Best TT stock combo 2020

I am planning to buy a TT bey... just one..  the one and only.

As a Hasbro Player i wanna test my best combos versus a competite TT beyblade, without spending tons of money.

So which GT bey has most competitive parts and would be suited as good opponent for Hasbro tests?
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:38 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I am planning to buy a TT bey... just one..  the one and only.

As a Hasbro Player i wanna test my best combos versus a competite TT beyblade, without spending tons of money.

So which GT bey has most competitive parts and would be suited as good opponent for Hasbro tests?

we wouldnt know till 2021, cause more beys are releasing in the following months.

as for the GT bey I would say Lord Spriggan, but I would wait for more answers. (and you have to get lord in the triple set btw, but in the triple set they have good parts)
Naked Spriggan, Lord Spriggan, and Super Hyperion have pretty solid stock combos. Aside from the parts themselves, each of these has a problem. Naked Spriggan is a Random Booster prize, so it's expensive to get a confirmed version of it. Lord Spriggan comes in a set of 3 Beys, so it wouldn't be the "one and only" that you want. Super Hyperion is new, so it might be hard to find one that's in stock, cheap or expensive.
I would just buy Union Diabolos, cause everything except the layer is good competitively.
Master diabolos, Imperial Dragon, Lord spriggan, union achilles for that xtend+, and union diabolos
(Apr. 05, 2020  11:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I would just buy Union Diabolos, cause everything except the layer is good competitively.

Union Diabolos is good in terms of parts. Put together, they're not the most effective.
Wow thank you for the many responses. I will start to find one of them for under 20 dollars. Till now it seems that this will be a difficult task ;-)
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:01 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  11:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I would just buy Union Diabolos, cause everything except the layer is good competitively.

Union Diabolos is good in terms of parts. Put together, they're not the most effective.
Union is trash, Diabolos is top tier.
Would also highly recommend Master Diabolos. It's got two wildly different modes between your choice of left or right spin. Left is usually preferred. It also comes with the nicest L/R string launcher.
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:01 AM)Armor Wrote: Union Diabolos is good in terms of parts. Put together, they're not the most effective.
Union is trash, Diabolos is top tier.

Union is better then a lot of layers like bushin or Slash lol
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:45 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:26 AM)g2_ Wrote: Union is trash, Diabolos is top tier.

Union is better then a lot of layers like bushin or Slash lol
So? They are trash too.
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:45 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Union is better then a lot of layers like bushin or Slash lol
So? They are trash too.

Union has uses you [namecalling removed]

*cough* *cough* bearing.

The Diabolos l Chip is good with Judgement.
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:25 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
*cough* *cough* bearing.

Bearing is op wdym?

(Apr. 06, 2020  4:28 PM)Dacatman Wrote:

The Diabolos l Chip is good with Judgement.

Exactly
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  5:28 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: What is your point here. Its not like Achilles has bad teeth. Nor does it have bad weight. And the Xtend+ driver! BRUH.
I was only talking about the Union layer base.

(Apr. 06, 2020  5:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Our opinion is irrelevant without proof, and yes, simple minded creature, ik what it means.
Dude, people have tested the Union base countless times. Parts like Judgement outclass it.

You said "parts like Judgement". However, pretty much nothing beats Union in right spin attack except Judgement and maybe Lord.
Lol Master Diabolos>Union
Play nice, bladers. Don't make Grumpy Ol' Mr. Crab get enforcey.
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: I was only talking about the Union layer base.

Dude, people have tested the Union base countless times. Parts like Judgement outclass it.

You said "parts like Judgement". However, pretty much nothing beats Union in right spin attack except Judgement and maybe Lord.
But it's still weak in comptetive play.
Union has a great layer. Definitely good in my opionion.but I think Maybe lord Spriggan is the best stock combo.someome used that stock at my last tournament and was able to beat most because of its rubber and ability to equalize.going against judgment stock against lord Spriggan would be 50/50 judgment has to hit lord Spriggan to have a chance without being out spun. That's just what I think
(Apr. 07, 2020  7:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:15 AM)Armor Wrote: You said "parts like Judgement". However, pretty much nothing beats Union in right spin attack except Judgement and maybe Lord.
But it's still weak in comptetive play.

Wait until we get some sort of GT/Cho-Z limited. Seeing how Judgement is the only functional right spin attack in competitive play, I don't think that's a fair judgement(pun not intended).
(Apr. 07, 2020  3:52 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  7:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: But it's still weak in comptetive play.

Wait until we get some sort of GT/Cho-Z limited. Seeing how Judgement is the only functional right spin attack in competitive play, I don't think that's a fair judgement(pun not intended).
I'd argue that Slash Achilles Blitz Xtreme' Goku is better than every Union combo.
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  3:52 PM)Armor Wrote: Wait until we get some sort of GT/Cho-Z limited. Seeing how Judgement is the only functional right spin attack in competitive play, I don't think that's a fair judgement(pun not intended).
I'd argue that Slash Achilles Blitz Xtreme' Goku is better than every Union combo.

Xtreme has low stamina so a stamina combo can easily outspin that, Union sprrigan retsu vanguard power idk
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:20 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'd argue that Slash Achilles Blitz Xtreme' Goku is better than every Union combo.

Xtreme has low stamina so a stamina combo can easily outspin that, Union sprrigan retsu vanguard power idk

No, he made the right choice. Slash functions as a KO attacker, so Xtreme would make sense. I would never suggest Power or Vanguard for any attack combo. Slash Diabolos Blitz Xtreme' would be my final choice for Slash, but I think Union would be at least on par using the same combo.