Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan?

Anyone know what Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan for decent attack, stamina and LAD?  I'm thinking about getting between Zeta' and Unite' but can't decide yet which one is better. Planning to beat Guilty Longinus. Also give reason why did you recommend that driver. Thanks
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone know what Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan for decent attack, stamina and LAD?  I'm thinking about getting between Zeta' and Unite' but can't decide yet which one is better. Planning to beat Guilty Longinus.

Trans driver.
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:01 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Xtend' maybe

There is no xtend'

(Aug. 15, 2021  3:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone know what Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan for decent attack, stamina and LAD?  I'm thinking about getting between Zeta' and Unite' but can't decide yet which one is better. Planning to beat Guilty Longinus.

Trans driver.

Why tho?

(Aug. 15, 2021  3:11 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Yeah probably trans'

But maybe try operate'

Never like operate, has very bad stamina
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:23 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:01 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Xtend' maybe

There is no xtend'

(Aug. 15, 2021  3:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Trans driver.

Why tho?

(Aug. 15, 2021  3:11 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Yeah probably trans'

But maybe try operate'

Trans is perfect for attack and stamina. The tip shapes are better than zeta. However it only have attack and stamina mode (But it's better than zeta). Plus there's a dash version of Trans.
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:23 PM)WickedHero Wrote: There is no xtend'

Why tho?

Trans is perfect for attack and stamina. The tip shapes are better than zeta. However it only have attack and stamina mode (But it's better than zeta). Plus there's a dash version of Trans.
Ok thx, i'll note your recommendation while waiting for others people.
(Aug. 15, 2021  4:00 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Dimension'

Why?

(Aug. 15, 2021  3:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:23 PM)WickedHero Wrote: There is no xtend'

Why tho?

Look like i can't aquire trans driver, since it still very rare in my place
Because it has amazing attack and a solid defense and stamina
(Aug. 15, 2021  5:09 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Because it has amazing attack and a solid defense and stamina

Dude you can use reply. I did not know who are you talking to. I dont think dimension' has good stamina tho, thx for the recomendation anyway
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone know what Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan for decent attack, stamina and LAD?  I'm thinking about getting between Zeta' and Unite' but can't decide yet which one is better. Planning to beat Guilty Longinus. Also give reason why did you recommend that driver. Thanks

There are two options that could work here. One is Destroy’, which has solid attack and solid LAD. The other is Xceed’+Z, which is more attack focused, but also has solid LAD.
(Aug. 15, 2021  6:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:56 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone know what Best Balance Dash Driver for Astral Spriggan for decent attack, stamina and LAD?  I'm thinking about getting between Zeta' and Unite' but can't decide yet which one is better. Planning to beat Guilty Longinus. Also give reason why did you recommend that driver. Thanks

There are two options that could work here. One is Destroy’, which has solid attack and solid LAD. The other is Xceed’+Z, which is more attack focused, but also has solid LAD.

Thx for destroy', but i think i cant get xceed'+z still very rare in my place
(Aug. 15, 2021  6:32 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Dude you can use reply. I did not know who are you talking to. I dont think dimension' has good stamina tho, thx for the recomendation anyway

And You can read the rules to the Burst Customizations subforum.

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Burst Customizations - Forum Rules[/font]
  • Need help building a combo? Use this thread. Do not make a new thread asking for help with building a combo.
  • Ensure the combination or part being you’re testing does not already have a thread. Try using Search to make sure there isn't already one! If there is one, post your test results or opinion there.
  • Please be specific. Use the full proper name of the combination (eg. Valkyrie Wing Accel). Nicknames are not permitted.
  • Explain the concept. A Beyblade that is strong against one type of Beyblade in one type of Bey Stadium will work entirely differently in a different situation. Please tell us how your Beyblade is supposed to work.
  • Be open minded. Don't get upset if we tell you your combo is bad. Remember, we're here to help.
  • Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards.
Your question would have been better placed in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 thread, or in Beyblade Q&A, or maybe even in the Astral Spriggan product thread.

Staff, this particular subforum is just a defiled shadow of its former usefulness. Either restructure the rules to be less restrictive or set this subforum to be read only.
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  6:32 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Dude you can use reply. I did not know who are you talking to. I dont think dimension' has good stamina tho, thx for the recomendation anyway

• Need help building a combo? Use this thread. Do not make a new thread asking for help with building a combo.
  • Ensure the combination or part being you’re testing does not already have a thread. Try using Search to make sure there isn't already one! If there is one, post your test results or opinion there.
  • Please be specific. Use the full proper name of the combination (eg. Valkyrie Wing Accel). Nicknames are not permitted.
  • Explain the concept. A Beyblade that is strong against one type of Beyblade in one type of Bey Stadium will work entirely differently in a different situation. Please tell us how your Beyblade is supposed to work.
  • Be open minded. Don't get upset if we tell you your combo is bad. Remember, we're here to help.
  • Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards.
Your question would have been better placed in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 thread, or in Beyblade Q&A, or maybe even in the Astral Spriggan product thread.

Staff, this particular subforum is just a defiled shadow of its former usefulness. Either restructure the rules to be less restrictive or set this subforum to be read only.

Thanks for the reminder already made subforum with related question

Try venture+V, I’m pretty sure it has a tighter spring

Other than that Destroy’ and maybe Charge’ or Zephyr’
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:33 AM)Orbit Wrote:

Try venture+V, I’m pretty sure it has a tighter spring

Other thank that Destroy’ and maybe Charge’ or Zephyr’

I dont have belial tho, never plan to. Destroy' is already on my list. haven't research Charge' and zephyr'. thanks for the feedback
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:39 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:33 AM)Orbit Wrote: Try venture+V, I’m pretty sure it has a tighter spring

Other thank that Destroy’ and maybe Charge’ or Zephyr’

I dont have belial tho, never plan to. Destroy' is already on my list. haven't research Charge' and zephyr'. thanks for the feedback

You should get Belial. Each part has its own place in the metagame, the core has the best teeth out of any right spin core, dynamite+F has the best right spin defence in the entire game due to previous gens having less weight and no access to low mode, nexus+S is currently the heaviest dB disk, and venture+V is possibly the best attack driver in terms of Lad (needs more testing)
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:46 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:39 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I dont have belial tho, never plan to. Destroy' is already on my list. haven't research Charge' and zephyr'. thanks for the feedback

You should get Belial. Each part has its own place in the metagame, the core has the best teeth out of any right spin core, dynamite+F has the best right spin defence in the entire game due to previous gens having less weight and no access to low mode, nexus+S is currently the heaviest dB disk, and venture+V is possibly the best attack driver in terms of Lad (needs more testing)

I don't plan to buy whole bey just for the driver. I only plan to buy the driver only, also in every season bey i only own 1 bey which is Spriggan
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:46 AM)Orbit Wrote: You should get Belial. Each part has its own place in the metagame, the core has the best teeth out of any right spin core, dynamite+F has the best right spin defence in the entire game due to previous gens having less weight and no access to low mode, nexus+S is currently the heaviest dB disk, and venture+V is possibly the best attack driver in terms of Lad (needs more testing)

I don't plan to buy whole bey just for the driver. I only plan to buy the driver only, also in every season bey i only own 1 bey which is Spriggan

I see, well getting venture+V by itself is a good idea, since it mixes perfectly with all of Astral Spriggan’s strengths, it is very good in terms of LAD and is an attack driver at its core, so it can mix with Astrals KO potential in same spin. Speaking of same spin, you can take off the +V chip for more same spin stamina (yet to be fully tested, but a possibility)
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I'll go ahead and close this thread for the reasons DeceasedCrab has stated in the quoted post. Please use the thread they've linked instead. Thank you!