Best Generic Blader Combo?

In all the animes, you see no name bladers with random assortments of parts. Which ones have you seen that would work best in real life?
In Beyblade Burst some generic Bladers are using Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve. I think that's the best one.
All those who beated Valt lol and who bursted Rantaro.
D2GR, of course→_→
And perhaps Q2?H (I forgot its disc) and G2VCy can be sometimes useful.
Some layers they use, such as S2, R2 and U2, have very bad teeth.
For some other Combos they use, such as K2FJ and D2LP, their layer and disc, driver are not coordinated.
(Jun. 19, 2017  9:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: D2GR, of course→_→
For some other Combos they use, such as K2FJ and D2LP, their layer and disc, driver are not coordinated.
The disc was quarter
First Episode: Storm Spriggan K.U vs a Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve (Wow)
(Jun. 19, 2017  10:57 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  9:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: D2GR, of course→_→
The disc was quarter

It's more likely to have been Heavy since in the anime Generic Bladers in Beyblade Burst ALWAYS use a layer from one Beyblade and the driver and the included disk from another Beyblade.
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:38 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  10:57 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: The disc was quarter

It's more likely to have been Heavy since in the anime Generic Bladers in Beyblade Burst ALWAYS use a layer from one Beyblade and the driver and the included disk from another Beyblade.
That Jango guy or whatever on episode like 6 or around there.  His Q2 had quarter and hold
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:55 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: It's more likely to have been Heavy since in the anime Generic Bladers in Beyblade Burst ALWAYS use a layer from one Beyblade and the driver and the included disk from another Beyblade.
That Jango guy or whatever on episode like 6 or around there.  His Q2 had quarter and hold

Do you mean Beyblade Burst God? Because in Beyblade Burst there was no character named Jango and nobody owned a Quad Quetzalcoatl Heavy/Quater Hold. The Jango from Beyblade Burst God owns Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner. Also Q2.Q.H is no where near as good as D2.G.R.
(Jun. 19, 2017  9:04 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:55 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: That Jango guy or whatever on episode like 6 or around there.  His Q2 had quarter and hold

Do you mean Beyblade Burst God? Because in Beyblade Burst there was no character named Jango and nobody owned a Quad Quetzalcoatl Heavy/Quater Hold. The Jango from Beyblade Burst God owns Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner. Also Q2.Q.H is no where near as good as D2.G.R.
In beyblade burst god they changed it from the manga. And he did have Q2.Q.H