Best TT stock combo 2020

(Apr. 09, 2020  5:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:30 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Sorry I meant what combos use Ratchet and why

Spin steal/equalizer cause the disk is meant for spin steal in left spin combos?

There is one more use
I imagine Hyperion, but I think brave Valkyrie we’ll be better when it comes out
(Apr. 14, 2020  5:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Spin steal/equalizer cause the disk is meant for spin steal in left spin combos?

There is one more use

Making a beyblade bad?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Glide Ragnaruk outspins every right spin stock combo, right?
Guys, everyone knows any bey on Bullet is top tier.

Bullet is the best driver ever made, next to Liner-s of course

/s
(Apr. 14, 2020  4:28 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Guys, everyone knows any bey on Bullet is top tier.

/s

Huh? so you are saying victory valkrie with bullet is top tier. i think that is NONSENSE
(Apr. 14, 2020  4:28 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Guys, everyone knows any bey on Bullet is top tier.

/s

And edge!
And I dont think liner-s is the best driver either, More like something like the electric driver or master diablos driver or something like that
(Apr. 14, 2020  6:59 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: And I dont think liner-s is the best driver either, More like something like the electric driver or master diablos driver or something like that

In all seriousness, Liner-S is actually pretty good. Decent stamina and extremely strong spring for Hasbro.
Buster Xcalibur 1Hit Operate’ (Attack Mode)

Make sure when it gets half way the swords line up and the tip is on the opposite side of the Bey of the sword.
(Apr. 14, 2020  9:48 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Buster Xcalibur 1Hit Operate’ (Attack Mode)

Make sure when it gets half way the swords line up and the tip is on the opposite side of the Bey of the sword.

That's not a Stock combo
(Apr. 14, 2020  9:49 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  9:48 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Buster Xcalibur 1Hit Operate’ (Attack Mode)

That's not a Stock combo

Oops... I misread the title.

I know what you're getting at there though. Extreme jump height.
I battled my friend with it and if you do Krux boost it jumps about a foot to a foot and a half up.
Well as much as I like Hyperion. I don’t know if it’s better than lord Spriggan stock... id say they are both good... but Valkyrie will be stronger than everything else >Smile)

I mean hyperion and lord Spriggan seem pretty equal. I don’t know which is better than the other I’d need to test when my Hyperion comes, as I ordered it in the 25 of March. says it’s coming on the 24th of this month. I hope it comes early
(Apr. 15, 2020  1:10 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well as much as I like Hyperion. I don’t know if it’s better than lord Spriggan stock... id say they are both good... but Valkyrie will be stronger than everything else >Smile)

I mean hyperion and lord Spriggan seem pretty equal. I don’t know which is better than the other I’d need to test when my Hyperion comes, as I ordered it in the 25 of March. says it’s coming on the 24th of this month. I hope it comes early

Evolution actually has some decent stamina, based on Cho-Z Valkyrie battle videos. I think Brave should be able to outspin Lord, and match Hyperion in attack power. The only thing that sets Hyperion and Brave around the same rating is that the Xceed driver boosts Hyperion's attack power and KO defense.
Yeah your right. Thing is Xceed because the free spin ring, can stall out most beyblades
(Apr. 15, 2020  3:09 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah your right. Thing is Xceed because the free spin ring, can stall out most beyblades

That I disagree with. Xceed, being a rubber driver, does not stall out most, if any beyblades.
(Apr. 15, 2020  3:09 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah your right. Thing is Xceed because the free spin ring, can stall out most beyblades

Stall out, no.
Win in a spin stealing battle ? Maybe.
Xceed is like a rubber Destroy, so it has more or less the same properties... I think so, at least.
Right now I think it's Super Hyperion!
How about King Helios? It has decent stamina which makes it on par with Glide and lord It isn't the best at attacking but it still gets by. And the unpredictable pattern can cause some misfortune for attack types
(Apr. 15, 2020  2:29 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote:

Stall out, no.
Win in a spin stealing battle ? Maybe.
Xceed is like a rubber Destroy, so it has more or less the same properties... I think so, at least.

Just because it has a free spinning part doesn't mean it has more or less equal LAD to Destroy.
Xceed's free spinning part is too small to give it a lot of LAD. It definitely isn't equal to Destroy.
(Apr. 14, 2020  7:31 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  6:59 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: And I dont think liner-s is the best driver either, More like something like the electric driver or master diablos driver or something like that

In all seriousness, Liner-S is actually pretty good. Decent stamina and extremely strong spring for Hasbro.

I know, I just said it wasn’t the BEST

(Apr. 14, 2020  11:51 PM)K4iz0 Wrote: Atomic is the best driver!

Off topic- it’s good, but I think there are better