Believing in yourself.

This sounds corny but the recent G2 held in Singapore just made me think about this.

A 7yr old kid who is new to beyblade just beat all experienced bladers and even some adults to clinch first place for one of the G2 event.

And what bey did he use? A default lost longinus.

Well time to continue working on my launch technique..
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:48 PM)Bersilus Wrote: This sounds corny but the recent G2 held in Singapore just made me think about this.

A 7yr old kid who is new to beyblade just beat all experienced bladers and even some adults to clinch first place for one of the G2 event.

Do U think U can post some pictures???
I wasn't able to attend but I know the judge and he told me about it, also my blader friend who took part in the G2 that day verified and confirmed it.
Beyblade Random Thought would been better place to discuss this if not then beyblade general was better place to post such a thread. But yeah I don't have much problem beleiving this, L2 is pretty good bey itself if you know how to launch it. But really nice seeing there are bladers around world with such a skill at such a low age
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:00 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I wasn't able to attend but I know the judge and he told me about it, also my blader friend who took part in the G2 that day verified and confirmed it.

Its ok...may be next time...I can get to see some pictures...
Between this and the G3 when my friend won 2nd place in a G3 with a wild wyvern gravity and defense.

Made me feel like if you try hard and launch with the right technique you can beat all odds

(Nov. 05, 2017  5:10 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:00 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I wasn't able to attend but I know the judge and he told me about it, also my blader friend who took part in the G2 that day verified and confirmed it.

Its ok...may be next time...I can get to see some pictures...

I will be attending the next sunday slot. So I should be able to post pics

(Nov. 05, 2017  5:09 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Beyblade Random Thought would been better place to discuss this if not then beyblade general was better place to post such a thread. But yeah I don't have much problem beleiving this, L2 is pretty good bey itself if you know how to launch it. But really nice seeing there are bladers around world with such a skill at such a low age

Ahh true I just thought it should be ok for general. 

Perhaps a mod can help shift this thread ?
My apologies
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:48 PM)Bersilus Wrote: This sounds corny but the recent G2 held in Singapore just made me think about this.

Really like this.Did you manage to find out more like combos he went up against, his name or  bladed name, pictures.I'm really curious
(Mar. 12, 2018  7:28 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

Really like this.Did you manage to find out more like combos he went up against, his name or  bladed name, pictures.I'm really curious

Back then if I recall the "meta" here was kerbeus and drigger.
This really doesnt Suprise me, I've beat my friend's stock  Sr with my stock gV. I dont believe in magic, but maybe there really is the power of blader spirit
This reminds me of when I won a WBO Tournament back in 2011 with a stock Big Bang Pegasus, the other people were really surprised haha, good for the kid!