Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
Why does everyone like Valt and burst??? (Rethorical question)
I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a tie between Gingka (well, in the first MFB season) and Aiga. Gingka in the first MFB season was great, giving the character a lot of mystery, backstory, origins and leads up to why he becomes stronger instead of the usual "I wanna get stronger, because I wanna get stronger" (which is unfortunately what happened to him later on). Aiga was also really good because he's the first protagonist not to be purely good and had to play a tug of war between the line of good and bad with his dark resonance, plus with some great character development and funny moments I just really enjoyed his character.

Valt is definitely a close second for me, and sometimes swaps ranks with Aiga since they're both equally really enjoyable protagonists. Valt for being a very likeable character, and Aiga for his interesting arcs.

I'd also say Tyson was a runners up, but I think people know why I don't want to place him higher on my rankings.
Valt because him and shu introduced me to beyblade
Valt because not only does he hold the title of legend of legends but he was a great inspiration to the beyblade world
For me its a three way tie between Valt, Aiga and Gingka.

Valt - has had the most growth of any burst protagonist.

Aiga - started out rough but got a lot better as time went on, defeated the God Of Destruction and defeated the no.1 blader (Valt)

Gingka - p l o t a r m o r
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: For me its a three way tie between Valt, Aiga and Gingka.

Aiga - started out rough but got a lot better as time went on, defeated the God Of Destruction and defeated the no.1 blader (Valt)

How does Gingka have plot armor?
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt because not only does he hold the title of legend of legends but he was a great inspiration to the beyblade world

It's not hard to see why. He truly is the pinnacle of blading. The whole blading world admires him and it's totally fitting.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: For me its a three way tie between Valt, Aiga and Gingka.

How does Gingka have plot armor?
I don't ever recall a time where Gingka lost except that one time in Metal Fusion.
Well not everyone is going to admire him, there are other legends, that they might admire more. Like Fumiya did free.

Aiga the best
I'm taking about the majority of the blading world. And even for those individuals who admire other particular bladers more, I'm quite sure Valt is a blader they admire as well.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How does Gingka have plot armor?
I don't ever recall a time where Gingka lost except that one time in Metal Fusion.

So? He’s just really good that doesn’t mean he has plot armor. It’s kind of like Saitama. Also he lost to Aguma
Theyre all admirable, which is probably why lane wanted to beat them all.
I like how nobody has voted for the Asahi Brothers.
Ay mama mia! How did I forget to do that to my buddy Hikaru Unhappy
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I like how nobody has voted for the Asahi Brothers.

TCH. LOL??!?!?!?!?!?
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Theyre all admirable, which is probably why lane wanted to beat them all.

They're all certainly worthy of admiration, but of all bladers that the blading world holds up the most, the one they admire the most, is Valt.
Idk how I feel about Hikaru and Hyuga since I haven't watched sparking.

(Dec. 21, 2020  10:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Theyre all admirable, which is probably why lane wanted to beat them all.

They're all certainly worthy of admiration, but of all bladers that the blading world holds up the most, the one they admire the most, is Valt.

Which is why he's your favourite character cuz you admire him, same with how I prefer free.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

That’s just an opinion. Let’s not forget Fumiya, Fumiya’s sister, Hikaru, Fubuki and so many more that didn’t look up to Valt the most.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I like how nobody has voted for the Asahi Brothers.

Probably because Sparking hasn't finished yet, so it's kind of unfair to judge them at the moment. Plus, no one has voted for Tyson or Drum yet (inb4 someone does haha).
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They're all certainly worthy of admiration, but of all bladers that the blading world holds up the most, the one they admire the most, is Valt.

That’s just an opinion. Let’s not forget Fumiya, Fumiya’s sister, Hikaru, Fubuki and so many more that didn’t look up to Valt the most.
If you look at my earlier comments you'll see that I said the majority of the blading world. It's pretty clear when you look at the anime that's the case.
Valt has been champion for 2 years whilst facing challenges like Lui and Silas, that's admirable.