Best anime show you have ever watched

This contains SPOILERS

DBZ: It was my childhood. Gohan was my favorite character, but I couldn't help but feel a bit of pity for him. He never really had a childhood and had seen more blood when 11 than most people do in their lifetime. But I severely disliked Saiyaman and all that, thus landing it into third position

Death Note: Simply put, Amazing. The suspense was amazing with awesome characters, like L and Light! Its a debate anime. In both sides, L, or Light's, it seem's as if they have legitimate reasons for doing what they are. Personally I believe in L's ways. Killing people anonymously from behind the shadows, like a serial killer is plain wrong. Sure, some people deserve to die, but killing innocent people while doing it is wrong. And not even feeling pity about it. My favorite anime's protoganist felt pity for doing what he did. This anime is pretty good. But my favorite one is simply better.

Code Geass: My favorite anime. Amazing story, emotional , tragic (Euphemia) and argumentative. Lelouch kills many soldiers but that it understandable. But in the process of doing so, he kills many innocent people as well such as Shirley's father. However, unlike Light, he actually felt sorry for doing so, and almost considered stopping being Zero. However he persevered and continued, knowing that he must continue so that the people whose blood he spilled wouldn't be for vain. In the end, Lelouch died a hero. Light died a criminal who disappeared in the endless flow of time. Lelouch sacrificed his life for a world that had begun to hate him. Light didn't.

Thanks for reading.
I don't really watch that many animes. But my favorites are beyblade, pokemon, and the first two seasons of bakugan. I like the original series of beyblade way better than the metal fight series though.
Definitely Black Butler
Fairy Tail,HunterXHunter,NarutoShippuden,and DeathNote
lol It's such a hard choice :\ i seen alot of anime but to pick one hmmm so i just say my 5 of my favorite
lucky star death note sword art online case closed and dothack//
Steins;Gate
I cried.
Seriously.
Death Note. Incredible story and characters. Although it kinda became messed up when a certain character left and was replaced by two mediocre characters.
Do you mean Brotherhood or the original? I loved Brotherhood, but FMA has a deep part in my heart.
(Jun. 01, 2014  5:59 PM)lauD Wrote: Do you mean Brotherhood or the original? I loved Brotherhood, but FMA has a deep part in my heart.

I haven't finished brotherhood yet, I got to episode like 25 and stopped. After G revolution, I'm going to start watching it again.
I just finished fairy tail and SAO which was the best!

I got into Date A Live,Highschool DxD,Familiar of Zero,Heaven's Lost Property and My Bride is a mermaid

All of them are awesome (Highschool Dxd is the weirdest anime on the planet)
Definitely Metal Fight Beyblade. Grin Especially the manga and Ryuga-sama...*drools*
Dusk: I've watched all of those shows. They where epic.

So I'm not sure if Highschool DXD is OK to mention on this site.
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:58 PM)lauD Wrote: Dusk: I've watched all of those shows. They where epic.

Hahahaha Very true!

Highschool Dxd has a lot of graphic content,but there is a censored version
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:58 PM)lauD Wrote: Dusk: I've watched all of those shows. They where epic.

Yeah your right Highschool DXD is way too ecchi lol
My Best Anime Show I ever watch is:

1. Little Busters Series: I like there show because of non ending of their friendship.

2. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Series: I like the chunibyos in this show.

3. Last Exile Series: Like their design and their story.

4. Sket Dance: They almost help everybody in their school.

5. Fairy Tail: Like their story because lots of situation have been fixed.

And many more Smile
I can't believe I've never posted in here, hah. I have some hard choices, but I'd probably go for these:

5:

4:

I still have many more as it's hard to choose, but these where the ones of the top of my head for now. Many, many, many more!
sword art online, only thing i do not like is, if they wanted to have a PG-13 or R rating, they should have started with episode 1, not 24! all they way to episode 23, perfectly appropriate and really is awesome!
I love the funny, lovable, yet serious Pet Girl of Sakurasou.
It really is an accurate way to describe how people feel about what they want to do with their life.
It's cute, dramatical, and memorable.

SAO is the worst anime I've ever watched. More on THAT, some other time.
(Jun. 08, 2014  5:25 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I love the funny, lovable, yet serious Pet Girl of Sakurasou.
It really is an accurate way to describe how people feel about what they want to do with their life.
It's cute, dramatical, and memorable.

SAO is the worst anime I've ever watched. More on THAT, some other time.
worst? lemme guess, its the sudden change in rating at episode 24? yah, they should have started as rated R at episode 1 rather than episode 24, after everybody believes its ok to watch.
Bakuman, SAO, and Accel World are my favorites. I like the feel of all 3.
My favorites are Sword Art Online and Black Butler. These two animes are very good and I recommend them to anyone who likes anime.
SAO and Kuroko no Basuke.

I can't get enough SAO! Can't wait for GGO coming soon!