2. Its the only show ill ever watch wheere people dress like that (terrible 80s clothes)
3. story wise its great, it has a good length
4. It really gives detail on the characters lives before and after the apocalypse
My all time favourites must be the following.

One Piece - Long running series about pirates in a crazy ocean world with abilities and such. Literally the definition of hilarity and epicness. I totally recommend the whole series (625 episodes long)

Digimon - Well, uh, more of a childhood thing, however it is good (depite Data Squad being a bit silly) and especially with Xros Wars (or Fusion as it is now called) being a great reboot. Not for everyone as it is a kids show, but still good.

Gundam - Sci-Fi, war, death, epic battles, mecha, emotional issues and such, the Gundam series has it all. From war-like Mobile Suit Gundam, 00, SEED and Wing to the weirdness of G Gundam to more watered down Gundam AGE to absolutely awesome and kid-friendly Gundam Build Fighters, Gundam truly covers almost all aspects of anime in a sci-fi setting. Recommended series will be Gundam Unicorn, Gundam Build Fighters, SEED (and SEED Destiny) and Gundam 00. When Gundam Origin comes out (reboot of the original) I would recommend newcomers to watch that. All in all, Gundam is a must watch and has been an integral part of anime culture as well as the awesome odel kits.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Hm, weird series, but worth a watch. You could opt for the movies (new reboot) or the series, doesn't matter. Also involves mecha and aliens in sci-fi but has more psychological issues and stuff in it. Most people don't get it and again, it won't be for everyone, but this show had a huge influence on sci-fi anime.

I have other favourites that come and go, e.g. Macross, Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Golden Time, SAO, Accel World, Log Horizon (notice the mmorpg trio there? Grin ), Valvrave the Liberator, Suisei no Gargantia, OreGairu, Highschool DxD and more.
Hope this helps those who need another series to watch. Of course everything is down to personal opinion.
I haven't really ever watched many Animes except for a few, which are all pretty popular ones.

Death Note has to be my favourite and I'm sure it's not really a surprise from hearing that from people. It was the first Anime I watched besides Beyblade, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and all that.

I kind of wish they were to make more episodes but at the same time I don't, I think it might be too much if they made more episodes.
Among the anime I have watched, Code Geass, Detroit Metal City, Fate/Zero, Monster and One Outs were my favorite.
But the best anime I ever watched has to be Gintama. The reason? Well, it's because of Jugem Jugem carp-Tossing the Life of Shin-Chan’s Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3 True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is A Different Dogfish, I’m Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea
not my best anime.. but i loved samurai champloo ... i love sword fighting !! xD