Best And Worst Beyblade Arc

What’s the best beyblade arc? Feel free to tell me your favorites and least favorites.
The best arc was the G-Revolutions vs. BEGA League.
The worst was the Legends Festìval
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best arc was the G-Revolutions vs. BEGA League.

just cause aiga lost to lane that easily and Hyuga took on free and lui and won?

Best
national tournament (S1 of burst)
worst
finding the legend bladers from metal fury
that sucked and its for like
80% of the season
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best arc was the G-Revolutions vs. BEGA League.

just cause aiga lost to lane that easily and Hyuga took on free and lui and won?

Not that buddy. Because Hyuga got in.
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: just cause aiga lost to lane that easily and Hyuga took on free and lui and won?

Not that buddy. Because Hyuga got in.

cause ranjiro was STUPID and fought lane and ended up having his bey broken and also his arm
I think Hyuga was a rank-b while Hikaru a rank a but he ranked up in the festival by winning against free and lui
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I did not like the Dread Tower arc man

The Dead Gran/Dread Tower arc was kinda sloppy with Aiga screaming 70% of the time, even when he was told to control his little boi tantrum and got destroyed by Hearts AND then was literally destroyed by Phi.
My favorite
God Bladers Cup from God

Worst
HELL Tower from GT
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My favorite
God Bladers Cup from God

Worst
HELL Tower from GT

I agree with your favorite, but my least favorite was probably the Dead Gran, Regional Tournament, or Hell Tower. All three is my opinion didn't have too much reason to exist other than the Regional Tourney, which was sort of just short and underwhelming.
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:33 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My favorite
God Bladers Cup from God

Worst
HELL Tower from GT

Inferno Tower was pretty good I think. We saw Genesis and action and Dante vs Arthur was insane.
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:29 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I did not like the Dread Tower arc man

The Dead Gran/Dread Tower arc was kinda sloppy with Aiga screaming 70% of the time, even when he was told to control his little boi tantrum and got destroyed by Hearts AND then was literally destroyed by Phi.
That is true. I mean I love cho-z so it wasn’t that bad but the Kyle and count nightfell and dr evil was horrible making it my least favorite

My favorite was probably the original burst festival
I'd say for OG The best arc was In G-Revolution which was either The World Championships or the G-Revolutions vs. BEGA Arc.
Best :
beyblade burst season 1, japan national championship
My most favorite tournament arc in the whole franchise im not capping here. Each match/battle has a tension to it, unpredictable outcome for the most part (not all), valt development to becoming more serious at bey battles, lui.

Worse:
Beyblade burst choZ, dead grand
Aiga screams a lot, dark resonance aren't getting a proper explanation, and the finale to it was kinda bland tbh.

All of this is my opinion
Best Arcs:
World Championships (G-Revolution)
That was the best world championships I have seen in all of the beyblade franchise.
The battle of Kai vs. Tyson can never ever be replaced by another battle.
BEGA vs. G-Revolutions (G-Revolution)
The reason I choose this one is because of how the battles were handed pretty well in here, having introduced the Heavy Metal System was great. I really liked the Kai vs. Brooklyn rematch dude to the fact how Kai kept holding his own even when the going got hard. He showed me that its not just about strength and natural talent that matter. It the blader spirit. And that battle showed me as a fan of beyblade why Kai is truly the best blader there is.
International Bladers (Evolution)
There is no doubt that this was one of the best arcs in burst. Shu vs. Valt was one of the best battles I have ever seen in burst.
Victories vs. Inferno (Rise)
All I can say was the battles hyped me up. And the way how Dante was able to surpass Hyper-Flux impressed me.
Worst Arcs:
Legend Festival (Surge)
How can I even talk about this. I just cant believe Valt lost to Lain like that. These battles were utterly meaningless. I did like the tag partners. Im not complaining that the legends lost or anything but the way they played dirty was just unexeceptable.
Dread Tower (Turbo)
This is where it affected Aiger for the most part, He ended up feeling the pain Achilles felt. That dark resonance corrupted him so much that in the end Z Achilles got destroyed.
I hated how this Arc was.
My favorite arcs, I guess:
Nemesis Crisis ( or whatever that was called, Series: Metal Fury )
Return to Koma/Bey Village ( Metal Fusion )
International Blader's Cup ( Burst God )
New York, New Enemy ( Metal Masters )
Victories vs HELL ( Burst Gachi )
Post-Dead Gran Arc ( whatever the arc was called after the Dead Gran arc, Burst Chozetsu )
BEGA vs G-Revolutions ( G-Revolution )
My least favorite arcs:
Neo Battle Bladers ( Zero-G )
The Shadow of Excalibur ( Metal Masters )
HELL Tower ( Burst Gachi )
Legend Festival ( Burst Superking )
Road to Battle Bladers ( Metal Fusion )
The Crimson Flash ( Metal Fury )
Another arc I seriously disliked was the one in Shogun Steel for the pre matches of Neo Battle Bladers
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Another arc I seriously disliked was the one in Shogun Steel for the pre matches of Neo Battle Bladers

that one and the arc I loved was the nemesis arc. It was amazing.
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Another arc I seriously disliked was the one in Shogun Steel for the pre matches of Neo Battle Bladers

that one and the arc I loved was the nemesis arc. It was amazing.

yup! The battle bladers was good!
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: that one and the arc I loved was the nemesis arc. It was amazing.

yup! The battle bladers was good!

Yup it was really good. Better than some burst arcs lol
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup! The battle bladers was good!

Yup it was really good. Better than some burst arcs lol

Exactly. Burst arcs are fun to watch but they arent that good
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yup it was really good. Better than some burst arcs lol

Exactly. Burst arcs are fun to watch but they arent that good

some of them are good though. Like the one I am watching right now
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Exactly. Burst arcs are fun to watch but they arent that good

some of them are good though. Like the one I am watching right now

watch are you watching?
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: some of them are good though. Like the one I am watching right now

watch are you watching?

? watch what are u watching? What does that mean?
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: watch are you watching?

? watch what are u watching? What does that mean?

the arc that your watching now
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ? watch what are u watching? What does that mean?

the arc that your watching now

balkesh arc. It is good. I need to stop wathcing it now since I need to study.