Beat Lynx TH170WD Draft- Finished!

They're still dark, but much, much clearer and better than others.
Hazel Wrote:They're still dark,..

It may be possible to fix that without significant quality loss. (Click to View)
I may be able to raise the light another notch, but over that it becomes a little bit too grainy for my taste.
That looks pretty nice, besides the slight graininess as you mentioned.

If Hazel/Kei approves of it, by all means do that. Smile
I really don't think you'd need to raise it any further, really, but Kei's word is the one that counts, not mine.
I'd say go ahead and do it, but I won't replace the current ones with them since Kei might disapprove of them.
The grain on his first improvement is already somewhat noticable, so if he takes it up any further, it will get pretty messy. Taking them all to the brightness he took that one should be fine.
Oh, I wasn't referring to improving the lighting; I meant for him to do what he did with TH170 to the other pictures.
There's an apparently quite effective Beat combo that has avoided mention so far, and I finally got around to testing it after watching IKMV's video about it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid827461

MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF should probably be added, given how well it does.
I actually prefer R145 on beat it just helps you take care of LTS/DC. I get really close results although R145 probably gets an extra KO or 2.
GB145 is the first track I'd been able to get reliable KOs with it on, so I really think it deserves mention.
True maybe replace CH120 with GB145 , I don't even know why CH120 is on there.
So, drop CH120 for GB145? Got it.

Still waiting on Coasters/Nocto to finish the pictures with improved lighting.
I wouldn't drop CH120, honestly, as it helps Beat deal with heights lower than 145. GB145 is great for Beat, it throws a lot of weight into the primary contact points, but it's not doing it any favors with helping it hit things under 145.
(Oct. 31, 2011  7:51 PM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't drop CH120, honestly, as it helps Beat deal with heights lower than 145. GB145 is great for Beat, it throws a lot of weight into the primary contact points, but it's not doing it any favors with helping it hit things under 145.

That is what R145 is for , I really don't like CH120 on beat but leave it you insist.
Replaced the original pics with Nocto's improved versions. If there's anything left to be said, tell me.
For the low track attack combo, and Beat-based attack in general, Aquila/Eagle works almost as well as Lynx. That could be mentioned as an alternative.
Can't add that in right now; I'm on my phone. :\ Once I have time, though, I'll put Aquila in there.
Added in Aquila to the attack combinations.

Keep the suggestions coming! Smile
So, any other suggestions for this draft? I've added the pictures to the OP, and I think the draft itself is pretty good.
Hmm, you should do something about the "It is due for a release as a starter from SonoKong."
It's released now, lol
"It is has been" ...
I PMed Kei about this draft a while back and got no response. Anyone else have anything to say?