Best Bey in the Anime?

i think in mfb ldrago destroy' special move is awesome but accually in power, in anime and in reality ultimate dragoon metal storm is awesome. there is nothing which could stand against it not even ldrago but dranzer comes tsecond and ldrago comes third in power.this is beyblade generation. 321........ let.......it............rip.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally, I think the Leones(Rock and Fang) are one of the best for defense, just my opinion though.
Personally I like diablo...
He rocks.He is the best in the animes.
I think Flame Libra is the best! Inferno Blast 'em all!!!
Obviously, it's Diablo Nemesis. But, I think it would be Jade Jupiter. Interesting gimmick and how it used to retract itself away from Nemesis.

And, it was like a wall when it battled Pegasis. Aha
both unicorno blades, both of them are just epic.
I kind of want to say Flash Sagittario.Reason why, is becuase it could actually attack Diablo nemesis and not get blown away.
When earlier before that, EVERYONE combined couldnt do that.XD
Meteo L drago.I don't think it ever got defeated in metal fight explosion/masters.
The most powerful anime Beyblade by the end of season 3 (no one is sure about 0-G yet) is undoubtably Diablo Nemesis. I mean, it took down L-Drago with little effort, and by what I infer from the anime, it took the power of every Beyblade to defeat it. Pretty sure the strongest 0-G Beyblade will be Samurai Ifraid or his greatest rival.
Variares is like the Lightning L'Drago of 4D.

It's a left spinner

It's only lost one battle

It's a rival bey

And it uses the same special move throughout the entire season.

Plain and simple, Variares is THE badass bey.
Ldrago will always be awesome for me even though Diablo Nemesis just defeated it with no effort.I was very dissapointed because Ginga and his Big Bang Pegasis defeated Nemesis but Ldrago didnt.This was probably because of Ryuga Attitude.This just proves that Big Bang pegasis is the strongest bey in the anime
Ginga only won because he is the main protagonist of Metal Fight Beyblade.. aha
In MFB anime its no doubt Diablo Nemesis becausf it broke, destroyed and cracked all the legendary beyz which were supposed to be strong & powerful in the least time....
Go Flame Libra! Libra can stop both Pegasus and LDrago with its Ant Lion Sand Trap! And if THAT doesn't work, it can stop them in a sleep out with Inferno Blast!!!
Best Bey? L-Drago i would say ^^ But Diablo Nemesis is cool too...
(metal fusion)

(metal masters)

(metal fury)
Hmmm...I want to say Basalt Horogium because it took both Masamune & Ginga to defeat it, but I haven't finished watching 4D yet.
i personly think that out of the first series beyblades i think that cyber Pegasus was the best because it looked awesome and it was only in a couple of episodes and i think the best beyblade in metal masters was vulcan horuseus because it was very powerful and mysterios and looked epic
next i think that the best beyblade in the 4d series is omega dragonis because like cyber pegasus it was not in many episodes and looked very cool then in the zero g series it has to be samuri pegasus i mean who dosent like ginka and Pegasus and sorry about my spelling Tongue_out
Metal Fusion : Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasis
Metal Masters : Hades Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo
Metal Fury : Diablo Nemesis and Phantom Orion