Beat leone h145 wd or gf

This bey defeated my second best combo(blitz lynx th170gf) in defense mode with a wd tip and won against some other combos with a gf tip.
It knocked twisted tempo out of the stadium even though the stadium hashad high walls.
(Jul. 16, 2017  6:08 AM)Subzerophantom Wrote: This bey defeated my second best combo(blitz lynx th170gf) in defense mode with a wd tip and won against some other combos with a gf tip.
It knocked twisted tempo out of the stadium even though the stadium hashad high walls.

Hello. Before you post a thread here, you need to do a written 20 round test against atleast 1 of each type from top-tier list https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion

To prove you combo is good. Stock beys aren't usually as good and combos usually outclass em. IIRC other then stock Orion and DQ none other stock bey stands a chance of winning against Scynchromes. I think stock Duo is ok too but it gets KOed rather easily.

Twisted Tempo is good but it still mostlygets beaten by most of top-tier list (except Dragoon BD145RDF from my experience)