Beast Behemoth (B2) Discussion

Will be testing more in the future, so please bear with me. 
Equipments used for testing will always be long winder + launcher grip + angle compass + beylogger and the standard white beystadium.
Bad launches will always be eliminated.
All launches will have approximately a 4-5 second latency due to the usage of a long winder.
Draws will be redone if it reaches 5 times.

Defense
Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
B2GO: 16 (6 Spin Outs, 1 Stadium Out, 9 Burst Finishes)
X2MI: 2 (1 Stadium Out, 1 Spin Out)
Draw: 2 (1 Double Burst Finish, 1 Double Spin Out)
Average teeth loss for B2: Approximately 2

Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Victory Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
B2GO:14 (10 Burst Finishes, 4 Spin Outs)
V2HX: 4 (2 Stadium Outs, 2 Spin Outs)
Draw: 2 (2 Double Burst Finishes)
B2 average teeth loss: <2

**Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
B2GO:13 (2 Burst Finishes, 9 Spin Outs, 2 Stadium Outs)
VHX: 7 (6 Stadium Outs, 1 Burst Finish*)
Draw: 0
B2 average teeth loss: 2
*This match was dangerously equal. VHX bursted right after B2GO.
**B2GO could not burst VHX reliably like previous matches against V2HX and X2MI even though my Valkyrie layer has slightly worn teeth.

***Beast Behemoth Gravity Claw vs Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
B2GC:15 (9 Burst Finishes, 4 Spin Outs, 2 Stadium Outs)
VHX: 4 (2 Stadium Outs, 1 Burst Finish*, 1 Spin Out**)
Draw: 1 (V2HX bursted while B2GC was knocked out)
B2 average teeth loss: 1
*This match was dangerously equal. VHX bursted right after B2GC.
**B2GC was knocked off balance and the claw driver kept scraping the stadium floor.
***B2GC performed much better than B2GO as the claw driver enabled B2GC to return to the center quickly, instead of the usual latency seen in Orbit.

**Beast Behemoth Gravity Revolve vs Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
B2GR: 8 (2 Burst Finishes, 5 Spin Outs, 1 Stadium Out)
VHX: 11 (8 Stadium Outs, 2 Burst Finishes, 1 Spin Out*)
Draw: 1 (1 Double Burst Finish)
*B2GR was knocked off balance.
**B2GR did not return to the center fast enough after receiving impact.

**Beast Behemoth Gravity Claw vs Valkyrie Heavy Orbit
1)B2GC was launched first.
B2GC: 1 ( 1 Stadium Out)
VHO: 9 (1 Burst Finish, 8 Spin Outs*)
2)VHO was launched first.
B2GC: 5 (1 Burst Finish, 3 Spin Outs, 1 Stadium Out)
VHO: 4 (1 Burst Finish,  2 Spin Outs*, 1 Stadium Out)
Draw: 1 (1 Double Burst Finish)

B2 average teeth loss: 1-2
*B2GC was knocked off balance in almost all matchups, leading to constant stadium floor scraping and thus a loss in stamina.
**VHO was quite unstable and aggressive due to the use of a long winder.

Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Minoburos Heavy Xtreme
B2GO: 12 (4 Burst Finishes, 8 Spin Outs)
MHX: 8 (3 Stadium Outs, 3 Burst Finishes, 2 Spin Outs)
Draw: 6 (2 Double Burst Finishes, 3 Burst Finishes (MHX)+ Stadium Outs (B2GO), 1 Double Spin Out)
Draws are excluded.

[u]Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Lost Longinus Spread Hold (L2 weak launch)
[/u]
B2GO: 4 (4 Spin Outs)
L2SH: 8 (4 Stadium Outs, 4 Spin Outs)
Draw: 8 (8 Double Spin Outs)
B2 average teeth loss: 0

Beast Behemoth Gravity Claw vs Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
B2GC: 0
D2HO: 20 (20 Spin Outs)
[u]B2 average teeth loss: 1[/u]
[u]Launches were alternated.[/u]
K2GO: 13 (2 Burst Finishes, 11 Spin Outs)
Draw: 2 (2 Double Spin Outs)
B2 average teeth loss: 1
*K2GO was knocked off balance.
**K2GO took a lot of hits, yet remained stable most of the time.

Beast Behemoth Gravity Xtreme vs Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
B2GX: 0
D2HO: (20 Spin Outs)
B2 average teeth loss: 0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special credits to @[Wombat] for KO Attack testing.
Procedure:

B-09 Burst Standard Stadium
Speed Launcher used
WHR always launched first
KO Attacker always Sliding Shot
WHR launched moderate-weak + Sliding Shot to minimize bursting
Xtreme was still kinda new, so it wasn't particularly great at keeping the flower pattern
V2 was mold 2

Beast Behemoth Heavy Xtreme vs Wyvern Heavy Revolve
B2HX: 7 wins (4 KO, 2 Burst, 1 OS)
WHR: 13 wins (4 KO, 9 OS)
2 ties redone
B2 win rate: 35%

(Placeholder)
Victory Valkyrie Magnum Xtreme vs Wvyern Heavy Revolve
V2MX: 12 wins (7 KO, 5 Burst)
WHR: 8 wins (1 KO, 2 Burst, 5 OS)
4 ties redone
V2 win rate: 60%
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special credits to @[NEET no Kami] for testing out B2HX. 
B2HX vs OHD
B2HX-12 wins (7BF, 5KO)
OHD-8 wins (5OS, 3KO)
Notes from @[NEET no Kami]:
"the ones where OHD KO'd B2, were cases, where OHD was in the centre, B2 hit it, and B2 just KO'd itself. The times where it outspun it were just cases, i messed up the my launch, however in these instances OHD only had 1 click left.

B2 just doesn't work against D2, i tried some mock battles, but D2 wins 90%+ of the matches.

B2 has the potential to burst D2, as it can make D2 lose clicks, but can't fully burst it. Hopefully a softer RF can help, if it is ever released.

had some mock battles with B2HX, against DHD, WSO, K2SO. seems to do good against these, will post results."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
a BIG thanks to everyone, who is contributing by testing new parts. Testing is now days getting less and less (mostly due to wearing issue of burst) so it's kinda hard to get idea of performance of parts or decide if we should buy or not.

TBH. X2 stock isn't really that great. If possible can you test that B2GO against X/V2/V/X2H/GX, D2G/KD/O, DGR/D.

Have you tried it on Xtreme? It's top half look quite agressive to me by it's looks. Who knows, it maybe top-tier for anti attack?

I don't have it but my friend has 1. If he agree then I will help in testing too
(Jan. 07, 2017  1:15 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Will be testing more in the future, so please bear with me. 
Equipments used for testing will always be long winder and the standard white beystadium.
Bad launches will always be eliminated.

Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
B2GO: 16 (6 Spin Outs, 1 Stadium Out, 9 Burst Finishes)
X2MI: 2 (1 Stadium Out, 1 Spin Out)
Draw: 2 (1 Double Burst Finish, 1 Double Spin Out)
Average teeth loss for B2: Approximately 2

I have to say that this layer is really horrifying. It bursted V2, O2 and X2 upon unofficial testing multiple times.

Don't have the time to do more testing today. Will continue tomorrow.

Two questions:

1) Why did you use Behemoth in a proper combo and then not test it against a top tier attack combo? That makes no sense.
2) Do you know what  horrifying actually means? If so why did you say it's bad and then do a 180 and say it bursted several beyblades in your unofficial testing?
(Jan. 07, 2017  2:10 PM)Ultra Wrote: Two questions:

1) Why did you use Behemoth in a proper combo and then not test it against a top tier attack combo? That makes no sense.
2) Do you know what  horrifying actually means? If so why did you say it's bad and then do a 180 and say it bursted several beyblades in your unofficial testing?

1) Because I do not have a top tier attack combo, since I have only one Gravity Disc. The best I could do was V2HX(next on my list), and I don't exactly consider V2 a top-tier attack layer. I tested V2GX against D2SO and it did not compare well despite being launched in consistent flower patterns. O2 was pretty weak, so I went with X2. But then, I realized X2 did not work very well with the Xtreme driver, finding it difficult to have consistent results. Seeing how the vanilla X2MI is still a pretty much valid option which involves a bit of risk, and considering the fact that it bursted D2GO before, I eventually went with the vanilla version. I have unofficially launched V2HX against B2GO before, and the results were pretty similar, with V2HX being bursted most of the time. Since I have not yet recorded any of said results, I cannot post them just yet.

2) By horrifying I meant in terms of the current meta. Odin, Deathscyther and D2 are pretty popular, and people are already trying to ban these layers (Odin got banned). As my D2 recently broke (the transparent layer was quite fragile), I was pretty eager to find a replacement. Now that I have though, I'm starting to regret this decision for a bit.

Also looking forward to test my favorite combos, such as SBJ, SKX, W2FX and MOQ. Since these combos are a bit wacky and each have their own niche, I'm not sure if everyone's cool with them, so I went with X2MI today because it's readily purchased and pretty much still relevant to a certain degree if you consider knockouts and occasional bursts.
well despire V2 isn't on top-tier list. I'm pretty sure many will agree that V2 and M are top-tier

You should always try to use best combo you have if you don't have a top-tier one.
Update: Added test results for both V2HX and VHX.
For the battle with VHX, VHX's victories are most likely stadium outs rather than the burst finishes it normally relies on. If the driver on B2 moved a bit less vigorously, VHX would likely fail to knock B2GO out.
Requiring recommendations on which driver should be used to replace Orbit. I do not have Defense or Survive, so please suggest something else.
Maybe try Revolve?
(Jan. 08, 2017  4:18 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Maybe try Revolve?

Will be trying it out later today.
Update: Replaced Orbit with Claw and added test results against VHX.
Update: Replaced Claw with Revolve and added test results against VHX. Not impressed with the results.
Update: Added test results with Claw driver against VHO.
Rough conclusion: For an overall B2 setup, Orbit would probably a bit better as Claw would suffer a lot of balancing issues.
Unofficially tested B2GX against K2HO and no bursts were observed.
Can you try it against an actual defense combo? I would but the best I can do for defense is Wyvern Heavy Massive. It seems to be able to burst quite well, I've been trying the stock Bey against my Wyevrn and it does pretty good.
Beast Behemoth Heavy Xtreme is really good and has amazing smash attack.
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:23 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can you try it against an actual defense combo?  I would but the best I can do for defense is Wyvern Heavy Massive.  It seems to be able to burst quite well, I've been trying the stock Bey against my Wyevrn and it does pretty good.
Actually Massive isn't really good for defence (it has super low stamina) so I think WHR would be good to test against it
I'm also looking forward to B2 on Xtreme.
Behemoth Infinity weight

Or

Behemoth infinity orbit seems to be the best combo I've found. It's beat my nearly unbeatable Kerbeus Knuckle Yielding a few times...
(Jan. 09, 2017  7:17 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Actually Massive isn't really good for defence (it has super low stamina) so I think WHR would be good to test against it
I'm also looking forward to B2 on Xtreme.

I have Xtreme(The one from Odin) but until I get revolve and a better defense layer(My Wyverns teeth are pretty meh) I cant do much.
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:44 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I have  Xtreme(The one from Odin) but until I get revolve and a better defense layer(My Wyverns teeth are pretty meh) I cant do much.

Xtreme came with Xcalibur.
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:48 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Xtreme came with Xcalibur.

I'm thinking he means Obelisk Odin (Honestly that confused me too.)
Yea, sorry about that. I forget that there's 2, I only have O2. But yes, its form Obelisk Odin.
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:56 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Yea, sorry about that.  I forget that there's 2, I only have O2.  But yes, its form Obelisk Odin.

That's ok also do you plan on buying B2?
I already have B2, actually. Got it a few days ago. It's just that I don't have a viable Defense combo to test it against as of yet.
I had played around with B2  a bit beforehand, but never formally tested it, so I decided to give it a shot as a KO Attacker.

Procedure:
B-09 Burst Standard Stadium
Speed Launcher used
WHR always launched first
KO Attacker always Sliding Shot
WHR launched moderate-weak + Sliding Shot to minimize bursting
Xtreme was still kinda new, so it wasn't particularly great at keeping the flower pattern
V2 was mold 2

Beast Behemoth Heavy Xtreme vs Wyvern Heavy Revolve
B2HX: 7 wins (4 KO, 2 Burst, 1 OS)
WHR: 13 wins (4 KO, 9 OS)
2 ties redone
B2 win rate: 35%

Victory Valkyrie Magnum Xtreme vs Wvyern Heavy Revolve
V2MX: 12 wins (7 KO, 5 Burst)
WHR: 8 wins (1 KO, 2 Burst, 5 OS)
4 ties redone
V2 win rate: 60%

Didn't seem like it was quite up to the V2 standard.

EDIT: @[Bastillon] yeah you can add these to the OP if you want.
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Beast Behemoth Heavy Xtreme is really good and has amazing smash attack.

Update: Just added test results of K2GO against it. Seems pretty unimpressive to me for an attack combo.
Rough conclusion: B2 does not rely on actively bursting other beys, but rather on other beys self-bursting.

(Jan. 09, 2017  7:28 PM)boltoms Wrote: Behemoth Infinity weight

Or

Behemoth infinity orbit seems to be the best combo I've found. It's beat my nearly unbeatable  Kerbeus Knuckle Yielding a few times...

Don't have the infinity disc just yet, mind giving it a try against VGX?
Also, sorry to disappoint but I don't have Wyvern. Pre-gen layers are just far less exciting to collect...

(Jan. 10, 2017  4:26 AM)Wombat Wrote: -snip-

Mind if I add this to the OP? I want to make a complete compilation of every test result possible.
Thanks Wombat and Bastillon!! You guys are seriously (insert most ultimate blazing cracking beyzing awesome beymazing word here)!!!

Can anyone who have parts can do a quick solo spin test to compare B2 with Wyvern/Neptune and D/D2?

Maybe on Zyphr it can do good as tornado staller (with defence to take hit and attack to knock stamina out)
(Jan. 10, 2017  12:19 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Can anyone who have parts can do a quick solo spin test to compare B2 with Wyvern/Neptune and D/D2?

Maybe on Zyphr it can do good as tornado staller (with defence to take hit and attack to knock stamina out)

Another pre-gen part... I'm on a tight budget fellas, and I need someone to help out with the pre-gen parts since I don't have most of them.
Not sure why would solo spin time be anywhere near relevant, but did that anyway. Chose _GR over everything since it's basically the only thing on the competitive list stamina combo.
Side note, D2 still broken.
Listing the spin times here so it doesn't interfere with the OP which is mainly about combos.
B2GR average spin time: (73.4+74.1+74.5+76.6+74.8)/5 s = 74.68s = 01:14.68
DGR average spin time: (102.6+107.5+109+100.5+98.6)/5 s = 103.64s = 01:43.64
Yep, not even close. Better not use it for stamina combos.
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:34 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Rough conclusion: B2 does not rely on actively bursting other beys, but rather on other beys self-bursting.

From my time playing with it, its seems to be a little of both. It has a very, very aggressive design that causes a lot of recoil. Once I've got some defensive parts, I can really try it out, but I've seen it burst other Beys when both were at very low spinning speeds.